Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

I’m still getting ID’d for alcohol, but I have lost my photogenicness :confused:

WHY??? :crying-blue:

Yeah, but I was going to say you lost weight in your face. Your face is slimmer. Good for you.

It’s just because there’s so much stuff out in the world that just makes me wanna throw up.

Hello again.

…you mean like bulimia :confusion-shrug:

:laughing:

You should write a diet book of disgust.

I’m gonna do it. Or at least like a 1-sheet bullet point kinda thing.

Sweet.

a more recent photo

me.JPG

My “who cares if it’s Christmas if I don’t get to be with my family” pic.

Happy holidays, assholes.

[size=150]Rock n roll bitches! :stuck_out_tongue:[/size]

[size=150]Me n my new Brit rocker pal - he makes me look so tiny because he’s so go-damn tall :neutral_face:[/size]
[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

I <3 the jacket that dude is wearing.

I like the way he’s wearing a tie with a t-shirt, but not a collar in sight :laughing:

Have a bloody fab time tonight… whatever you choose to do :text-happynewyear:

Magsj, you look a little like Robin from the Howard Stern radio show, if you know who that is . . . .

I remember when they tried to fire Robin and Howard went on strike back in the day. Or maybe I just saw that in the movie.

Mags,

The background makes it look like you’re partying in a public washroom. Tell me it isn’t so.

(After looking her up) no, I don’t think I look anything like her… at all… not one little bit… no sir-ee… nope… so dissimilar… nothing alike… at all :smiley:

I don’t remember exactly what she looked like but she was cool.

It isn’t so :smiley:

I think they are marble tiles, which are in the hospitality room of the hotel we were in, for a screening of a cable TV series that the cable TV channel owner likes screening privately… amongst other vanities :smiley:

I ain’t that cool :evilfun: