I've created a New God

FC,

I notice you started this thread 2 years ago (almost exactly). How has your new god developed since then?

Pretty linearly actually. I only contact him only about five or six times a year, he seems to have grown stronger each time, making it more rewarding to invest.

The effect of this offering on me has been quite significant. I noticed that this thing was a working “God” - there was that click you have when a protocoled meditation takes hold, when your brain is suddenly united in one task. This was the first time that I had completely started from pure trust in my own ontological autonomy and took the concept of a magneto-semantic force absolutely seriously.

I know this God. I had not seen this thread from its inception 2 years ago.

Potens. I do not pray on Him, however. I worship silence, honesty and a lack of God. This is Nyghl.

I created a daemon; does that count?

Are you sure you created something stronger than a human? Daemon are supposed to be stronger than a human but less strong than a deity.

I bless everybody in the name of Satan in this thread. Speak Satan’s name six hundred and sixty six times, then ye shall be annointed unded the dark prince.

Hail Satan! All hail the morning star and the fallen one!

All hail the rebel of god!

Not if my delusions are correct.

Can I split it up into 10 a day?

10 a day is fine. On the seventh day if you sacrifice a kitten on a hilltop in Satan’s name you will be rewared with a female horned demon with a spiked tale of red skinned flesh who will make sweet love to you in your dreams. Ye, the gifts of Satan are many.

The path to Satan is a narrow one.

What is god? God is when you really want something, but doesn’t happen, because he’s the fucker ignoring you. This is where Satan helps you in his absence because he doesn’t ignore by comparison. Hail Satan!

Has he revealed his name yet?

Satan, duh.

Gib - “Count”? Non capisco, mi dispiace. I get the feeling you’re talking about an angry girlfriend or something. No, this God has not revealed its name. I suppose, since I created it, that I might baptize it at one point.

Tyr - no, it’s not Satan. For one thing, the name Satan is already claimed. My God is not a rebel, he has no history of being restrained by another God. Satan is only cool because he’s the Jewish Gods naughty kid brother. He’s not original.

This has not been my experience (I would never enter my head to ask a God or other magical being for favors), but there are many Satanists, so maybe for some it’s true.

What has Satan done for you? I mean the stuff that’s fit to publish here…

Actually if we want to get complicated Fixed Cross we can trace the lineage of Satan to Set, Apep, or Enki.

So we’ve got a new found Satan and a new God.

Are you guys pulling our legs?

Sacrilege!

You are desecrating the church of eternal fire and brimstone!

LOL

Obviously Satan and God come in pairs … like tits ; like hot and cold, light and dark, up and down, right and wrong.

Don’t know about any angry girlfriends, but I think you should let him reveal his name to you–when he’s ready.

Read my latest post in the Satan thread. It’s more to do with why I view Satan as a high human ideal or archetype.