Free Salaries = Save Nature!

Another disaster caused by “climate change” or CO2 increasing in the Philippines (if this is even true, can we ever really know ? the climate is such a complex intractable process all of our logic and models are probably worth nothing anyways, after all we can’t even solve the three body problem so imagine solving the climate, but anyways…). So is China going to keep on buying 10 million cars a year ? is air traffic destined to continue ? is the world going to keep on producing and spewing CO2 by building real estate and TVs and smartphones and all else ? are people going to still have to “go to work” and use energy and burn CO2 and so forth ? Of course…

You can’t render 10 billion people idle, you can’t keep them at home watching TV so they don’t have to go to work and use cars and pollute and so forth, so what gives ? You have to give them Free Salaries and Cheap Rents, and all the basics for free so they don’t have to fight and work for it, give it all out for free so the economy doesn’t have to keep on being such large scale activity and manipulation of nature and such.

Of course I don’t see any green environmentalists asking or demanding for this to save Nature, since the greens and environmentalists are all wealthy, spoiled, well off “Nature Lovers” (just like the old hippies were all bored middle class kids with too much time on their hand playing around for an imaginary revolution) who don’t care how much rents are and so forth (they want rents and homes to cost a lot that is why they are always against building homes and building in general, to preserve the value of their “real estate” with the excuse that they are doing it for Nature and not their own wallets). They want to keep their class status so they say everyone has to work and deserve it or maybe go back to the stone ages and agriculture with your bare hands and so forth. And they hugely hepled create the disaster of Nature going wild and climate going wild by not allowing Nuclear Energy and Atomic Energy to be dominant, the cleanest and most advanced energy should have been the number one energy source for decades, instead they created a terror psychology against all things nulcear, that is the cleanest, healthiest and best energy ever, go figure, so they got carbon energy burning to generate electricity and that created tons of CO2 and killed the climate once and for all and so on. Those few Nuclear accidents are nothing compared to the damage the non use of Nuclear will create, and those few accidents are so exaggerated, so blown out of proportion to make it look like Nuclear is the devil, maybe they are paid by the oil industry or carbon industry to make Nuclear look bad.

And instead of burning all trash in energy creating furnaces they want you to separate the trash in so many extra plastic bags and then talk bad about plastic bags: we could have used one bag for all and burn it but by their green religion force everyone to multiply the use of plastic bags creating ever more glut of plastic bags and so forth and so on.

Everything the greens Nature Lovers do is another extra damage to the environment, they never solved a problem only created ever worse ones, with their phony Nature Loving religion.

They should demand Free Salaries to all, Cheap Rents, enought with this “you have to deserve it” mentality, enough with this “work mentality”; the hard work idea of life, the Technological Economy is now rich enough to give everything to all for free.

AMEN…

SPiker tiker

Ever pick up a plastic bag or say a plastic bottle that has been exposed to the sun for a year? It disintegrates. Depending upon color and thickness it may take longer or shorter for it to happen. Shopping bags and milk jugs take the least time to become part of the ground again. Buried takes longer. Something about the sun decomposes plastics to a rough powder, then the dirt grinds it finer. Rubber is not much different. I am sure an inexpensive process can be found to duplicate this without pollutants.

What? Where is this place you’re coming from, where the enviromnentalists aren’t all rabid, social-leveling Marxists?

I want Free Salaries for all and cheap rents, and I want huge increase of consumption of goods and production of goods, buildings, homes, skyscrapers, rockets, cars and so forth, and I want a huge increase of Atomic Energy and so forth. The greens are against everything I want because they want to save Nature, but they just want to save their wallets and real estate values, go figure.

Greens are all right wing, rich spoiled brats who can have the luxury to protect Nature and who don’t understand that people need to work and consume like crazy and use up resources to all have the good life only the greens want for themselves, they are reactionary right wing thugs: we need huge consumption, trillions of rockets, skyscrapers, walmarts all over the place, use Nature like a wild animal and use the planets and solar system and galaxy and so forth, we will win, we need free everything, huge super production, we will win, I win, we will fix the climate by using Atomic Energy and other planets and modifying our brain structure and so forth.

And what is wrong with giving everything to everyone, why do you have to “deserve it” and “work for it” ? this is an old fashion, obsolete, right wing thug, green idea of life, long live hyperconsumption and free everything for all… suck it up if you have to feel better than others and have more and you think you deserve more, it is not true…

GOD

Actually its a pure nature thing those that work for food and housing get it and live, those that don’t, die. It works for animals. Since we too are animals of this world we should learn that lesson … maybe…

Hey Das,your AVATAR… did you stick wild symbols, signals and chemicals in your brain style ? you are experimenting with your brain, did you crack open your cranium and shove a v8 engine in it and a jet engine for extra measure ? you are an Instant Singularity, how many new universes have you visited, what new wild emotional states and sense organs did you discover by changing all the neural circuits and so on ? how many microprocessors did you shove in your Man Brain that has now become a new processor, a slab of Matter interacting with another slab of Matter and defining all of a new universe and new Information Relationship Sets, etc… brainium abounds…did you make a huge trillion pages long incredibly intricate and complex diagram of a new brain with trillions of new symbols and connections and designs and signals and all kinds of things (trillions of times more wild and complex than those pictures of microprocessors you can find on the Internet) and implement it ? can you imagine what incredible experiences and states and so forth they can generate with a brain made like that ?

There are trillions upon trillions of new combinations you can try out by modifying all of the configurations of Matter in your cranium, go for it, just do it man, do it…

hey kris, are you sick in the head ? I want free handouts, I want free cash, I want other people’s money, who cares about ethic and morality, I am a free entity who is greater than GOD.

We don’t need further Economic Growth, we already have all the growth we will ever need, we need to distribute huge chunks of cash to all so that they can consume baby, consume, and buy like crazy, we need huge projects building trillions of rockets and skyscrapers and all things, trillions of cars, and so forth. There are 100 trillion dollars sitting in the banks worldwide not doing nothing, just being used as a weapon against the have nots in the form of inflated home prices and rents and so forth, nowe just steal that cash and give it all !

What is really hurting the economy is this stone age idea of “having to deserver it”, “having to work hard for it” and so forth: nothing further from the truth, we need to give all the huge wealth a Technological Economy produces out to all for free instead of stifling the economy by an 18th century mentality that still doesn’t see what we have become in the 21st century.

Of course our rich, developed economies will stagnate, the haves already have all they need (the home owners, old spoiled brats) and the have nots will never have anything, so it is this sick desire to punish the have nots with huge home prices and rents, cheap jobs paying little and so forth that is killing the economy and hurting all the poor, not the other way around.

In the meantime, the FED prints 80 billion dollars a month and simply hands it all out to the already super rich and their banks (or so they say so, can you believe it ? can you believe anything ? does it even make any sense ? does anything at all that is constantly being communicated by the news and Internet and books and all kinds of Information make any sense at all ? is any of it true ? what is even the meaning of true and so forth), what thugs, just this alone demonstrates how much free wealth is constantly being generated and should be given out to all for free, UNCONDITIONALLY.

Now go on, inside foul mouth, keep on blaming the poor and keep on sustaining an old fashion mentality destined to kill the world.

GOD

that was from :

instantsingularity1.blogspot.it

SPACE SHIP JAPAN…YELLOW PUNK MACHINE

Yea I realize all that. But, I prefer prepping for the future generations of mine. Handouts end and if that is all you know then you are screwed. Better to live away from cities and make your way. Dense population means a bad end eventually. I think I will keep the way of working and pass it down so the future generations can be ahead when shit hits the fan.

Ucc, I agree. There’s nothing wrong with the richest people in the world, as small a percentage as they are, being responsible for almost all the bad shit floating around in the air. I mean, Koch industries…why does everyone pick on them? They should be able to pollute as much as they want so long as they pay the fines right?

Think about it like this…you buy a house next to a river and you like to go swimming in it. Then I open a factory upriver, and I pollute the shit out of it. Then the government…your elected government…comes to me and complains and makes me pay them a million dollars. Then they go do whatever with the million bucks…yes…they use it to fight a lawsuit I file against them…then you’re out on your back porch…looking at the river…and it’s still to dirty to swim in. And then you find out that the lawyers on both sides of this case work for the same firm, and that the firm was founded by my company and then spun off and sold in part so that it wouldn’t look like a conflict of interest. Then I end up taking my share of that firm’s profits, which happen to be a good chunk of that million that I gave the govt, which it gave to them…and now I have all the money, and the govt can’t help you, and your river is fucked. So then you try and elect a new government to stop me, and I just laugh and pay them a bunch of bribes and do all kinds of gerrymandering and support groups that advocate taking away people’s voting rights and I run a million dollar smear campaign against your candidate, and then you get an asshole who doesn’t even pretend to care about your river, and starts trying to charge you a tax for living on the water.

Did this actually happen, or are you just telling a story? Also, why did you put a reference to me at the beginning of your story like I’m supposed to give a shit?