Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Nice. And who is the very nice young man with the white skin and the white or light blonde hair (see: your ā€œavatarā€) ?

It was definitely ILP. I remember it. (could of been both sites though).

Funny, I got a similar reaction to my current avatar.

Thatā€™s me after hitting the gym for several years and dying my hair blond (and applying makeup)ā€¦ just kidding, thatā€™s Ed. I found him in some ad that popped up on my facebook home page. I thought he was funny so I downloaded him and then later felt inspired to upload him to ILP.

And Ed agreed?

No, and I hope he doesnā€™t sue me. [-o<

I see the name stuck?! :laughing:

I hope too.
Maybe I am Ed. :evilfun:
No, I am not Ed. :wink:
:laughing:

This is me (more than 2000 years ago):

This is me too (later):

If you want to read more about me: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius

Yesterdayā€¦ before a night out in deepest Chelseaā€¦ but I left unimpressed

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

It was quite embarrassing to see middle aged men on the pull this eveningā€¦ Do I want company tonight? asked one, No I do not! I replied, Iā€™m going up to bed! he added as he hovered around for 20 minutes or so! My face: :neutral_face:

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]image.jpg[/attachment]

i am afraid if i was in London, i too would try to exert some pull about You, admittedly, but i would live only that long, i am a firm believer in the idea that marriages were made in heaven, and my good conscience would stop me, in all honesty.

Magsj, I feel your pain. Iā€™m about to be 35, and as Iā€™ve said plenty of times, Iā€™ve kinda got it going on in life. So, women from 20 to 60 years old get drunk and wanna get all in my space. I feel sorry for them sometimes, but not when theyā€™re being pushy or annoying. It aint so easy being desirable.

A brainteaser: Who are these nice guys?

Ah cum-onā€¦ thatā€™s far too easy - am I giving away how long Iā€™ve been here? Oops! #-o

Okay, then please tell me the names, but please from memory, and please donā€™t cheat!

ben, Tab, SAITD, O_H, Smears, Durden

Smearsā€™ I saw at the top of the page, but the others were easily recognizable.

My choices too, and the correct ones :wink:

all ILP vets, and ben was the original owner before Carleas

*SIATD

I think I wanna change my name to sandwich.

Well done!

So Fuse gets the first award because he has answered the fastest. =D>

He is young, and so he is very responsive, Mags! Sorry, but you get the second award. =D>

Congratulations and thank you. =D>

youā€™re a funny one, Arminius. :slight_smile:

keep the contests going, iā€™ll be out here winning awards all day what with my youth and responsiveness.