Race-Realism = The Truth

Personally, I’m indifferent either way.

But I’d like to hear liberals explain why they’re not.

You’re indifferent? I’d like to hear you explain why.

And wait…you want liberals to explain why they’re against reparations? What?

I thought you understood by now.
At KTS we’re anthropologists, interested in the vagaries of human psychology, but especially the dark heart of liberalism.

That’s why I find it hard to see how ‘altruists’ who preach egalitarian ideals can be opposed to reparations.
I mean, it’s just money.

The dark heart? Dude, if you’re going to pretend to be doing science, or hell, even philosophy…you just can’t say shit like, “the dark heart”. I mean come on. Have some respect for yourself. Give your arguments the attention they deserve, and don’t use all this flowery horseshit language to try and spruce em up. You might as well paint your bias on your forehead.

Can you point out to me one of these altruists who preached egalitarian ideals?

That was unnecessarily off topic… the descriptor is fine, and would well describe the Liberals here too.

My bad.

I’d say that there are only two options: the action of having to migrate triggered the rise in intelligence, or the rise in intelligence triggered the action to migrate forth and seek new pastures… I’m a sucker for the reason behind things :wink:

There’s a third option- that the rise of intelligence and the compulsion to migrate both arise from a third, as yet undescribed factor. Maybe some populations live in an enviroment where it takes more intelligence to survive, and there is more need to move from place to place.

I would have been, if they were a brief measure that lasted only a single generation, as they were advertised when passed into law. Now, though, it’s clear that they aren’t doing any good and have overstayed their welcome, so it’s time for them to go.

They’re the ones who preach equality and the humanity of blacks, but drum up some argument about why they’re not entitled to reparations.
That’s what I meant by the dark heart of liberalism.

It’s like The Selfish Gene was never written, or they pretend not to notice it.
About time that book was required reading for blacks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGv8PQr8Uo4[/youtube]

I’m sure I said that in my initial post on this thread :wink: it’s a bit like the chicken and egg… which came first.

Progressives are against reparations for the same reason they are (sometimes) against incest; it would make them look bad to the masses if they were outspokenly in favor of it.  Consistency of their position is not a factor.

It can’t be properly argued.

If we want to argue against the studies concluding various specific racial differences, or we want to argue that the results of those studies (whatever they may conclude and however accurate those conclusions may be) should be largely irrelevant in a proper society, then we can do so within reason and without being utterly cowardly - only once we’ve admitted to basic evolutionary theory which obviously discredits race-egalitarianism.

If those refusing to admit to the evolutionary basis for discrediting race-egalitarianism wish to avoid cowardice (although not mitigating the absurdity in the least) then they must at least have the courage to make a clear claim against it, including a feeble attempt at an explanation.

As for those such feeding the absurdity, their motives aren’t clear, but a reasonable explanation would be that their correctness on the issue of race-realism isn’t based on any actual honest observation of racial divergence, requiring seeing through the rampant propaganda claiming the contrary, but is based on simple biases against those who perpetuate that propaganda.

[size=150]Unbelievable! But true![/size]

The whites and especially the white males seem not to need foreign race or all females for their genocide because the whites do it themselves: auto-genocide!

Examiner.com: “Liberal professor calls for genocide, says white males should commit suicide.” This “liberal” “professor” is white and male. :exclamation: :bulb: :exclamation:

At first I thought that article was just satire.

And then I found out I was right.

Which, of course, isn’t to say that the professor talked about in that article doesn’t have absolutely retarded hateful views about white people (he does; he’s a fucking imbecile and a racist and a piece of shit)

but he probably didn’t say those specific things, seeing as the primary source for that information was a satirical website.

That was not a satire, but an excuse to not be unnecessarily accused of incitement of the people / sedition.

The answer of the question of the other article (“Did a Professor Instruct White Male Students to Commit Suicide for the Benefit of Society?”) is: YES.

:astonished: :open_mouth: :-k :bulb: