Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Both machines that make other machines or themselves and machines made by humans.

A “new history” can also be no history, but merely a so called one, i.o.w. an ideological (modern religious) myth, a mythological propaganda.

Too noble? If so, that would be a good omen, wouldn’t it?

I estimate that the reproduction rate of the machines is about 10. :astonished:

Good and bad. They fight against what they can’t measure up to, just as the lower class fights the upper class, and for the same reasons. But the fact that it displays its nobility for all to see makes it hard for the lesser nobility to deny it.

And if you are going to count the nanobots, the machine count would be in the trillions and the reproduction rate maybe around million:one.

The real ( :wink: ) upper class wants the other two classes (middle and lower class) to fight each other - according to the motto: “DIVIDE ET IMPERA”.

Yes, or even more.

Depends on what you call “real”.
Noble means “pure, uncorrupted”. So on the level that I am talking about, being a King doesn’t necessarily mean that you are noble.

In order to be an upper class the upper class does not have to be “noble”, but an upper class.

Armedrobots.com:

“Robots Have Begun Writing the News.”

“Mini Humanoid Robots Starting to Walk More Like People.”

“Humans Are Programmed to Obey Robots.”

“Robots With Machine Guns, Robotic Pack Mules.”

“The Ethics of War Bots.”

“New Algorithm Detects Humans with near 100% Accuracy.”

AND SO ON …

It is a game that is already over. You are just watching it being played out. Think of it as visiting the past in order to have first hand witness to what it was like, when homosapians thought they owned the Earth.

Why are you so sure, or are you not sure?

RM:AO - That which encounters no reason to change, doesn’t.

Doesn’t what?

Doesn’t change, silly.

Or in physics: An object once set in motion, continues in motion (if there is nothing to interfere with it).

RM:AO doesn’t change to be sure - that’s what you meant. Right?

Our existence is surrounded by interferences - everywhere. We live in an atmosphere. It gives us protection. But it is also the reason for the many interferences and other disorders.

No. I meant anything that doesn’t encounter a reason to change, doesn’t change.

True. On the infinitesimal scale, all things are always changing, because they always have reason/cause. Larger things merely change more slowly. Although conceptual things (being a part of a separate realm than the physical) never change, merely get new names.

Back to one of the most important questions of this thread:

[size=120]Humans or machines: who or what will win?[/size]

Wfs.org:

See also: Debate.org, Zumaworld.blogspot.de, NYtimes.com (mainstream), Xconomy.com.

James, what would the social analogy to the physical noise, especially the noise field be?