Race-Realism = The Truth

Progressives are against reparations for the same reason they are (sometimes) against incest; it would make them look bad to the masses if they were outspokenly in favor of it.  Consistency of their position is not a factor.

It can’t be properly argued.

If we want to argue against the studies concluding various specific racial differences, or we want to argue that the results of those studies (whatever they may conclude and however accurate those conclusions may be) should be largely irrelevant in a proper society, then we can do so within reason and without being utterly cowardly - only once we’ve admitted to basic evolutionary theory which obviously discredits race-egalitarianism.

If those refusing to admit to the evolutionary basis for discrediting race-egalitarianism wish to avoid cowardice (although not mitigating the absurdity in the least) then they must at least have the courage to make a clear claim against it, including a feeble attempt at an explanation.

As for those such feeding the absurdity, their motives aren’t clear, but a reasonable explanation would be that their correctness on the issue of race-realism isn’t based on any actual honest observation of racial divergence, requiring seeing through the rampant propaganda claiming the contrary, but is based on simple biases against those who perpetuate that propaganda.

[size=150]Unbelievable! But true![/size]

The whites and especially the white males seem not to need foreign race or all females for their genocide because the whites do it themselves: auto-genocide!

Examiner.com: “Liberal professor calls for genocide, says white males should commit suicide.” This “liberal” “professor” is white and male. :exclamation: :bulb: :exclamation:

At first I thought that article was just satire.

And then I found out I was right.

Which, of course, isn’t to say that the professor talked about in that article doesn’t have absolutely retarded hateful views about white people (he does; he’s a fucking imbecile and a racist and a piece of shit)

but he probably didn’t say those specific things, seeing as the primary source for that information was a satirical website.

That was not a satire, but an excuse to not be unnecessarily accused of incitement of the people / sedition.

The answer of the question of the other article (“Did a Professor Instruct White Male Students to Commit Suicide for the Benefit of Society?”) is: YES.

:astonished: :open_mouth: :-k :bulb:

… or he just got caught… the ONE sin those people actually believe in.

And btw, he is Judist and exercising a Judist method stated in the Torah, explicated in Deuteronomy.

“If they don’t serve you, kill off first all of the males and take everything else as your own.”

I didn’t see where in the article that that was the answer.

Unless you’re just saying that that’s you’re answer, in which case…

A site explicitly labeled as a satire site is the source of the interview upon which these claims are made. That is the highest-played card at this point in the argument about the validity of the article.

Some weak fool wants those superior to him to kill themselves. This is not news this is everyday banality… and off topic!

Holy thread derailer, batman.

I was just thinking that.

For what it’s worth,

Anyway… my conclusion to this thread is race realism = the truth, and that doesn’t matter one bit.

Yeah,
When we say this… we mean that…
And when we say this… we mean that other thing.
And when we say…
… we only mean… something innocent, not the obvious thing that everyone assumes and believes.

[size=85]I don’t hate you. I just work to get everyone else to hate you. :angelic-green: [/size]

Ever heard of “plausible deniability”?
:icon-rolleyes:

And of course at the same time, if a white male says anything even vaguely implying anything potentially disrespectful of a culture or race, he is fired, chastised, fined, and cursed for life.

Which conclusion would you more vigorously defend; that what is real is true, or that what is true is irrelevant?

The worst racism is the auto-racism (racism towards one’s own race). The Whites daily show how auto-racism works.

True and many were conned into it with the notion of evolution of the race, by the culling the herd.
“Oh, you’re just whining”.

“Affirmative action” is racism and sexism, the increased form of racism.

“Affirmative action” has such results (for example):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGv8PQr8Uo4[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzvlQ0hy7kg[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr_SgD5cORs[/youtube]
(“SCUM” means Valerie Solanas’ manifesto, “SCUM Manifesto”. And it’s evident what “#killallmen” means.)

And if you want to get of the top of racism and sexism, you only have to observe the white autoracism and male autosexism (the increased form of autracism), thus the autoracisms and autosexism of the male whites. Funny? No! Dangerous!

That “liberal” “professor” is white and male.

Do you have any question?

Many years ago, a feminist proudly proclaimed, “Anything man can create, woman can destroy.” I thought, “Now there’s a proud legacy.:icon-rolleyes:

To destroy all things, turn all things against all things. It kept Judea in a diseased mess for a thousand years, why not America? And the magog come in both male and female forms.

The truth is that the irresistible force has actually yet to meet the immovable object, despite rumors to the contrary. “Logos” doesn’t merely mean “language” or “word”, but rather “the Logic of Affixed Language/Words” (“Dialectics”), more recently referred to as “Definitional Logic”. The “immovable object” is the humble love of pure logic (aka “RM”).