GOD=NATURE

good way to put it…I don’t know about the why thing…does anyone…we may be able to know exactly about the origin of life…we are learning about the pre-biotic chemical evolution…crick is still an idea…I like the urey idea better…

Why does Science and Religion have to be separated here? Even if a God did it, the present Science remains the same.
And one can still, with or without a creator,within one’s totality, stand in awe of it.

WHY can also be uttered within its totality. The answer to that is found within each Self’s core.

Why does Science and Religion have to be separated here? Even if a God did it, the present Science remains the same.
And one can still, with or without a creator,within one’s totality, stand in awe of it.

WHY can also be uttered within its totality. The answer to that is found within each Self’s core.

in my core there is no answer…

Are not wonder and awe at Nature some sort of answer? It just may not be answer enough.

absolutely…it is answer enough for right now…it keeps me on a good road…

Oh, I think that within your core, turtle, there is a answer or response - as Irrelleus said…wonder and awe are an answer.
A response does not only come from the mouth. Most “real” responses come automatically, almost without one’s own volition, when it comes to responses at our core.
Unless we’re really self-aware, we may not even be aware of them.

arc please see my post on july 31 at 8:51…

Apparently the desire to find God or Nature cannot be ultimately appeased. The journey is the answer.

that is right on… for theist and atheist

The journey is the answer is based on writings of Hesse. See “Sidhartha”, etc.

The journey is the answer is based on writings of Herman Hesse. See “Sidhartha”, “Steppenwolf”, etc.

does jesus fit in here

Yes, as a way, as a journey toward God. Jesus as final end is idolatry.

are hesse and jesus on the same path…

There is only one path with different names.

I don’t see that ier…can you help me…

You already know the answer. The path is living by the Golden Rule. It addresses both your well-being and that of others. It’s not easy to follow in a sick society; but it is the only way beyond that.

thank you…you have expressed that very well…and I agree 100%… =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

i don’t see any atheists around…which means they are just attacking the fathergod…