Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

The stubble is a good idea. It has all the benefits of me still doing this

and none of the disadvantages of looking homeless.

Well, THAT is not just stubble and that’s a scary creature. :laughing:
Anyway, you don’t look homeless in the left image.

This is stubble - well, maybe a little less than that. I hate too hairy! You can’t really pull stubble, xzc :mrgreen:

That's stubble.jpg

Beard.

The first award goes to Fuse again ( :exclamation: ). Congratulations. =D>

[size=189] The first award: F.U.S.E. - Substance Abuse, 1991.[/size]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JonuLqgoQI8[/youtube]

Congratulations, Fuse. =D>

By the way: Shall I name the “user names” of the avatars in that 2nd brainteaser?

Well, practically a Kid. :wink:

I have the same blue shirt.

Look at those pipes.

Is that a river in the background??

No, it is clearly a poorly wooded hillside in the background, the River is upfront riding his horse.

I need you to clarify for me smears when you brag about taking a few guys, riding a river for 9 hours, it may mean something very different from the boating adventure I imagined.

Nah man. We usually go down the cahaba river from grant’s mill rd to hwy 280. There are boats, and people. The people get into the boats and we float on the river, which is made of water.

driWear? It’s a good shirt.

Maybe the very one he embodies to his people.

No, the word for that Mo is Sewer, not River.

Is this because we have the same shirt?

Don’t act like a girl at a prom.

You should make a post about Swedenborg. I never understood what the fuck he was saying.

He was talking bubbles, no one ever figured out what the fuck he was saying… I hit their head quarters for their biggest church, based nearby in PA… they quickly got lost in their own explanations.

Now get back to planting trees Dirty Girty.

Will do, fuckhead.

Plant some weed trees.

I wish it was legal in my state, as a law abiding non-citizen. I have had beautiful hydroponic tomatoplants in my basement.