Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Well, THAT is not just stubble and thatā€™s a scary creature. :laughing:
Anyway, you donā€™t look homeless in the left image.

This is stubble - well, maybe a little less than that. I hate too hairy! You canā€™t really pull stubble, xzc :mrgreen:

That's stubble.jpg

Beard.

The first award goes to Fuse again ( :exclamation: ). Congratulations. =D>

[size=189] The first award: F.U.S.E. - Substance Abuse, 1991.[/size]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JonuLqgoQI8[/youtube]

Congratulations, Fuse. =D>

By the way: Shall I name the ā€œuser namesā€ of the avatars in that 2nd brainteaser?

Well, practically a Kid. :wink:

I have the same blue shirt.

Look at those pipes.

Is that a river in the background??

No, it is clearly a poorly wooded hillside in the background, the River is upfront riding his horse.

I need you to clarify for me smears when you brag about taking a few guys, riding a river for 9 hours, it may mean something very different from the boating adventure I imagined.

Nah man. We usually go down the cahaba river from grantā€™s mill rd to hwy 280. There are boats, and people. The people get into the boats and we float on the river, which is made of water.

driWear? Itā€™s a good shirt.

Maybe the very one he embodies to his people.

No, the word for that Mo is Sewer, not River.

Is this because we have the same shirt?

Donā€™t act like a girl at a prom.

You should make a post about Swedenborg. I never understood what the fuck he was saying.

He was talking bubbles, no one ever figured out what the fuck he was sayingā€¦ I hit their head quarters for their biggest church, based nearby in PAā€¦ they quickly got lost in their own explanations.

Now get back to planting trees Dirty Girty.

Will do, fuckhead.

Plant some weed trees.

I wish it was legal in my state, as a law abiding non-citizen. I have had beautiful hydroponic tomatoplants in my basement.

Post a picture Phoneutria. Letā€™s take a look at you. :wink: