Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Is that Dwyane Wade’s house?

“Is that Dwyane Wade’s house?” is a question. Questions, especially “responded” questions, are not allowed in this game. What a shame. You have not won anything. Maybe you should try it one more time. Or you owe it to yourself to take a break.

I don’t want to win anything.

Fuse, I would have given this to you as your reward:

Fuse's reward.jpg

Can’t you just feel the mystery beckoning to you? :mrgreen:

Aw, beautiful - and this is why love evolved.

arc's boyfriend.jpg

My boyfriend ~~ having a well-deserved cup of coffee after a morning of teaching ethics at Columbia. See that quizzacle look on his face? He told me that he just can’t understand it!!! His students appear to feel that ethics is about what we “should” (absolutely) be doing always - not about the whole kit and kaboodle. That’s one of his favorite terms "kit and kaboodle. The morning has left him feeling kind of despondent. But the coffee will help.

I love this guy! He gets my neurons to jumping and I turn into a child when I see him on television…his arms, his legs, those big feet of his, those intense eys. He makes me laugh. There is just something about him…can it be love? :laughing:

:blush: Sorry about the lol - you will know who I am speaking to.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acCfnwTpdxU[/youtube]

He does have a sexy British accent, doesn’t he?

This got… weird.

:laughing: But isn’t he adorable?

You ain’t seen weird yet.

It’s not weird enough until we’re licking each other’s eyeballs.

We could do that… but you have way too many.

I wouldn’t want anybody to go without.

What? Eyes or licking eyes?

Whichever makes the most sense, dear.

Weirder!!! :mrgreen:

I think we should get Arc’s boyfriend in on this. I betcha he has a wickedly long and frog-like tongue. He could have all our eyes licked before we even knew what hit us.

^^ Weird Squared

:laughing: It’s difficult to know how to respond to this, gib. Anyone coming in late might wonder what’s going on. That being said, my boyfriend has evolved - after all, he’s a professor of ethics. And I will say this ~~ he’s meant for me and no other. Get it?!

That’s because it’s frickin’ weird! :laughing:

They can wonder all they want. We can take this absolutely anywhere!

Fine :imp:

Maybe I should find me sexy crocodile with a sense of humor… I’m sure my wife will understand.

Here’s a fresh one of my beautiful face. It’s me, and a longtime friend having a bit of wine.
-nmLH67Jq7WT_YL23OyXJp4QkIXGKl-iFIs1MEHmOMY-1_resized.jpg