Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acCfnwTpdxU[/youtube]

He does have a sexy British accent, doesn’t he?

This got… weird.

:laughing: But isn’t he adorable?

You ain’t seen weird yet.

It’s not weird enough until we’re licking each other’s eyeballs.

We could do that… but you have way too many.

I wouldn’t want anybody to go without.

What? Eyes or licking eyes?

Whichever makes the most sense, dear.

Weirder!!! :mrgreen:

I think we should get Arc’s boyfriend in on this. I betcha he has a wickedly long and frog-like tongue. He could have all our eyes licked before we even knew what hit us.

^^ Weird Squared

:laughing: It’s difficult to know how to respond to this, gib. Anyone coming in late might wonder what’s going on. That being said, my boyfriend has evolved - after all, he’s a professor of ethics. And I will say this ~~ he’s meant for me and no other. Get it?!

That’s because it’s frickin’ weird! :laughing:

They can wonder all they want. We can take this absolutely anywhere!

Fine :imp:

Maybe I should find me sexy crocodile with a sense of humor… I’m sure my wife will understand.

Here’s a fresh one of my beautiful face. It’s me, and a longtime friend having a bit of wine.
-nmLH67Jq7WT_YL23OyXJp4QkIXGKl-iFIs1MEHmOMY-1_resized.jpg

I emailed that to myself from my phone and for whatever reason, it’s tiny.

Forgive me for my computer illiteracy.

K: hay, its more than I can do. I am still working on cut and paste, someday, maybe, soon.

Kropotkin

You guys are tiny, but I think I recognize the girl from another one of your pics.

imgur, bitch

She was on the snowmobile pics, but you couldn’t see her face. I dunno, she hangs out a lot. She currently lives in Florida, but has in the past lived in NYC, Cathedral City, CA, and before she moved to where she currently is in FL, lived in Ft Lauderdale for a long time. We’ve been vacation buddies since the 90s. We always meet each other in strange airports and such. I was at her place a few weeks ago in St Augustine. This coming Thursday, I’m flying to Orlando, getting picked up by another friend, (a schoolteacher), then heading down to South Beach for 2 nights where we’ll all cross paths at some point. Then back to Ocala, then flying home. It’s good to know people all over the place.

Yeah, and didn’t you say you let her crash at your place one time when she was homeless?