Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Voting for the options you’re given is a waste of time. I like spoil the ballet myself–add an extra checkbox with some nonsense name like “Spiderman”–they say even that sends a message.

I just don’t see any point participating in a system that is rigged.

You’re participating in it whether you vote or not. That’s true, but politicians have to be, to some extent, driven to win elections. So voting one way, even if that way loses, can show the other side that at least they’re not winning by as big a margin anymore.

I participate in this society because I have to in order to survive.

I don’t do it willingly by my own volition.

Politicians are snake oil men. I have no faith in them or their institutions.

Worse yet is always that the opportunity was completely missed to convey something witty like: “then how do you deal with yourself” like a direct reply to the quote: "I can’t tolerate mediocrity.

Its a sad day every time a man needs to think of his very own…uh, what’s that word? It requires to do with creating a parody from an anecdote I do believe. Damit. Its around the tip of my tongue…

I heard it once before I swear.

You recognize actually this raises a good question. How, if mental constructs are formed from word images, will be the ideas of words ever “about the tip from the tongue?” I’m sure that you’ve a word which it represents the thought I’ve got in mind…but minus the word I must not be requesting a meaning of the concept I’ve.

That’s a weed post if I’ve ever seen one.

Not bad, not bad at all. pretty good actually, of what i can see. And now you are even more a mystery to me. Do you have red hair. You would appear to have a red goatee or beard. Nice mouth. I always notice the mouth on a man. Just the right amount of knowledge but so much more left to the imagination lends itself to mystery.
One thing though…you might shut the bathroom door before the picture was taken.
Were you in the army or some branch of the armed forces? :-k

What sentence ends with “I’ve”?

Anyway, to the point about voting–it’s a mass vs. individual thing. It’s hard, as an individual, to think your vote will make a difference–even if that’s just to close the margin a little. You’d have to feel that you can inspire a whole mass of voters onto your side before feeling that you can make a difference.

If he had put the “I’ve” within quotes, it would have been acceptable, yes?

Any pictures of Arcturus?

Moi.jpg
I’m so amazing, aren’t I?

Anyway, no one ever answered my question of where I went wrong. So what am I to think that one isn’t desired?When I took a picture of myself with my cell phone, and then sent it to my email contact, it never got there for some reason. There must be something I failed to do. I’m not too technologically sound i know.

go to imgur.com and click in the cloud with the arrow, find the pic you want from your gallery, click start upload, then take the url they give you with the img tags and post it

I was in the army a short spell when I was nineteen but was later discharged for reasons I don’t like discussing. I never saw any combat or anything. I almost did.

My rank and clearance was nothing significant.

I went into the military mostly with a mercenary mental framework.

Yeah, that whole bathroom bit was an accident. Didn’t know the door was left open until after I took the picture.

I have blonde hair and a red goatee. That’s being French and German for you.

A mystery, huh?

J’adore red heads.

Too bad.

I’m a blonde with red facial hair. winks

d/p

Wow, beautiful!

For some reason I thought you were black.

Internally and externally alike.

Her response to the allegations was to post the picture… odd. :eusa-think:

But which is the lie? The claim that she is black or the picture?