Real beauty of the mathematical universe

I just realized why the 30 60 90 right triangle is perfect more so than a right triangle with side length a and a/2 and hypotenuse c: because with that triangle the doubling and halving circles are arranged 90 degrees apart from each other, like this,

These circles can also double in relation based on that above triangle but are going to stack in straight lines at 90 degree angles. That is probably still a very useful component but it cannot allow for more complex orders to emerge like the 30 60 90 triangle can do, because that triangle turns the system according to a 3 3 3 principle. The 30 60 90 triangle is projecting one circle ‘off to the side’ at an angle.

Whereas the other triangle can only continue to angle by employing an e=mc^2 type conversion from one dimension into another (I will have to explore that more later), like this,

By dimensionalize itself (squaring itself at the hypotenuse) the form is able to create new circles non-perpendicular to the two which arise naturally from the doubling relation. But the magic of the 30 60 90 is that it does not need to dimensionalize at all to produce those angled chains.

Whereas if we continue the development of the 30 60 90 we see the natural growth of the chains based on the doubling relations,

60 degree turns.

Well, keep going and you’ll come up with the “Flower of Life”.

Ah, of course – the combination of both kinds of right triangle systems, when circles of 2, 1 or 1/2 size happen to meet from one fractal chain system to another, gives rise to infinite possible derivable configurations.

Proof that the 30 60 90 right triangle with hypotenuse c and side c/2 (and other side √(c^2 + (c/2)^2)) lies exactly within the circle with diameter c (all points of the triangle lie upon the circle):

…haha … I was just about to say … Emmm …
But okay. Work on that a bit.

But still my greater concern is why you were speaking of 9 segments when your model produces a hexagon, 6 segments.

Expanding on,

Let c = 2.75 (I measured out a circle this happens to be the distance in inches)
c/2 = 1.375
x = 2.3815698604072063 (by a^2 + b^2 = c^2)

Focusing in on this upper-left part of the diagram, we want to determine if 2Y = x:

Y/1.375 = sin(60)
Y = sin(60) * 1.375
Y = 1.190784930203 (rounded due to √3 being irrational)

*(Using first 25 digits of √3 we get for sin(60) =

1.7320508075688772935274463 / 2 = 0.86602540378443864676372315
0.86602540378443864676372315 * 1.375 = 1.19078493020360313930011933125

Now 1.19078493020360313930011933125 * 2 to solve for 2Y,
2Y = 2.3815698604072062786002386625 (highlighted part being rounded off due to irrationality of √3)

This proves conclusively that the perfect 30 60 90 right triangle lies exactly within the circle prescribed by diameter = the hypotenuse of that perfect triangle. (This can also be derived by using the 60 60 60 triangle and splitting it down the middle downward to produce two perfect 30 60 90 triangles.)

For future reference, there is a much easier way:

Chord length = 2*sin(θ/2)

Your θ is 60°. Thus for an r=1, the chord length will also be 1. And that forms your equilateral triangle at the base of your right triangle.

You also know that your hypotenuse is exactly 2, so you know two sides of a right triangle as well as a coincidental equilateral triangle. Thus there is no alternative but for all points on both triangles to rest on the circumference of a unit circle or its center.

But now back to the question:

A visual of the base 9 (corrected base 10) number wheel,

What you have been taught about numbers is only partially right; reality works in circles and fractal designs, which is why our mathematics is able to work at all - there is an underlying logical order to existence. It is based on what Fixed Cross and I have called self-valuings: each “number” is a representation of a kind of valuing going on which “sets the rules” so to speak for how it will operate even if you work on it with operators. For instance, reference again the ordered number table,

Notice there is no zero. The zero is redundant and was introduced as a place-holder in order to allow for easier mathematical operators, for example in school we all learn how to add, subtract, multiply and divide using a rule formula approach where, instead of grasping the underlying logic at a conceptual level, we simply follow the process we are taught one isolated step at a time in order to arrive at the final answer. That process belies the actual workings of the universe, and in fact is a perversion of what is really going on “inside numbers”, as we are working with them. Great minds like Einstein and Tesla always see beyond the numbers systems themselves, to the conceptual-direct level of mental experience. Numbers are just the game they play, the language they use to speak these things to us.

As I said, reality is composed of circles and fractals; the God triangle and I guess what I will call the “God’s twin” triangle are at work in every number. Look if we convert a circle into proper base 9, we get

360 degrees = 9

A circle divided into 9 parts. Which means the correct conversion principle between both systems of circles will be 1/40 (1/4), each decimal value descends one order deeper into the universe wherein the exact same laws apply on a scale once removed. 1/10 can give accurate prediction values since any base number system can be used to produce accurate measurements assuming all players are operating at the same level, but if we want to examine reality itself we must understand what a number is; we must understand the self-valuing principle and how to spin around the wheel; and we must understand the deep fractaling nature of numbers, why it is possible to use a number system (any number system so long as it is self-consistent; look at what we can do with computers with binary) to extract stable relations from the world around us. The fact that a number so essential like Pi is “irrational” is a huge symptom of the problems plaguing how we typically think of numbers and our relation to them. In theory we could construct a whole new number system based on the rationality of these essential ratios, instead of trying to fit them into our ancient and out-dated numbers systems that were around long before we even knew what “Pi” was.

The full range of movement from 1 to 9, and directly from 9 to 1 again. No middle zone of “0”. In fact zero is basically just a conceptual stand-in for “nothing”, which as we all have seen in philosophy creates a whole host of problems when an otherwise rational-thinking mind tries to understand the absurd perversion of reason “why is there something rather than nothing?”, which is only a mistaken use of language. A literally insanity. Zero has been heralded, I remember, as a great addition to the history of mathematical thought but I think it is quite rather the opposite.

If you want to represent “nothing” then you are always talking about a relative nothing, which means you must relate that “nothing” to that for which and in terms of which it is nothing or not-present, not-relevant. Any nothing must always be sustained by a something which holds that nothing in existence as its relative ‘other’ and void. The numbers can already tend to fascistically homogenize down to a common mean value and this has caused all sort of problems of psychopathy in scientists and mathematicians and philosophers, but with the zero this is especially problematic and insane because the zero flattens everything to the worst possible, most unreal extreme insanity conceivable: a universal non-existence. If you think this is merely conceptual banter or poeticism and the numbers do not have anything to do with this sort of meaning, you are sadly mistaken. This is literally what zero means.

Granted, we add in the terms when applicable, as the earth is not so cruel as to never receive us when we reach for her out of our own abundance. But when you get into mathematics itself, numbers themselves, zero and even the way we generally conceive of numbers is a kind of madness and error. I aim to correct that error. The first step is to correct base 10 for base 9, which is a huge endeavor because if we want to represent any large numbers we must actually do the conceptual work rather than merely take a shortcut of “add some zero’s” or apply some inhuman computational formula through which we slide numbers one at a time and arrive at a final destination; no, we must UNDERSTAND what is going on here. The number wheel above is the first step in that understanding.

And if we want to represent a relative nothing we must again understand exactly what we are calling nothing, and why, and in what sense and with respect to what. A number can be the most fascistic object in existence; we saw this with the Nazis as they stamped Jews with numbers, and we see it today as our increasingly modern inhuman societies stamp numbers all over everything, including us; we feel the inhumanity of this. Our bodies and hearts do not lie to us.

The first step is to re-invent how we think about numbers, quantities, relations, the geometric ontological nature of existence. Forget what you “know” and ask yourself some simple questions, you will ultimately be led to self-value, your own and that of everything else in the universe, and you will be led to perceive clearly the deep relations among things and equally the common over-simplifications and errors of convenience that plague human thought rather in philosophy, science, mathematics, politics, whatever. Mathematics, logic and thinking are not mere hobbies, not mere eccentricities but are in fact real vital aspects of everything - you are them, quite literally. And you will fail to understand that at your own peril.

Circles and/or spheres don’t stack such as to fill space. The crevices between such objects have to be filled with an infinite regression of smaller versions. It would seem that a far easier shape with which to describe spacetime and reality would be the cube with 27 inner cubes, each with 27 more, and so on. The end result is the ability to perfectly fill space as well as a convenient coordinate system.

I would think a more magical number would be our “27” = 3*9. Who needs a circle with 40° angles?

interesting stuff!

So is an octave a 7 cycle [there are 7 different notes] or an 8, 0 confuses me with cycles, I do think it is better to omit it.

Except;

1234567|8| [8=1]
|1|2345678 [8=7]?

You need a zero to begin the next cycle? ~ where 8 = 1 of the next cycle.

Genius work M&M’s.

That’s all there is to it.

It’s simply genius.

And genius is the genesis of simplicity.

Hence why all children are born geniuses,

but not all children hold onto it.

As for my contribution to your topic, M&M’s.

Something you may like to read: The 9-based circle consists of two giant three-sided spokes and a miniature three-sided spoke. They are: The first spoke is separating 1/9, 3/4 and 6/7; the second spoke is separating 2/3, 5/6 and 8/9; the last spoke, the miniature one, is separating 1/2, 4/5 and 7/8, while the numbers aligned with the center of the “V” of the spoke is 3…6…9… Also the numbers on the left are following a 2 3 4 3 3 2 3 3 sequence. The numbers on the right are following a 4 3 5 1 3 2 3 3. 43-23=|20| & 51-43=|8| 2x8=|16| 28x2=|56|

This is very interesting. Let’s go through the numerical spokes and go through 1~9.

1/9

2/3

3/4

4/5

6/7

7/8

8/9

The numbers on the right are in a 3 6 9 sequence. Look. 9 3 (4+5=9) (7+8=6) 9

Let’s go back to 1.618.

6x6=|36|.

What number is between the 9’s? |36|.

The numbers go down a straight sequence until 4, then 5 is on the right. From 6 the numbers are straight again until 8, then 9 is on the right.

Keep in mind that the number 9 is the only number that is on the right side both times.

9x9=|81|

3x3=|9|

4x4=|16|

5x5=|25|

7x7=|49|

8x8=|64|

9x9=|81|

81+81=|162|

25+25=|50|

64+49=|113| (notice the mirroring of the 6 & 9; notice how 6+4=1 & 4+9=4)

163+162=|325|. (notice how the numbers are 1 off from being mathematically perfect)

3+2+5=|1|

Never mind, it’s mathematically perfect.

Remember, 3+2=|5|.

It’s all mathematically perfect.

Let’s look at the number “55”.

Half of 55 is |27.4|.

This is scary because this number leads to my “Earth Formula”, which contains numbers based on the phrase “Twenty-four seven”.

Now watch this.

Earth’s polar radius is |6356.8| - 6356x2=|12712| - 144x44.14=|6356.16| - 6356-5820=|536| - 12x44.7=|536| - 144x44=|6336| - 6356-6336=|20| - 44-20=|24| - *24.7 - 24.7x514.66=|12712.102|.

Do you see what I see? “356” is basically 36 in between the 9’s and there’s the 5 in between the 36!

36+36=|72|.

72+72=… |144|…

This is genius.

And only genius.

By the way M&M’s, two of your pictures are creating what we can observe as physical phenomenon now: 1. Leaves and 2. The Human Eye.

The octave would be like 0=1, the “zero” is just pushing the cycle forward or backward one step to start back at the beginning (but one complete order up or down). The same laws work exactly the same within each order, which is the point of the circle to begin with: it allows reality (in this case, vibrating waves of sound frequency and wavelength, i.e. music) to ascend and descend itself without need to “reinvent the wheel” each time (no pun intended, ha).

But in fact with the musical scale there are 12 divisions, not really 7; the circle from octave to octave, C to C is broken into 12 equal parts, which we see once we include the half-steps.

How we humans enjoy and experience music basically involves the 7 note scale, which operates with some rules within the larger 12 note scale, here’s what I came up with for that,

This would be C major scale, it goes: 1 3 5 6 8 10 12 (1 - restart the cycle)

Or:

1 3 5 6 8 1 3 (1 - restart)

Moving according to a 2 2 1 2 2 2 1 order, failing to double forward at two points in the cycle, from E to F and from B to C again. This looks significant to me because this failure to double, holding itself back 1 notch occurs exactly right before the 1/2 point in the cycle and again exactly right at the 1 point (this second time seems to occur to re-align the off cycle back to the original 1 (C in this case) again). For some reason nature has evolved our brains to prefer the notes that skip from E to F, rather than from E to F# as would be the logical progression of 2’s. If you play the 6 notes C D E F# G# A# C you find the prefect 2’s within the 12-note octave; it doesn’t sound bad, but it definitely doesn’t sound as sublime as the C D E F G A B C our brains love so much.

It is almost as if our brains decided to hold back right before the critical 1/2 point in the cycle of musical notes for some reason, because this produces the 7 note scale rather than a mere 6 notes evenly divided. 7 of course produces a lot more variety than 6 would, we are a little bit “jazzed up” and “imprecise” in our souls, we humans prefer to hold back a small moment before plunging ahead into the second half of the cycle just to make sure we “feel it all” and get the gist of what’s going on; we respect that hard line 1/2 division on an unconscious level. Look at it again with emphasis on that hard line:

Damn that’s cool. Those half-steps are needed first to hold back the progression from violating the hard 1/2 line, and then again to re-unite the cycle with itself in a second order, C to C (or D to D or whatever key we want to be in; this basic 2 2 1 2 2 2 1 pattern holds for all major keys).

I have no idea why nature evolved our brains this way. But I do know that the musical progression follows the rule of 3’s:

2 2 1 2 2 2 1 = 3

Or, if nature had made us a bit more literal, un-jazzy and “obstinate”,

2 2 2 2 2 2 = 3

You forgot the most important part of it all: [b][u]1+5+6=|3|. 2+3+4=|9|. 7+8=|6| 1+2=|3|.

Notice the 10, though. The “A” is not on the 9 - the “A” is on the 10. The secrets to understanding why is based on the numbers 3 6 & 9. If the Universe did not give itself the jazz hands, the A would be on 11 instead of 10. However, if it did that, there would be no room for B. Also, the numbers at the end are creating a 1 2 3 sequence. 1+2+3=|6|. 11+12+13=|33| - .33, to be exact. 2+3+4=|9| 12x3=|36| 36x2=|72| 72x2=|144|… 3+6=|9| 7+2=|9| 1+4+4=|9|…[/u][/b]

Fascinating posts chaps!

Indeed, that’s how i think the ‘operational value’ of a zero is here. However, i am starting to think there is a kind of code to the world, possibly of base numbers [primes mostly] representing repeating cycles…

Lets take our ‘7’ cycles as an example; if you take 7 points placed in a non-linear space [e.g. The quantum flux, All-time or infinity] then without no ‘pre-defined’ beginnings nor endings [infinities wouldn’t be/have such things] they would ‘contain’ 8 spaces. This is manifest in the world as the 7 points being the 7 different notes, and the 8 spaces being the full cycle they ‘sit in’.
In other words, reality maps the code/cycles not in a linear row of integers being manifest in the world, but as a duel interpretation. Thus we don’t have abcdefg12345678 as manifest entities, we have both 7 and 8 manifesting at once.

then we have a basis for WHY zero is the agent which flips the circle into a cycle. Numbers have ‘actions’ or behaviours, the mechanics of which changes with every configuration.

Ah yes, old tuning used 8 notes [like chinese music and ancient greek] and new uses 12 i think? Which makes music er towards sounding melancholy imho.

Are there real divisions or could music be broken up in many ways? Is there any reason why the universe wouldn’t be using both codes i.e.7 and 12 [numerological 3]?
Consider that the earth doesn’t have an exact cycle in years relative to days. Its puzzled humanity since ancient times, and we have been trying to make the solar system and universe fit some manner of rigid divine order. What if its not so rigid? The planets don’t move to exact cycles because there are multiple cycles or code going on at once. Especially when we consider that the cycles themselves are duel in nature!

That makes sense yes. and It look to me like there are at least two primary cycles involved.

It goes; {operation1} 1 - 3, {operation2} 1 - 5 then 2 x 3 = 6, so it appears the first cycle is duplicated. We find the note a at 10 [2x5] and the second operation is duplicated. The g and b at 8 and 12 indicate a binary cycle involvement to, yes it misses at 4 suggesting a 3 fold binary cycle maybe.

Hmm i think your explanation [‘2 2 1 2 2 2 1 order’] sounds more logical than mine above.

I am still struggling with 1’s and 2’s atm, which should be the simplest of cyclic mazes.

Our minds arrive at their zero point perhaps? And halt before flinging into the next cycle as zero’s do.

Rule of threes is interesting and is kinda universal in many ways [polarities etc]. I am glad the universe likes jazz!

I already worked on this, Amor.

Check out my “Earth formula”.

It talks about how the scientists are wrong on their calculations and allocations.

It’s 368 days. Not 365.

The days are distributed between 6 months instead of 12 - that would be “61.33 x 6”. It’s 368.

The months would follow a different reference system for our seasons: Green > Yellow > Red > White > White > White.

The Universe also smells like raspberries and tastes like rum.

You are taking this deep fast, MM - this is amazing.

This is then the juncture where modernity ends and science takes a turn back to the pre-Aristotelean truths expounded by Pythagoras and obscured by Plato. When logos expelled itself from its form, and terms became mere representations.

The zero is a product of Aristotelean logic, in a historical sense; invented by the Arabs in continuation of his work. It is unquestionably useful, but as often this goes a long way at the cost of truthfulness. Could it be that mathematics has deceived itself to become more powerful? But music can not lie; it is the ideal synthetic proof.

Quarks compose protons and neutrons. These quarks have 1/2 integer spin (angular momentum) and electrical charge of either 2/3 or -1/3. They add up in three’s in combination either to produce a “proton” (three quarks with total +1 charge, 4/3 - 1/3) or to produce a “neutron” (three quarks with total no charge, balanced 2/3 - 2/3).

Electrons are fundamental like quarks and have 1/2 integer spin and electrical charge of -1.

Remember the two God’s (the perfect and the twin) triangles? There is the perfect 30 60 90 and then there is the twin triangle (26.56505…, 63.43494…, 90). The twin produces the golden ratio when its hypotenuse length + its small side are ratio’d to its longer side. The twin is therefore really special in this way. although I bet there are golden ratio’s hidden in God’s perfect triangle also.

God’s triangle allows the DOUBLING of existence (numerological progressions of 1x more around the number wheel) (also the basic self-valuing expansionary principle in terms of fundamental values-coherence and values-expression) in such a way that each progressive circle (remember, a number is only “a circle”) that is doubled is angled off at 60 degrees. God’s twin triangle allows doubling chains that each successive larger 2x circle is angled at 90 degrees.

God’s twin triangle:
90 + 90 = 180 = 1
So 90 = 1/2 (very important later)

God’s triangle:
60 + 60 + 60 = 180 = 1
So 60 = 1/3 (also very important)

Each of these two triangles are the ONLY triangles able to align themselves along right lines (right angles) and produce doubling and halving behavior upon the circles which are prescribed by those corresponding side or hypotenuse lengths of those triangles which are being doubled or halved; reality is basically fractal, and composed of circles. Remember?

A “circle” is only saying “all points the same distance from this one point here”, or if we want it in terms of area or volume, “all points the same distance or within that distance from this one point here”. In terms of fundamental reality this makes perfect sense, because “space” is uniform at this level as self-valuings have not begun to fill it with values yet, that space is too “minute” to “be filled up” in that way and values basically expand equally all around self-valuing in every direction.

(Another interesting meta-doubling occurs looking at area compared to diameter/radii, and volume compared to area… 2 4 8 ).

Circles are also the base 9 number wheel, remember?

Quarks “spin” because they are intrinsically angular in themselves, their spatial geometry is skewed according to that 90 degrees we saw earlier from the God’s twin triangle: a “quark” is simply a circle (or sphere) being generated along the 2x axis of the God’s twin triangle out of the long non-hypotenuse side-length of that triangle, and thus angled off at 90 degrees. Each quark in time instance T is exactly 90 degrees retrograded from that same quark in time Tn+1, in other words it is “spinning” at 1/2 integer value,

90 + 90 = 180 = 1
1/2 = 1/2 (the circle has positive and negative territory). The positive is spin right or left, the negative is spin opposite of that direction. Some quarks spin one way and some spin another way.

Quarks have charge in 1/3 increments. The quark’s charge is the fact of how it responds to other quarks and how these respond to it. Quarks are produced out of the God’s perfect triangle as either,

60 (1/3)
120 (2/3)
180 (1)

or,
240 (-2/3)
300 (-1/3)
360 (1)

These angles correspond to the electrical charge of the quark. The quark is simply the base circle composed out of the essential geometric relation of 2x doubling of diameters transposing into radii to move energy up the scales of being, and this is done with respect to those angles that are produced at the intersection of those triangle’s halved and doubled side-lengths.

“Electrical charge” simply means how that quark is going to affect another quark.

An electron has spin 1/2 and charge -1 (3/3). Quarks and electrons all have 1/2 integer spin because they all come out of the fundamental doubling process of Fibonaccsea, of which Fibonacci and the Integer sequence are only limited self-bound instances (Fibonacci is doubling held back to a self-bound remainder of n-2, the Integers is doubling held back to a self-bound remainder of n-1). These properties correspond to space and time, spin and charge respectively: 1) the operation of God’s twin triangle divine geometric relation gives the creation of circles (particles) doubling along the 90 degree axis. 90 = 1/2 (1 -1/2 = 1/2, remember 1-x=x? The circle itself is halved so that returning to 180 means returning to 1), we have intrinsic 1/2 integer spin shared by all such particles. 2) the operation of God’s perfect triangle divine geometric relation gives the creation of circles (particles) doubling along the 60 degree axis. 60 = 1/3 (60 + 60 + 60 = 180 (1)), we have intrinsic 1/3 charge distribution depending on how far around the base 9 number wheel that particular particle has progressed when born as either 1/3 or 2/3 or 1, and we have + or - charge depending on if that point in the number circle returns around the right (5 to 1) or left (5 to 9) side of the wheel to get back to 1.

We can therefore also see how 1/2 is unstable in itself; 5 is already a kind of madness and cannot last in this reality except as sustained by other values carrying its 1/2 forward in time as a part of other sets of properties abiding by the 3 6 9 law of the universe.

Energy always takes the shortest path, which is why the universe has constructed reality in this way, to take advantage of that very fact. Nothing is excessive yet everything is possible; nothing is un-determined and yet everything is free.

Quarks relate charge and spin as time and space dimensions respectively, both God’s triangles working in conjunction with the Fibonaccsea doubling-values along those geometrically-perfect tilted axis and all this in terms of manifesting as cyclical points or turns around the 9-spoked base ‘number wheel’ (cycle-spiral). Both perspectives are real, value and intrinsic to the particles: space (spin) is the circle, time (charge) is the spiral.

What of electrons? The electron also has 1/2 integer spin because it is no different in this way from the quarks, it too is fundamentally a circle born out of the turning of the 9-spoked wheel by manifest virtue of the two God’s triangles that govern this universe. Remember that “charge” only means “how it will affect others”. The charge of -1 is a mystery that I haven’t cracked yet, I suspect it may be due to the electron converging on the series 3 6 9 from “outside” of that series, meaning the electron is actually a lot larger than the quarks are, and this is confirmed in physics as the measurements of an electron’s much larger volume and consequently much smaller mass. The electron is then perhaps a quark manifested 1 order up from the order of quarks, a derivative quark^2 or meta-quark which would explain why electrons cannot bind in the same way quarks can (electrons follow the exclusionary principle), the quarks occupy the same order of existence while the electron is a bit off of this reality of ours and cannot “get inside this Universe” just enough to be said to occupy space with its brothers. It is the lone rogue.

The electron would therefore have the perfect 1 charge as 1^9 = 1 (1 order up the scales of being from the quark) but what explains the -1 rather than +1 charge? The positron is the electron with +1 charge. They “annihilate” because “charge” only means how they affect each other, and perfect opposite charges will return the wheel to its origin point and remove that energy elsewhere, along new fractal sub- or super-order vectors.

Two perfect triangles delimiting the production of spheres of energy as doubling “numbers” along the endless chain of self-valuing valuation holding itself in existence as its own standard of value, “doubling” as a metaphysical corollary of the basically logical relation of fundamental being holding itself as its own standard of value in the most basic way possible; it cannot yet 3x 4x 8x 50x 0.25x 0.0075x or any other multiple or division of itself, it must wait for these much more derivative orders of valuation to appear in the universe first. At basic the doubling reflects the essential reality principle of self-valuing or of self-selecting increase of being; no other such principle of increase is even possible except as a derivation of this basic set-up.

The two triangles form natural geometric orders that produce those circles doubling up from each other and angled off slightly to produce two categories of properties, what we call space and time, or what physicists call particle spin and particle charge; these spin and charge underlie what eventually becomes space and time, because at root reality is simply mathematical geometric proportions of doubling-numerical process. Each “number” is a fixed value attempting to assert itself, a fixed set of turns around the wheel 1-9. Return to 9 to 1 again and you complete the cycle, you “spiral” and existence expanded.

Logically, existence is therefore always “expanding”, always doubling and growing, even if we cannot from our vantage ascertain the domain or dimensions in which this increase is taking place - probably because we are stuck inside that increase ourselves.

I created a genius. To think if I never showed you the numbers and that picture as well as my explanations that day - to think if I didn’t make my point - to think if you never gave me a chance to explain myself… That this genius wouldn’t exist today.

I have no words to describe the detail and mastery of your mathematical philosophy, M&M’s.

Can you take my “144” and do something with it? I am telling you that this number is THE NUMBER. It’s in all of my most powerful formulas (water, earth, DNA…).

Why the hell is 144 mathematically perfect (12x12)?

Let’s look at my formula for God’s Greatest Number: “85.59 x 16”. This is “1369.44”.

Please do something with my numbers. They are containing 144’s and 3 6 9’s. They are VERY IMPORTANT and would aid you in your genius.

Notice how your numbers are Half of 12 > 12 > half of 12 > 12 > half of 12 > 12.

Also notice that 6+12+18 = 36

36+36=72

72+72=|144|

Why is 144 the PERFECT DESIGN?

144 is 24 away from 120 and 36 away from 180.

24 x 24 = 576

36 x 36 = 1296

576 + 1296 = 1872

That number is 99 in disguise.

Can you use shapes to confirm the magic of 144?

Let’s say we do this.

60 + 60 + 44 = 164.

180-164=|16|.

144 is basically a mix of 12 and 7.

There’s your 5, M&M’s.

Can you help me now?

One more idea before I go.

144+144=288

and

The previous numbers were 24 and 36.

Do you see what I’m seeing?

One number went DOWN - the other number went UP.

All I did was change the 100 base to 200 base and now the numbers are freaking out!

M&M’s I believe we have the answer to our questions right here in front of us, don’t you think?

I need to spend time on these numbers soon, for now my initial observation is that 144 is from the divine angles:

180-144=36 =9
120-144=24 =6
60-144=84 =3
90-144=54 =9

6x4=24 (12x2)
6x24=144

It seems like all of the different multiples as rotations around the wheel in whatever direction all converge at 144. Additionally it seems to take three orders of operation to get there:

3x6=18 (9)
18x8=144

9x4=36 (9)
36x4=144

3x4=12 (3)
12x12=144

3x2=6
6x24 (6) =144

3x3=9
9x16=144

It starts at one initial value, spins once to get to a second value, then that spins again to get to the third value and these third spins converge together at 144 even if they started from different places and spun different amounts.

A couple noticeable discrepancies,

3x9=27 (9)
27x5.333333…=144

9x6=54 (9)
54x2.666666…=144

So a couple spins produce 1/3 or 2/3. That’s quite interesting too.

But I really do need to spend more deep time with the numbers, I will write more after I do.

I just realized that in my second post I incorrectly drew the God’s twin triangle e=mc^2-like dimensional transformation, here is the corrected diagram with the addition of fractaling arms at 90 degrees of 1/2x doubling sequences along right angle diameter lines a and 2a (you can see in this instance radii transposing into diameters),

I don’t yet know what specifically causes that c^2 conversion into another dimension, but I bet it is something goddamn interesting. Also it is worth noting that c+a:2a gives the Golden Ratio, 1.618…

This appears to be basically Einstein’s famous equation for the equivalence of matter and energy, e=mc^2, but collapsed to the fundamental self-valuing principle as prior to expansion into space and time (“energy and mass”) parameters.