Daemonic ☯

Usually what old(er)?guys read, in this case would like to get into the stuff You recommended, and am reading Goethe’s poems. But alas, whenever i read them,the thought overwhelms me, that i was born entirely in the wrong century.

Yeah dude, it’s all bullshit. They are conditioned to specialize. A means to an end. Hands.

However, understanding and acceptance are beautiful things. It allows you to grow personally, to mature and to move on. Yeah even if that does imply a life of solitude and being alone. Is it really that bad?..it isn’t really, is it? It allows you to really appreciate life.

You can always return occasionally to have fun with people :wink:

I think I might just…drag some along, to join me in the solitude of the forest.
We can have all sorts of fun…just think about it! Hey, do you know where I can get some sturdy chains?

Peace
Lock em up.png

An old friend of mine was beaten to death for less than 20 bucks the other night. 63 year old man. Found in the breezeway of an apartment building where he was delivering a pizza. Immigrated here from Jordan in the late 90s. 3 kids, a wife who was disabled 2 years ago in a car accident. No life insurance. Blunt force to the head and left for dead.

A friend of mine was stabbed and beaten to death for stealing a garage door opener after who he stole from had been robbed. Another really good friend of mine died from having his liver dissolve on him from drinking too much. My deepest condolences and I hope they find whoever did it.

Posted that one in the wrong thread. My bad.

(((((((((((((((((((((mannequin: this sounds so goooooooooooooooooood on paper, but soooooooooooooooooooo difficult in practice–its a state of mind, where you dont have to go to the ‘real mountin’ in the first place…

I remember going to a house-party, not too long ago. There were lots of people I went to high school with there, all of them drunk and high. I was drunk myself, not sloshed, but slightly past the point of being capernoited. What stuck out to me was how sociable everyone was, how uninhibited people were. People came up to me, who were kind of reticent before ( In school ), but this time, they were very loquacious. Conversations flowed smoothly, no awkwardness or discomfiture. Obviously, alcohol reduces inhibitions, but still, I find it interesting how normally, or soberly, we have so many defensive barriers and inhibitions that prohibit us from expressing ourselves, from being more spontaneous and smooth.

I’m very interested in tapping into the power of imagination. I remember after my thyroidectomy, that I was unable to sleep for 3 days and 3 nights. During those days and nights, I was in a very peculiar state of mind - a tad delirious, yes - but my creativity and imagination were enhanced three-fold. Most of my experience consisted of poetic creativity; ideas, rhymes, images, etc just came rushing at me, without any effort at all. I’ve been entertaining the idea of intentionally depriving myself of sleep, so I can tap into this hyper-creativity once again, but I’m sure there are other ways that I can go about it. I’ve mentioned that I use psychedelics sometimes for introspective purposes, but I want to explore other ways, new ways of enhancing my creativity. Samuel Taylor Coleridge derived much of his poetic inspiration from opium, but of course, he became addicted. For most romantic poets, like myself, Nature is the greatest inspiration. Walking through the enchanted forest of eerie solitude and silence, overwhelmed by the snow-white light, serene as the eternal smile of the sky, is sufficient.

I bet they are as intelligent and knowledgeable as I think.

Look, if you are majoring in Women’s Studies, or psychology, or nutrition, or a language, sociology, communications, undeclared, peace studies, black studies, liberal arts, drama, or music…you are NOT going to college to better yourself. So how many women does that leave?

To really create a masterpiece , not necessarily the created one, but the appreciated one,--------one has to be a genius, revisit Bohemia, and be tansfixed with a recurrent adolescent sexuality even in old age. With these requirements, Your appreciation is well understood, Eric.

IF YOU CAN BE THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD CREATURE OF YOUR TIME, and still function as a human being, then You can join the spirits of the forest. The moment You do, though, You have to relinquish them, or else they will pull You down into their abode. And if You are not strong enough, or garner their suspicion? they will strong arm You en-masse.

It’s harder if u are without portfolio.

The problem I have with surfing the imagination is that it doesn’t like to be surfed often and fights you over the littlest of things some times, delivering you back outside of it and yet still on the ride in an instant. It doesn’t like to let you go where you choose, but would rather see fit to take you through some of the worst things you could imagine; simply popping up like unwanted adspam; some times making you think thoughts you would rather not. In my experiences, only the foolish dig too deep for the wisdom to avoid such comes only from the foolish who dig too deep, but lest courage lose its touch in the modern world, I say ‘go for it’, just be prepared for your own form of the Balrog from Lord of the Rings from when the Dwarves delved too deep in Moria; perhaps worse. It is much like the song Bohemian Rhapsody where they say that Beelzebub has a devil set aside for them. We each have our own private Hell somewhere in our minds and you will find your self there more often than you like in life while pursuing better grounds to perceive from.

‘Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.’
‘Great men’s errors are to be venerated as more fruitful than little men’s truths.’
‘The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.’
‘The overman…Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life’s terrors, he affirms life without resentment.’
‘To forget one’s purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.’
~Friedrich Nietzsche

And yet, monsters don’t often see themselves as monsters like some of those who would view their battles in passing. Some errors, when made correctly, can yield more information than countless successes of lesser men. A tribe of individuals, if it succeeds, is far more cohesive and stable than a tribe of like-minded savages. The path of an Overman, which is what you are on in your interests, is found regardless of chemicals, etc. And, finally, the most common cause losing sight of your purpose is surfing imagination as it takes you through the various perceptions and fragments of thought that avidly seek to disconnect you from your purpose and make you forget it in madness. The abyss was made to be gazed into. Do not be cautious or careful, just tumble through that rabbit hole; through that looking glass; and see for your self what lays beyond it.

Yeah, sometimes my creativity comes naturally and other times I have to summon it from the depths of my being, but after getting in the groove, it’s like a snowball rolling down a hill. I’ve been writing a lot of poetry lately. I should post some; they are pretty good.

Imagine a world where people go to university to enrich their lives with knowledge and continue to seek out and discover for the rest of their lives. I can’t help but to create a spontaneous mental picture of a herd of sheep each time I listen to pop music or observe many people that live in my country. :-k

Both women and men have been ignoring seeking knowledge lately. No one wants to do that anymore. They would rather live getting their salary, consuming together, and doing their job for the rest of their lives. Who wants to seek out the beauty of this world?

For the sake of not receiving another warning ( the gods know I don’t need anymore racked on me…), I will avoid the use of the proverbial epithet that begins with the letter ’ N ', and instead use a softer term: " Wiggerization ". What is a " wigger " ? A wigger is a Caucasian, who thinks, acts, dresses, etc like a…well…you know ( That word that begins with an N). With the advent of the rapper ‘Eminem’, Western culture has been a hothouse for these wiggers. The typical W. sags his pants ridiculously low, mumbles his speech, talks obnoxiously loud and exaggerates his gesticulations to compliment his overall ridiculous appearance. The typical W. thinks that he is tough as nails, that he is ultra-masculine. But actually he is rather feminine; he possess no originality or individuality — his entire persona is the result of the trenchant influence of alterity, of the current ethos. " Monkey see - monkey do ". Whatever is perceived as being the most popular, the masses will conform to it, so they can fit in.

In this culture, the ideal W. is stupid. The more articulate you are, the more " White " you sound and, therefore less cool. Bastardizing the English language with ebonics – primal guttural noises – stupid drooling facial expressions – clothes that are too big – and music that sounds like something concocted by feral chimps banging pots and pans together in a kitchen are what’s considered to be fashionable these days.

^^^ See this retard above? This is Jimmy.

Remember kids, the more stupid you are, the more cool you will become! Don’t touch that goddamn apple! Bask in that circle of heavenly ignorance…yes…very good, very good… :evilfun:

I give you my full support, Erik.

=D>

I don’t think I’ve ever met a wigger face to face. Maybe saw one on the street but, due to not paying attention, forgot. Probably because there are few of them where I live compared to America (not that we don’t have our own stupid fads here). Comparison to monkeys is definitely befitting wiggers. I honestly have no idea how such people can take themselves seriously, I usually burst out laughing when I hear them on TV, music videos and such.

This is what we’re doing now guys? I mean holy shit.

I think you have a little bit of wig in you, mr r :evilfun:

Thanks…I guess.