Feminism, Abortion, And State Eugenics

Lev, you clearly did not read my post.

Clearly I did. You have an agenda and refuse to see any other possible. Why not look at why the babies were not aborted, since they vastly outnumber the aborted. Why not take a look at that side of your statistics. It does show that women want their progeny and as far as I know there is no program forcing women to choose sexual partners… oh wait, Hollywood does that doesn’t it…

Kriswest, you clearly did not read my post. You are reacting to what is in your own head.

Perpetualburn
wrote:

To become a man means to go on your own, in other words, take some responsibility in controlling your own life.

Wear a condom.

Soooo … emmm … what does becoming a “woman” mean? :-k

Again, I have read your post/s. To keep saying I have not read your post/s does not refute what I say. It does say that you can not give a reply.

Child support law exists for the child’s sake, not for the mother’s sake.

Is that why there’s almost zero accountability for how a recipient of child support spends her(in most cases) money? And how do they determine who is the better parent in a custody battle again? Do you think child support laws are “fair”? Why is it so much easier for a woman to milk the system?

And regarding my first question. I believe if a woman wants to give up her child for adoption the father has to be on board or else he would become the guardian… She just can’t give up the child without his consent. And if they both want to give up their child for adoption they’re both giving up their parental rights.

In the US. A father named is not required. Genetic testing of paternity is not required. Father’s rights are not recognized unless his name is on the certificate and signed or testing proves positive.
Back in 78 my Dad received full custody of us. Mom took all the money and Dad took us. My Dad wanted it that way and I am glad.

Another thoughtless, all claims no arguments thread by LaughingMan.

Allowing women the choice of aborting their babies is government controlling female reproduction? As opposed to what, not allowing women to have the choice of abortion which is government totally not controlling female reproduction?

How are you going to ban women from aborting their babies? Through government controlling female reproduction.

Pro-choice - you are FREE to CHOOSE whether you will abort or give birth, both should be permissible by government (in other words, government isn’t controlling anything, individual women are)
Pro-life - you AREN’T FREE to choose, abortion should be banned by the government (in other words, government controls female reproduction to some extent)

Your comments directed towards me are a complete fabrication within your own head and are not based on my posts. Which means you did not read my post but instead are reacting to your own imagined thoughts. I cannot reply to that. Show me the respect and reply to what I said and not what you imagine I said. I imagine this is an emotional topic for you but I don’t deserve to be the target of those emotions. Find another person to be irrational and emotional towards. Thank you Kriswest.

I don’t see much of a distinction between the former and the latter, Kristy, except for the fact that the “thousands” don’t ever have a chance to live, don’t ever have a chance to struggle and transcend their fate. Their voices are drowned out in the name of _____________________. (Insert any excuse here).

Aborting a fetus is violent and abusive to that unborn child. If you asked that fetus if it felt violence and abuse as it was being destroyed, I wonder what it would say if he/she could talk? And in another instant, he/she too is a dead child.

He/she is unwanted and unloved - for the most part, simply an inconvenience because people don’t care and don’t feel responsible enough to plan “ahead”. Why bother - that child can be taken out like trash is…an immaterial, material piece of trash.

Again, I don’t see much of a distinction.

I don’t think that child support laws are fair, so I won’t go through the exercise of attempting to answer any of these questions. However I will say that having any law is better than no law at all because of how easy it is for a man to evade his responsibility in this case, and it is an injustice for a child to take the hit for the lack of responsibility of an adult.

Agreed.

There was no emotion again you refuse to address my points

I understand but, a child born is a beautiful soul, trusting, loving, needing innocent. Picture this sweet soul being beaten and abused by the arms and face that should be loving it and protecting it. The infant or child has its most important growing and learning times developing in fear and pain which becomes ingrained in its soul. One child out far too many may find a good loving life but, far too many think abuse is how life is and so torture a soul that they bring into this world. A fetus has not been beaten or tortured over a long time, its pain of death is quick and if done early enough the pain would not be. Enduring for years or quick. Few overcome, those few are the exceptions not the rule. Should we put the many through hell just for the few? I can’t. I cannot stand to hear of a sweet soul tortured by one that should protect it. I want to remove the adult forcefully from existence.

Kriswest, you are making shit up and arguing with your imagination. You are directing your points to some figment of your imagination (not at me). How would you like me to respond to your points when you are not having a conversation with me. What part of this do you not understand?

If you are just looking for an argument to have (to exert authority) then go have it with someone else. Stop bullying me!

Self-interest intrudes where there is no love.

No one feels quite the same about a child as do its parents. The woman has the ability to carry the child within her own body, to suckle the child and to nurture and love it, she has in her power the molding of her child’s character. They must each, (the man and the woman) individually, bear the responsibility of the choices that they make. “Even if he doesn’t want to have the child with her” taking responsibility means that they should not blame the other person for what they themselves have done.

Briefly, women are likened to wolves. Cunning and untrustworthy. A wild woman is free, it is the indestructible aspect of herself, the self that is connected to freedom, we are human females with only a remnant of our sexuality, but we retain the idea of the instinctual nature. Some are born into familites like deserts and a wild woman archetype will have a difficult life as she has been trained to remain forever contained, taught not to spit, not to sweat, leave out the instinctual earthy aspect of her womanhood.

As a teenager they are exposed to art cinema, poetry or even lovers who ask them to be a full person. Their religious fate is damaged because the sensuality of those women was calling to them, where “thou shalt not” is calling and they want to throw over the old order and be free.

There are problems of individuation in order to retrieve instincts. In all women there is a gypsy, a wild woman and there is a part of us that can never be happy until the gypsy can dance.

Wild, means natural, being connected to one’s deepest soul. The domesticated woman becomes submissive, loses her wild woman lust for life, turning it into something less. A woman, pampered, has whatever she wants, until she opens the room where the feminine instinct is, until she can see her psychic life is at stake, she can do nothing, then her wild woman is squashed.

The feminine spirit is guided by intuition and it tells her exactly where to go and what to do. A woman has a need to express herself in ways it means something to her, to reconnect with her instinctual self. You dont have to get three ph.D’s to prove your worth to your family, the way to connect is not to rely on family, but your own intuition.

JR, Bullying? Really? Cripes

Ethnicity has nothing to do with PP. Period.
Abortions are not the only thing they help young women and men with.
Whatever its founder/s believed is not what it is now.
Abortions and amounts have to do with culture, religion, politics, education, finance , etc. Not skin color.
Example, birth control must be constant in order to be effective. An inability to get birth controls or forgetting to use or take them is the biggest reason. Young hormonal minds tend to stupid attacks, male and female. Your ethnic statistics are just one little part of the whole, they mean nothing by themselves unless there is an agenda. Then they can be distorted. I can easily see from your statistics that white women have easier access to birth controls, which is more likely than eugenics.

Kriswest, this was my post

This was your reply to my post.

You are making shit up Kriswest. You are a bully looking for a fight. Go find someone else to fight with!