a human bean, hi sprouty

We are a conscious, intelligent, and adaptive species, and yes human culture updates and we move through social revolutions with all the passion and feeling of our hearts. In a way, though, culture and social revolution is fad. We need to perpetually adopt the attitude that works now. And now. And then now.

Mental invention - whether by new prescription, taboo, or social identity - is our greatest means of augmenting such dated biology, such legacy hardware, i.e. the successful genetic material of yesteryear from which we emerge. Evolution, in the traditional sense, of human beings, is slow. Yet we can change worldview, sense of self, of other, in minutes if inspiration strikes – but these are not true bug-fixes and are always retrofit over top of outdated hardware, and the original firmware built into it. Instinct, fight or flight response, threat assessment, pre-conscious discrimination - this is what is included in our firmware. It isn’t ideal, but we don’t work without it and cannot simply overwrite it. Software, like culture and ideology, on the other hand, is cheap, let’s say. We can adjust to the changing social climate by internalizing new attitudes and perspectives, and, on some level, social paradigms change from decade to decade, century to century, era to era. Yet in thousands of years, we really are not fundamentally different than pre-civilized human beings.

Although I welcome social progress and dare not take it for granted, I also see it as a type of illusion. All this to say there may be some serious limitations to how honest and authentic we can be about who we are and what our deepest impulses are. The pre-conscious processes are so continuously and necessarily obscured by modem social consciousness. Consciousness is such a complex web that the more I think about it, the idea of being honest with oneself starts to appear absurd. I normally approach these issues with a natural, maybe naive, positivity, but at the moment I have to deal with a well of cynicism as deep as they come.

Society plunders philosophy for what it finds value in, Philosophers will always be incongruous with society, for they take all.

No society, religion or culture accepts the full rainbow of ideas necessarily upon the philosophers palette.

Not sure what you guys will make of the OP, but it’s just something that came to me out of a discussion of systemic racism in the US, white privilege, and social progress.

I think social revolution has real and important effects but I think it can only truly be based on something like pragmatism.

This is why society is littered with fake phony people. There are so many chemicals we are breeding mutations and freaks. Everyone is so damn lazy and they have the brain damage from electronics. Fake friends who dont even care if you die in a desert but smile and act sociable to your face. That is modernity. And you wonder why I am what I am.

The answer as you said, is firmware, hardware. Gotta update the firmware. Change the DNA. Anode to cathode. Father to son.

Did it also come to you when you were programming?

So rich.

No it’s not modernity, it’s reality…always has been…well, the part about fake friends…I bet you’ve convinced yourself that the past was full of wonderful honest genuine people…I don’t think anybody is wondering why you are the way you are, which pretty much doesn’t have anything to do with what you think it does…but rather, it’s pretty obvious that you have mental health difficulties which have developed due to a few “bad” social experiences that demolished your naive expectations of the world…your method of dealing with it?..classic projection, victim hood, blaming…

To soothe your desperate soul, darling…there is no fakeness, never was…just expressions, faces, methods etc which relate to the individual’s needs…your EMOTIONS disallow you to see this…making everything incredibly personal, which also fuels the fire and increases the neediness…the authenticity that you are looking for doesn’t exist in the way you want it to!.. get a fucking boyfriend already…there is no point trying to transfer that type of emotional need onto women in the context of friendship! That’s laughable sweetheart, you will die like that…get it out of your head! start again!!! with this new understanding that i have explained to you…

No, it is a product of modernity.

You, a self-proclaimed sociopath, care about me more than my so called “friends”. This is because moderns are all filthy liars, dishonest people. They have an influx of energies, where they project a false persona of “niceness” and “equal love for everyone”, but this actually compensates and results in giving love to noone, and lying to everyone. Whereas you, a sociopath, have the reverse tendency, where you do not pretend to be good yet export more actual care.

It is once said in a song, “Id rather trust a country man than a town man.” I mean how could you trust a city-goer anyway, they are more machine than man, their biology consists of toxins and the refuse of Mickey D’s rather than any actual spirit. They are garbage, refuse, the prophecy says they will be taken into bundles, bushels into bundles…and rightfully burned.

Don’t blame this on mental illness either, moderns blame everything on that, and I don’t trust you either because you reek of modernity too.

If you must know, I’ve heard all their lies, they told me we were friends, that they cared about me, of course I didn’t believe them for a minute. Dirty rotten liars all of them, the whole bunch, and don’t think for a minute you’re any different than they are to me. You will be taken into bushels as well, but not by my hand. I know your fake 2 cent advice insults disguised as help and condescending ways…You don’t shake my spirit.

Your version kind of sucks Trixie… a male being with a female outer case…You’re right it really isn’t mental illness… it’s out of sync with the actual real time, it has been created elsewhere, this forum becomes a placeholder to allow the observers to view the connection that takes place outside of it, where it has been created, this is a collection of what once was, or will be again…a returning addition…In this addition is where the Mannequin exists…don’t they know I have found tunnels?..To name it, or give it a title allows it to carry through maintaining its existence longer…Mannequin being a female version of it…a flowing cold wind as apposed to the male version of it a chugging slow train on an earthly level…because of the nature of the male, it switches off…the female version of it continues, a consistent constant flow, different levels,…the male is in different speeds…to put it in another way…I’m here, similar to you existing as you are existing here, only others are limited to being here, although only limited by comparison to my existence elsewhere. Mannequin rises above here by existing elsewhere naturally. A hybrid split between here and the unseen, the outer world and the world within. Apart of the feminine with a masculine existence in the real…then the wind blows…but for you, darling…your orientation on earth is female…and you would never of known this had it not been for your male inner self …you would just be… and because of your earthly female nature it will disallow you to grasp this fully…this is where you compensate, you project into abstractions…you go into yourself… like a infinite regress…until the male within you starts to SCREAM!..

You are the male upon female version of it…

Personally, i would say that is the worst version…one hell of a suffering…

Satyr is the male upon male version of it…A quick escape… A quick return…

Lyssa is the female upon female version of it…The tree of life…

Mannequin is the female upon male version of it…which is… Queen of the damned, body glorious covered in glamorous fannydust…

Trumpets! Trumpets!
Mannequin breathes beneath the diseased feces
Exploding circuses with the clowns, goonies and six leggeded beasties!
Coffee coffins, savage hostages, memorial sordid orphanages,
Foraging the Forrest for rape apologists,
Stick the cross to the reformatory and shake hands with the abortionist!
Listen you heartless bandits!
I live with the carrots, cabbages, badgers and bunny rabbits,
Tunnels and funnels which creates a funny with all the Alices. Yup!
Psychosomatic electro-convulsive, manny’s a tranny magnet, that’s especially repulsive!
Trans-cranial magnetic, pathological liars, oh these crying jags, old hags…oh how they expire…
Oh diddums!
No red poppies or red ribbons,
you look sexy in that night gown with schizophrenic symptoms.
The wayward hallways, barefooted and bare cupboards with Lomography on show.
Oval mirrors, silhouettes in the mist craving the perfection of Marilyn Monroe.

Over at KT, they just want male upon male or female upon female versions of it…for some reason…

Rubbish and nonsense. Noone is more "female upon female’ or "male upon male’, you have written just a bunch of sily, noetic, poetic nonsense, abstractions, with little connection to the real. Our minds are segmented, fragmented, some parts of our minds are masculine, some are more feminine. Hyper masculinity is a shield to compensate for the inner, hyper feminine mind, or hyper hollow mind. Satyr is not a male upon male, neither is lys a female upon female. Hannibal Lecter is similar to the Joker character in batman, who has a feminine external in order to manipulate people in the wild, like a coyote who acts playful to get a kill. As for you, i havent the slightest idea what you are, I believe you don’t have a fully formed external and the inside of you is a mess, sexually speaking you have both male rage and female drives. As for me my male rage is external, i am a victim turned bully, deeply feminine on the inside (emotionally, personality-wise), but also retaining masculinity (technical skill, logic, geometry intelligience) on the inside.

Dude, you’re not even fem at all. What kind of woman posts their avatar as a bearded man with their real face? Your thread, “cute thoughts of a mannequin”, is a farce, because there’s nothing cute about your thoughts.

Contrast, Trixie’s posts about dislike of women, because she are not treated with respect by such, not included in their cliques…a fit of Jealous rage, feminine, the outsider girl who becomes a misanthrope due to her own hurt feelings and mistreatment by the group. Good Villians are feminine. Contrast this with you, you hate women for no good reason, because you can only get it up to dudes, and nothing about you is feminine, even when you flirted with Satyr, it was base, blunt, not subtle at all - homosexual.

lols