Universe and Time

Actually it would be (1/10)^9, I believe.

Who what herm now? Xplane.

What if consciousness is the only thing that exists? And consciousness inherently existed? Like, we’d be inside the sun, in hell, just observing the sun, but not actually “witnessing the sun”, because the sun is part of our being, inside of us. Like we are suffering, but we don’t even know we are suffering because time is timeless, we don’t even know what suffering is. take this in relationship to your homogenous statement. In homogeny, there is still “something” there, inert. True Nothingness would not be a frozen “something”.

Your statement was produced along with the logical fallacy that life is only what humans experience, however what you are experiencing is a physical grain of sand compared to the metaphysical unison of collective metaphysical apparatuses which do not think like the physical human construct. Therefore the thought of existing is a human trait based on the physical apparatuses they are encompassed by, and not the unison of indifference that echoes far in between the lines of red and white.

Where did you get that equation from?
All of your maths are incorrect sir.

An infinite line, is infA.
An infinite plane, is infA^2

An infinite line has no need for a step value, because it is infinite.
A. The equation is infinite line/stepvalue. Stepvalue=smallest possible particle in the universeamount of possible particles/total particle count. (This is greyed, because it is an iterative function. The whole process from step A to B is repeatedamount of possible particles. The first iteration the value is 1/1. After subsequent iterations, the value is the amount of possible particles/index. Index starts at 1, and increases by 1 each iteration. The graphs will indicate which particle count ratios are indicative of which probabilities. From there, we can cross reference them to mass estimations and then cross reference them to localised observations.)
Secondly, the universe is finite. We add a value, finiteline, equalling the diameter of the universe.
Time is a dimension, so we have that to add in the equation’s flux. For now, the time is finite.
The equation is now (finiteline/stepvalue)(timeline/timestep)
Then we make the line fill the entire plane of the universe.
((finiteline/stepvalue)
(timeline/timestep))^2
The equation now represents a plane in time. We then expand it, to form a cube.
((finiteline/stepvalue)(timeline/timestep))^3
The universe is more of an egg shape, so we convert it into a spheroid. Cubetospherereductionfactor=C2SrF
C2SrF=diameter^3/(4/3
pi*(diameter/2)^3)≈diameter^3/(4.19*(diameter/2)^3)≈cubevolume/1.91
Our equation is now
((finiteline/stepvalue)(timeline/timestep))^3/C2SrF
and represents a Sphere.
Since we assume the universe has no timestep, we reformulate the equation to
((finiteline/stepvalue)
(timeline/0))^3/C2SrF
However, division by error occurs, so we must approximate a timestep.
We assume the smallest possible timestep is analogous to the smallest possible detectable movement, thus the smallest possible sinewave amplitude in the universe. So we create a variable, smallestpossiblesinewaveamplitude, or spsa for short.
Our equation becomes
B. ((finiteline/stepvalue)(timeline/spsa))^3/C2SrF
Since the equation is predictive of the future, we are unsure what the value of timeline is, but it is >13.8. We have two options, to make the time variables consciousness based, or materialist based. Since consciousness cannot be used to predict what is outside of itself, the materialist world, we use the materialist world based equations, to predict the formulation of consciousness.
We assume timeline to be infinite, so the equation becomes
((finiteline/stepvalue)
(inf/spsa))^3/C2SrF
To predict homogeny, every single particle in the universe must be in a homogenous state. Since due to heat laws, it is improbable to freeze all particles in the universe. Energy is not created or destroyed, but perhaps this is incorrect, and particles are getting colder, losing vibrations to the aether. This is possibly the reason for universal expansion, as heat energy is converted into expanding space. The possible state is that all particles have the same velocity, but in order to be homogenous all particles must have no vibration, and therefore frozen. This is a very low probability state. However, if we were to map out the equation, it would look like
chance of frozen=amount of particles in the universe at absolute zero/amount of particles in the universe*probablity of losing energy to the aether.
(being within the time frame of reference used to determine probability, usually 100 Earth years.)
probability of homogenous heatloss (pohh)=((finiteline/stepvalue))^3/C2SrF)*chanceoffrozen^-(((finiteline/stepvalue))^3/C2SrF)*chanceoffrozen)
This is a very small value, but it is not a complete equation yet. We must also multiply it by the infinite span of time.
Therefore, the equation becomes 100% probability, if the probability of losing energy to the aether is higher than zero, but the rate of gaining energy from aether is on average less than losing energy to aether. We must also infer that aether is not a particle, and is either wholly part of our consciousness, or completely undetected and irrelevant to our consciousness.
So, the chance of absolute homogeny in the time dimension, ie. no more movement in the universe, is 100%, if the probability of losing energy to the aether is higher than zero, and the rate of gaining energy from aether is on average less than losing energy to aether.
However, if all particles in the time dimension are homogenous, then the probability of physical material homogeny is zero, since atoms cannot be moved around if they are frozen!
So, we have to calculate the probably of a certain arrangement, perhaps a grid. But a grid will not work, because there is still spatial homogeny. Therefore, the only way of absolute homogeny, is through particle unison (superharmony), massive gravity violating the atomic permability laws.
When atomic permeability is breach, nuclear fusion occurs, however, in this case, gravity forces prevent nuclear fission from ever occuring. Therefore all atoms become as one, and due to their high gravity forces, they lose all vibrations. Thus, the only way to achieve absolute homogeny is through a black hole. However, the atom at the center of a black hole is still something, it has outside of it that which it is not. Therefore, absolute homogeny, the singular atom, is still something, absolute homogeny is not nothing. We assume their is no outside perciever of the atom, and thus it becomes nothing, but surely with an outside perciever, it becomes something. Therefore absolute homogeny is possible, but true nothingness is debatable, unless the gravity of the atom becomes so powerful that it collapses in on itself, and never inverts, becoming a zero value entity, impossible to see the scale of even at an infinite magnification.
Thus, we must map out black hole laws, and map the equation of how likely are the orbiting black holes going to coallesce, becoming ever bigger and bigger katamaris, eventually gaining enough momentum and stead to devour all things. We must map out the probable paths, to see if they will ever gain enough stead to diverge from their orbit, and gain enough momentum and stead to devour galaxies, and once galaxies, all things. We must determine the maximum gravitational reach of the singular atom.
Secondly, we must map out consciousness and what it is, to see if it can or will survive the singular atom.
We gloriously await our demise! :smiley:

That’s easy.

Consciousness was encoded with the number “15120”, due to our calcium ions following a “1 x 3 x 5 x 7 x 12 x 12” formula – that is 15° + 120° = 135°. 45° + 45° + 45°, essentially.

45 = 432

Therefore 432 + 432 + 432 = 1296.

Cosmic Background Radiation = 2.73666384 K

2+7+3 = 12
6+6+6 = 9
3+8+4 = 6

My numbers are 100% precise.

273 x 666 = 181818
273 x 666 x 384 = 698181112 (69 + 12 = 81); therefore 818181.

181818 + 818181 = 999999

999999 = 142857 + 142857 + 142857 + 142857 + 142857 + 142857 + 142857.

999999 in relation to what? Is 1 unit the size of an atom, a star, what?

In relation to geometry, silly.

For an example, one circle is 360° no matter how big the circle is, it’s always 360°.

Now look at the radius of our planet, Earth. 3960 Miles. That is 11 Circles (360 x 11).
Now look at the radius of our moon, Moon. 1080 Miles. That is 3 Circles (360 x 3)

Now look at my numbers again, then align them with geometrical laws and maybe you will see what I see. If not, then I may just have to hold your hand.

360 is an arbitrary value. Degtorad is needed to convert degrees to radians, so that they can be compatible with Pi based computations.

I could make a system that uses 1000 degrees instead of 360 degrees. A circle has infinitesmal degrees.

360 is arbitrary when the Universe designed our planet’s radius out of 11 perfect circles (360 x 11) and our moon with 3 perfect circles (3 x 360)? You know what? You’re a mortal compared to the divine design that makes any of this possible. You’re the one that’s arbitrary, not the laws of geometry. You’re insignificant compared to these numbers.

False, our Earth is made up of 10^50 perfect circles, commonly known as atoms.

The physical template we are perceiving on the physical dimension, the Earth’s radius is 11 x 360 and the Moon’s radius is 3 x 360. Do you have any idea how extraordinary this is? It scares people to know how simple the Universe really is, including you. Hence why you’re dodging it.

How can I dodge a ball that has a radius of 11x360? I don’t even know what unit it is relative to, in order to judge the scale at which I can dodge, hence, I cannot dodge such a thing without first discerning the relative scale of it’s subdivision within Reality.

You’re very terrible at geometry. These are precise mathematical proportions of our planets, and you shrug it off because you’re geometrically incompetent. Please do study the geometry of your own planet and moon, instead of going around spreading false information and arbitrary information. You will only make a fool out of yourself by attempting to condescend my work with your ignorance of the subject. Nobody can rival my work, and you’re not going to be any exception. Go do your research, instead of typing a whole lot to say a whole lot of nothing because at the end of the day, my knowledge is superior to your begging the question games that were invented by Man to escape from intellectual responsibility.

[b]Your very skeletal structure is composed of 126 Appendicular Bones and 80 Axial Bones. 126 x 80 = 10080.

Earth’s Radius = 3960 Miles
Moon’s Radius = 1080 Miles

3960 + 1080 + 3960 + 1080 = 10080.

10080 x 3.142857 = 31680. (The precise mathematical formula of the Earth & Moon matrix.[/b]

My mathematical work explains The Da Vinci Code. So any fool that denies my work is just that, a fool.

You must be joking. TYou don’t multiply the radius by 360. Who taught you mathematics? 360 is the equivalent of zero, degrees use the modulus function. So you are litterally multiplying it by zero :laughing:

Your work explains the DaVinci code alright. Africa is balls. Keep on pulling arbitrary numbers out your ass. The moon is three if it makes you happy. If you multiply arbitrary numbers youll find any signficance you want, it’s quite easy actually.

You clearly have been fed false information. Nothing you say has any regard to reality. Everything I say adheres to sacred geometry, sacred secrets, sacred literature and sacred architecture. Notice how you use words, not formulas? It’s because you have no real numbers. All the numbers you’re using are fake, and only used as tools to support your blatant ignorance on the matter of mathematical realities.

Like I said, the radius of Earth is 3960 Miles. That is 360 x 11, which is 11 circles, since you’re a moron and I have to hold on tight to your membranes because they lack mental acuity.
And the moon’s radius is 1080 Miles. That is 360 x 3.
Last time I checked, they make more sense than you ever will.

So if 11 moons fit into a 2dimensional earth, the moon should be 1, not 3, What ass did you pull that from, dipshit? How do you explain that?

Simple. You. Have. Fake. Information. That. Has. Nothing. Do. With. The. Existing. Framework. Of. All. Layers. Of. Dimension. Ergo. You. Are. Living. Inside. Your. Own. Head.

That’s why you called earth 2-D, when it’s 3-D. Hence “4 Corners”. Hence the Diameter aligns with the Circumference (3-D).

Sorry for being mean, it is clear that you are just mentally impaired in some way.

Are’nt schizophrenics who write self-referential connections also, living in their head, because they are unable to explain themselves in any rational, conceivable way, without dumping piles of delusional sounding numbers?

Your proofs are litterally 3+8+4 = 6…And now I feel like I’m on the short bus again…

Never said it wasn’t 3d. I just said 11 moons would fit within the perimeter of a 2d earth. Not everyone is special like you.