Let's Start World War III! Get ready To Rumble!

Still, I don’t understand why nobody hasn’t bombed out the New York Stock Exchange while it is in full occupying session.

I don’t understand why nobody hasn’t assassinated a Federal Reserve Chairman yet with a high powered sniper assault rifle.

I don’t understand why nobody hasn’t open fire on a Goldman Sachs bank killing a bunch of its employees with a vice president or CEO involved.

Maybe because they still recall the sad fate of the unibomber!

Maybe but really at this point whoever fires the first shot would be providing a real public service.

K: says the psychopath who needs long term psychology help.

Kropotkin
[/quote]
Yes, yes, you certainly like calling me a bunch of names.

What I’ve noticed however is that you always stray away from a debate or argument with me.

The reason for this is because you have nothing in your mental arsonal to even compete against me with. You have nothing.

You haven’t done this and you seem to have a high estimation of your own abilities.
So you can look at the reasons why you have not done these things and get some good guesses about why others have not.

Alas, I would need manpower, military high grade arms, and the financing to pull off such an operation. I unfortunately have none of the above at the moment. If I did however… :evilfun:

I’m just dreaming of individuals with those resources that might pull those things off in my absence.

I mean, there has to be somebody, right?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-1 … eppo-strik

Iran unofficially tells Saudi Arabia to fuck off in Syria. Epic Shit throwing commences.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-1 … y-dark-end

In a struggle of good over evil, good wins. Christ will soon come back to earth, in the shape of the antichrist, and there will be peace at least for some time. By that time , travel through time will afford the changing of the future by manipulating the past. This is possible now, and we are creating multiple futures now, with loaded indeterminacy. All the indetermination can be pro-programmed, the closer the event becomes technically foreseeable and the program adjusts and re-calculates the most feasible option. (Unless Al turns hostile). The closer uncertainty, the farther the reach of the re-program, by virtue of the gravity of the situation. After that period of tribulation, the Christ will defeat the Antichrist.

Hilarious. :laughing:

Your god is about as real as the Easter Bunny. Sorry, nobody is coming to save you or anybody.

You’re going to be sadly disappointed.

If you’re looking for evil look inside yourself along with the rest of humanity. The real face of the devil if one ever existed to begin with…Good? I assure you there is none.

Suppose a super singularity, as both : the symbol of the manifestation and its negative. Now this cycle may seem inestimable, but, in the way things work, it is but a moment, per perception. In that sense, consciousness is the only condition of existence. Existence is a quality which determines consciousness, and reversals. In this sense,good and evil, Progression and Regression serve proto-typically as the opposites. God and the devil, viewed in this manner, present a particularly poignant cyclical representation. Of course, Ha Ha Ha, (ahem- clears throat) things can take a far less obscure course, if the anthropomorphic way is disregarded as archaic and dated.

Believe in what you want. I know you won’t listen to what I have to say on the subject.

I still say you’ll be sadly disappointed.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-1 … nvade-syri

Good analysis Hahaha, but incomplete. The struggle in the Middle East is more complicated then the above description makes it .

USWorld report reports, based on defense Dept analysis, suggests the following scenario to the above description.

Russia may be in for a quagmire, long term, if it cannot bring all parties to the table. Russia’s objectives differ from Syrias, as Syria in a winning situation would become reluctant to negotiate, which is Russia’s aim. A drawn out affair would be, on the other hand difficult for Russia to sustain, where the rebels in a weakened position, would force Assad’s hand to sustain a fighting position, to placate the differing elements within that country. Russia would be involved in a drawn out war, for which she is not presently prepared for.

American presence in Iraq was vastly larger then Russia’s, and has had much more experience in dealing with factions there.

Further, if the Rebels are severely weakened, they will diminish American importance as a viable opponent, and they would go after the Russians. Although Syria welcomes Russian help, Assad may not be happy for an early Russian withdrawal, in case of a failure of negotiations.

All these variables are well understood by all parties, including the US, and therefore the exclusion of careful planning, may become an asset, and not a liability vis, Consequent US-Saudi influence, as equalizing the Russian-Irani one.

Therefore an emerging stability based on both views may be necessary to prevent an overwhelming power shift to the other side, because the real enemy here, is ISIS, and all parties are pretty well acquainted with that also.

Your post sounds like Amerian centric propaganda from CNN.

America’s influence in Iraq is disappearing at fast pace since the new Iraqi government is making strides geopolitically with Iran, China, and Russia.

Russia along with the Iranians and Hezbollah are almost done succeeding with their military campaigns in Syria with Assad’s military forces hence why the doublecross rhetoric of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, United States, and U.S. controlled ISIS is going full retard.

The point is that no one view is satisfactory , but that all views, including the above have to be incorporated in a solution. The trouble is, as far as solutions go, Arab sentiments and tribalism so, may prevent such. Russia/Iran is acutely aware of not being able to omit the US/Saudi powerhouse, it’s simply definitive, that
in any peace agreement or actual engagement, the
fall of Aleppo can not be the end of the story. Protract ing fight is it in the interest of the great powers, but Syria can not go that route, because of
internal dissidence and political gambits occurring
there. There are no right or wrong views, as equally, solutions.

Just in: ceasefire signed by all parties involved in the struggle in Syria.