Theater Of The Absurd

Interesting.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqduxsQ8WVs[/youtube]

Currently reading the book Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak. I really liked the film.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A46dVwpd71o[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo[/youtube]

Tonight I’ll be retreating back to my cabin in the mountains. My internet and phone service will be running out very soon before the 24th of this month. My presence will be greatly diminished online for the next forty five days until I get my $5000.00 coming to me to reinstate my internet and phone service. Until then I’ll be going through some rough survival flat broke and living in the wilderness bush. I always prefer the wilderness to human civilization however.

Undoubtedly some will cheer and celebrate my temporary absence.

I probably won’t establish internet communications again til the 19th or 20th when I go back into town again.

I am currently out of wood and timber for my fireplace in temperatures reaching negative twenty. The last week has consisted of one snow blizzard after the other. Should make it very interesting collecting wood before nightfall tonight.

As usual however I persevere and survive like I always do. I am just too tough to kill or destroy apparently.

Still, I am in good spirits as the world is on the verge of world war and rumors of an international credit explosion in the markets by this summer is spreading like wild fire. I look forward when this world burns to the ground in ashes along with my own personal activities I plan on carrying out afterwards. Vengeance will be mine before I die drawing in my last breath.

I will carry out my own personal vendetta against this world before the day I die. I will come to taste sweet victory upon my lips and it will be good. The world shall taste my wrath and fury along with all my rage.

Things are becoming exponetially worse for me. I may yet get a scholarship for school this summer however without a job or vehicle prospects are looking quite grim for me.

When I get some money forty five days from now I’ll of course look for a job and hopefully have enough to buy a car.

If however I can’t I am definitely going to be shit out of luck and I’ll be forced to leave Wyoming relocating elsewhere.

Of course given international events of world war and global economic collapse none of it probably matters anyways.

So, now I am just sitting idle letting time pass for in the end time is the master of all things.

How is it a man becomes a creature like me? Let’s imagine, shall we?

Imagine that upon your fall from grace in an early portion of life you are banished and exiled into a place worse than hell itself going into metaphors.

Day in and day out you’re worthless, scum, nobody, disposable, and worth less than nothing as you’re told by everyone or everything.

Speaking of metaphors we’ll use a deep well for an example.

There banished deep in the darkness of that well for something like twelve years you spend your entire life in the cold darkness. There you starve and exist in total isolation or segregation from the rest of the world. Madness takes over and becomes your only friend in the cold darkness that is your everday life.

You have no friends, family, or lovers. Not even a fucking pet. There you have no human contact and your life becomes completely devoid of happiness, emotions, or feelings.

During the first years you shout, scream, and pray for some hope but nobody or anything answers. You eventually learn how worthless it all is.

After the first five to six years you embrace the cold darkness since overtime it is all you know. There is nothing else.

You embrace it because it becomes the only thing that keeps you alive and the only thing that gives you self purpose. Afterall there is nothing else.

Sometimes the individuals banished and exiled to hell become too much for even hell to contend with where they get spit back out onto the rest of the world. I am one of those creatures.

When you cage an animal torture, abuse, and surround it with nonstop untold miseries it eventually becomes a very vicious thing where left loose on the world it will seek blood. You find out that the animal doesn t like being caged its entire existence…

The world doesn’t owe you anything. You are responsible for your own life.

You’re right lover, the world owes me nothing however that also means I don’t owe the world anything in return either.

I don’t owe the world my obedience, allegiance, submission, labor, and so on.

So, if the world as a whole targets me that means I have every inclination to watch it burn to the ground likewise.

Do you have any other words of wisdom to share with me this evening Pandora?

Do you feel like the world, as a whole, is targeting you? You…personally?..

Thats a little egotistical to say “the whole world” is targeting you. Its mostly just people who know you, family, local authorities.

Yes, I do.

It’s enough for me to say the whole world. It works for me.

Will you have power? A computer? You can at least post your posts in notepad and save it to your desktop. Then when you get back online, you can just post them all.

Gib… no. Just no.

Electricity and that’s about it. Think what it is like living in the 1920’s and that’s what it is like.