What are you doing? (Part 1)

I’ve always said I like a girl that’s skinny enough so that when she bends over she can actually poke that thing out the back. I don’t want to have to spread your cheeks out to see the hole. Poke it out the back from between 2 super skinny cheeks and we have a deal.

I think that’s how one should decide who they spend their time with when it comes to a relationship. Look…I can pay my own bills, I can console myself after a loss, I can eat by myself no problem, I can do my own laundry and scratch my own back. I can get a cab to a hospital if I need anesthesia, I can do pretty much anything I need done without anyone’s help. What I can’t do, is make my dick hard all day and nut like a half dozen times. When I meet girls who can make that happen, I don’t give a fuck who they are or where they come from or what else they can do for me. That’s a thing that only the right kind of bitch can do. So why rule her out for some other reason? What need do I have that she has to fulfill? None that I can think of, so no matter how good a bitch might be, if she doesn’t make my dick hard all day and make me bust mad nuts…it just isn’t going to work out.

I think it might have been Carleas… pictures deleted and thread reinstated to NPC.

There must be some extreme which even to you is disgusting. Would you hit this:

mr reasonable wrote:

Which leads me to believe, you at some time in your life, were grossly over weight and have a fear of regressing.

BTW 115 lbs is a healthy weight for a 5’2 babe, definitely not anorexic.

Then it sounds like they’re just health-conscious eaters rather than with eating disorder… people always think someone’s got a problem just because they’re not stuffing their ass full of calorie-laden processed foods.

Eating healthy shouldn’t equate to a diet, but to maintaining an optimal healthy weight, and that’s the best way to live.

From the back…sure.

Nah. I just don’t find myself attracted to people who are too jiggly.

Experiencing indigestion from spicy food. Chews on Tums

I agree. I think they look good at 5’2 and 115. But there are some who would naturally weigh more, and if they skip a few meals here and there it can really help em to be hotter.

Storage Hoarders!
:laughing:

Watched it for the first time today, even though I’d seen it advertised before… that show gave me jokes today.

Lip Sync Battle USA… watching a few eps now after just finished watching The Voice UK :slight_smile:

Spent the last few days actioning paperwork and emails, before moving onto compiling an action plan for my Caribbean Conservatives group, to get us invited to The Commonwealth Office, The Houses of Parliament, Number 10 etc. on key dates in the Caribbean calendar.

Eating fruity pebbles, drinking kraken rum, doing laundry and posting on ILP.

i’m selling my night for $300, apparently

LIVING BY THE LAW OF THE AAAAGEEES
PROPHETS AND SAAAGEEEEESS
FORGING UTOOOOPIAAAAA
DUN DUN DUN DUN

This place looks fucking run down, btw.

PS4.

Starting a new job at a local construction company.

Well done and good luck Hahaha…

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Good luck, Hahaha!