What are you doing? (Part 1)

Starting a new job at a local construction company.

Well done and good luck Hahaha…

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Good luck, Hahaha!

After having had my cat for exactly a year, I saw his ‘little dinkle’ for the first time last night… he flashed me while cleaning himself and then got self-conscious and then slowly lowered his leg and composed himself.

:open_mouth:

Having a lazy day today, but still gotta apply for jobs, castings, and compile the Caribbean Conservatives AGM agenda… all before bedtime.

What?

Happy 16th Birthday Bruce. :laughing:

I am thinking for myself and questioning authority.

That was my line.

Tehehe.
I code for a living, folks. I worked a night shift.

Ahhhh

My husband agreed to rescue 8 cats , he brought them home now I have to dose 15 cats daily because some of those cats brought a virus home. At least the group who talked him into this is paying for meds. 15 snotty pissed off cats twice a day for 5 days, thank goodness for heavy towels and Kevlar gloves :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I am nominating my ministers.

[tab]You do not beleve that?

Do you know what an „Aprilscherz“ („April-Scherz“ [„april-shairtz“]) is?

[/tab]

Picture?

:slight_smile: dude hell I am just tickled when my little ones don’t manage to bite me or scratch the hell out of me while I am trying to stick a syringe of nasty medicine down their throat. You want a photo??? It is a wrestling match that requires two hands and speed. LOL :slight_smile:

On my project of breeding a large chicken that is social and can aggressively defend, so far chicks are very promising. When feeding and cleaning other chicks in the past, they run into a corner and huddle, this includes the parent breeds of these chicks. The chicks would not easily accept new or change.
These Copper Maran/Jersey Giant chicks are all over your arm checking it out, pecking at it, they demand attention, and seem very flock orientated. Of course only time will tell . They are more intelligent then the purebred chicks. But, crossbreeds tend to be so. The next 30 eggs are set to hatch this weekend then I will incubate another 40 with an expectation that 1/3will not make it. Next season the rooster will be from a different line to minimize inbreeding. It will hopefully be my extrodinarily large mixbreed rooster named Mongo. He is a Jersey/Maran from different chickens.

You trying to fight these chickens?

No , trying to breed a chicken that will work together or be big enough to defend against predators. Many of my chickens were wiped out by predators from the sky and ground. Learned the hard way that Herons do not just prey on water critturs.

Do you have a farm?

You’re trying a breed a chicken to defend you against predators? And you want them to work cooperatively on this task? You have birds that have swooped down and taken your chickens away before? What??