Genetics

There is superiority in the moment. And life is a thread made up of moments woven together. Therefore, there is superiority in life.

What do you mean in the moment?

Who’s moment, is one superior in this moment?

In any given moment, one is able to deal with the challenges that are present or one is not able. One succeeds or one fails. The one who succeeds is superior to the one who fails.

That’s true, do you mean falls as in death? Like natural selection?

Or just failure in general? One can overcome failure and become stronger from it later.

No. You fail by fucking up … by not having what would be beneficial … by not having food when you need food … by not having money when you need money.

It usually takes more than one fuck up to die, but string together a few failures and you may be dead.

I view genetic or hereditary superiority as cultural and social constructs.

Well is common sense genetic? Because I can see a lot of people dying because they lack it. Perhaps not all of the failure is due to genetics, I was just meaning the superiority aspect between peoples genetic capabilities. But I do get what you’re saying now. I guess it just depends on when and how they fail in order to be killed by it, or the consistency of it.

Well not all of it is right? Like tribes who live in the wild, they don’t rely on social constructs as much as one living in the city

The two will have completely different skill sets and survival methods.

Perhaps intelligence really is partially bound to environment. A more comfy environment negates the need to continue to learn, not to say people don’t enjoy it, like us here. Once an environment is comfortable enough, people usually just carry on with daily routine instead of having to really survive like those in the wild or a place that tests you.

There’s the natural world and then there is the imaginary fictional constructive world of civilization.

I don’t view civilization as an extension of the natural world but rather instead an aberration.

If you were a king, then you would be quite content with civilization… Correct? :evilfun:

I wouldn’t want to be king, I wouldn’t want the responsibility.

The power I want is one of a profiteer working in the shadows. Those types of people live longer considering kings are assassinated and replaced quite frequently.

I’m all about unnoticeable invisible power. I would never become a politician.

So, a profiteer working in the shadows of a civilization. :wink:

You’re a romantic. :smiley:

How you figure that?

I view it as cancerous as well because it slows our progress in evolving, it creates corruption, destroys wonder, and well… What we see today.

Well a king is public, most exposed for being controlled, manipulated, killed, etc.

I prefer anarchy (people ruling themselves) over appointing a Sauron to rule. So if I were king of civilization I would distribute all of my power to all corners of the world, equally. Or at least distribute it wherever I “rule” anyways.

That is what actual politics is about.

A competition over who can distribute the most wealth/power in the best method in order to take care of it’s people in the best way possible.

What we see, the current reality of fake politics - Millions of dollars spent in propaganda campaign ads. (Most often the usual smear campaigns in order to ruin and destroy your opponents image.)

I agree Arty. Well, I agreed before your edits and whatnots. HHH, you would not distribute anything equally. You’re a taker, not a giver.

Civilization is the plastique, resembling a mannequin from another world with lots of retarded degrees of choices that amount to nothing valuable. The important dreamers are dead. The thinkers have taken over and created Hell, here, now. With their words and lies using those words and oh, how manipulation is reveled in.

Not the thinkers, it’s just the successful. The good fortuned have conquered the world, they created a place where not even the thinkers can get rid of them.

I am a combination of the dreamer, thinker and perhaps the hard worker/jack of all trades.

To backtrack for a sec, philosophical rig(dig)-ression
from the point of view of French psycho-existential
analysis, by way of segmentation of body parts, is viewed as a deliberate fetish, but more so a tour
d’force originating from the basic strands of social fragmentation.

The symbolic -memetic-splitting of body organs , corresponding to the idea of them as machines, can alter such correspondence through symbolic-machine interaction, reducing the particular genetic trait’s facility from an intentional-human to a deterministic machine like specialized focus. (Fetish). This focus of interest, cuts up the general idea into specific disconnected genetic parts.

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t you someone who complains about the stupidity of people?

If so, then why would you distribute “your power” to those stupid people?

Backing away from Arty’s ego Name and explain in the plain use of the English US/British language of words (No GIFFS, Pics, other abstract imagery or numerals) one dream of yours that you manifested in concrete form, neither theories count nor hypotheticals counts, into “our” reality for which I will respect you. I’m still leaving you buttloads of wiggle room, so be it! :smiley: