Petitio Principii, If P -> Q

Interesting post. I have run up against this kind of thing often with science groupies. Confusions about models vs. observations/result data amongst other confusions.

You explain the idea contrasting Newton and Einstein in reference to gravity being a force, and yes, people still believe this, though scientists know better, now, at least, most of the physicists. Do you have something that shows that gravity is also not the warping of space? IOW as Einstein’s gravity model is to Newton’s gravity model, we have X’s model (or something other than a model) to Einstein’s model of gravity.

That is what I have been babbling about for the past 5 years. Affectance Ontology, a necessarily true ontology construct, explains that gravity is an aberrant particle migration effect due to ambient affectance field absorption. Affectance is the stuff of which the “gravity field” is made. Mass particles are constantly absorbing and disseminating the affectance of which they are made into and out of that field. The field and the particles are made of the same substance. When the affectance is a little more dense on one side of the particles than the other, the particles inadvertently migrate toward that higher density.

A mass particle is merely a concentrated traffic jam of affectance (ultra-minuscule EMR pulses). And just like any traffic jam, the material of its composition comes and goes while the jam remains more steadfast. And if there is more coming from one direction than the opposite, the jam itself floats or migrates toward that direction. And that is the logically undeniable (in the long run) cause of the gravitational effect.

Magical forces and bending of space are not required at all to understand exactly why masses “attract”/“aggregate”.

Thanks for the reply. I will do my best to understand this. With Einstein’s model, as you also said, measurements fit better. Has this happened with this model? I do understand that if it is not being taken seriously by those with money taking the measurements is out of reach, but are their measurements or something else that already supports this. And I also understand that if the answer is in the negative this does not mean the model is wrong.

The types of measurements that have been done so far are not the type to which people are accustomed. I started off being more concerned for accuracy than anyone I have met since. To most people, almost all, it is good enough if it sounds probably right based upon other beliefs. That is not good enough for me. I had to know that there was no possibility at all of the theory being wrong. That took a while, but I got it there.

So the first measure of accuracy was one of ontological consistency. Was there anything inherently contradictory in the fundamental principles? I made certain that there wasn’t, but then I still had to get that verified (as a part of RM procedure). You have seen a part of that on this forum as people attempt to find something wrong with the theory; “What about this… What about that….” And of course, they did so as enemies, not hopeful friends trying to make me feel good (makes an important difference).

But before the concepts were revealed on this site, I had already built and programmed a computer to operate using those principles to see where it would lead. That took quite a lot to accomplish but in the long run, the computer, not being told anything more than the principles, automatically produced what later was confirmed to be sub-atomic particles which behaved exactly as concurrent physics observes electrons, positrons, and neutrinos behaving. There was “mass attraction”, “polarity”, “charge attraction” and so on even though none of those were programmed to occur. Merely the emulation of the fundamental principles (the manner in which affectance treats itself) was enough to cause the formation of the essential particles and fields (gravitation and charge) necessary for our entire universe to spring forth.

So the consistency of the logic was first verified by a computer that could do nothing but be consistent, even better than I could. And then the next concern is one of comprehensiveness. Does the ontology found the entire diverse range of behavior throughout the universe while remaining consistent and coherent? The automatic production of the fundamental sub-atomic particles took care of that concern very quickly. The only issue was one of being certain that literally all known particles and materials were made from those principles. That took more specialized examination and detailed logic/math. But in the long run, that too worked out. There has been nothing observed in Science that RM:AO can’t explain while remaining pretty simple and totally coherent, including the things that Science can’t yet explain (as Eugene Morrow discovered).

So the measure that has been made most significantly at this point isn’t about meters and seconds (AO doesn’t even use those units), but rather it has been a measure of coherent comprehensiveness with mathematical and logical support. And beyond that, verification measures by a range of people trying to find something lacking in it (especially in the face of super strong support, religious support, for Relativity and QM). RM:AO doesn’t need anything magical, warping of space, dilating of time, forces reaching out over long distances, multiuniverses, parallel universes, higher mystery dimensions, backward time functions, something from nothing, or any such ridiculous extremes proposed as “modern science”

At this point, RM:AO has actually been verified to a greater degree than any other theory, although it takes a serious philosopher to realize that. What would be required to convince most people in science would be if I could find something predictable by RM:AO that wasn’t as accurately predictable using other means. I have little doubt that I could do that, but that would require the participation of public science figures (not available to me).

And beyond even all of that, even if RM:AO was 100% proven to every scientist, it would be years, if not decades, before any of you heard anything about it. You live in a world of military secrecy that extends well into all education, especially science and religion.

So … bottom line, you have to look at every detail of the logic yourself, compare it with science observation data, (not pop-science theories). Most of it is well within the range of the average person to be able to verify the logic if they bother to have any confidence in themselves (not so easy to find) and merely discuss it with other logic oriented people. In the long run, there are no questions left, no room for deception, no corner for the Devil to hide in. The “theory” really isn’t a “theory” any more. It is fact, although using different concepts in a few places than are common today.

If “gravity force” and “spacetime warping” are unproven and even unprovable, then they are arguments for unproven premises, thus examples of the petitio principii, possibly also of a proton pseudos or even of a proton kinun (lat.: primum movens), and this means that they are proof errors, thus: they are logically false.

The problem I have with AO is that it prescribes a ‘field-ness’ as an a-priori coherence; it operates on a presumed analytical guarantee.

This is what “Affectance” means: the assumption that physical causality is uniformly consistent, i.e. that “existence” in its totality is a coherent field.

Now this may be the case, but that is not known for a fact. Nor could it ever be established as such.

So the OPs criticism of Newton and Einstein applies doubly to the OPs proposal. The logic is born of assumed terms, the terms arent born from pure logic.

You wish…
… but wrong.

That tells you something… presuming that I prefer theories to be faulty.

In my world, a correct theory is a thing of beauty.

Unfortunately, it is you who is wrong here.

In the end AO collapses under a basic flaw. No parameters for quality, no accounting for particulars: a theory that only works in general, where there is nothing actual.

And if someone is not childishly guided by only his passions, he knows to explicate the premises of his arguments, void of blind presumption:

You would do well to ask before you accuse.
… in everything you accuse.

One doesn’t “accuse” 1+1 of equaling 2.

Illustrative of the problem of AO: lack of relevant terms. (I mean relevance to life, not to AO.)

Are you going to defend your accusation or merely keep attempting to bicker and prattle?

aka: “Present your evidence”.

I do respect RM and your dedication to it. It has had my serious interest for some years.

Right now Im giving my sobrest assessment of its validity as I can compute from what I have learned.

That said, I esteem threads with theories in them for the reason that they never fail to provoke thought.

Ill get off your back and wish you the best.

For those very few actually interested (and ALL philosophers should be interested in ontological construction):

There can be many ontologies for the same reality, compatible or not. Of course if they conflict, at least one of them must be logically incoherent (possibly both). All philosophies, religions, and sciences are based upon specific, yet seldom defined, ontologies. AO and VO are not inherently incompatible. AO is merely far more inclusive of detailed definitions and the necessary mathematics. AO exposes the essential principles required for the existence of form, space, durability, longevity, growth, conflict, and change as such concerns may apply to physicality, sociology, psychology, and economics (as well as just about any subject of concern). One could justly call RM:AO a “professional philosophy”.

Could you give a definition of “self-harmony”?

Not simply for me as much as for a general understanding of RM AO.

I have to say I used to enjoy thinking with that concept.

I don’t use the term “Self-Harmony” much any more. It allowed for too much focus upon “self”, only half of the actual concern. Now I refer to “Anentropic Harmony” provided by “Anentropic Sheltering”. The focus should be on establishing harmony between every layer of the self and out to the rest of the universe.

Just a small clip out of the video (It runs a little fast):

It’s the concept, not so much the name. Naturally, VO is able to use this concept easily. I am tired of fighting over issues at the far ranges of abstract thought, we’ll never get to the point that Kant envisioned, where we can test our innate premises under logical conditions, except by these two methods, which are so different, as at least VO would indeed prescribe; what affectance is in RM as I understand it corresponds to difference as I use the term. I would not claim that it corresponds absolutely, but it does intuitively and functionally.

Let’s say for a moment that self-valuing corresponds to anentropy. Valuing is being-affected - what one values, negatively and positively, means how one is being affected in general, and incorporating of values requires affecting. I would not go so far as to equate the two.

Self-valuing is amounted to by affecting the world in such a way that crucial values are attained. What these values are depends entirely on the environment, out of which any entity is born. A star is born out of an environment of hydrogen clouds, a man out of a humid atmosphere on a carbon rich soil, both are anentropic instances that hold themselves together because they coexist with the configuration of elements from which they seemingly self-generated.

A self is generated by nothing else than the precise circumstances in which it takes place. A man is nothing but the filling in of the potential that was present in that exact Relativistic time-space locus of sufficient affectance from and upon the right qualities. Hence also astrology, why it works so well as a clock where specific arrangements of possibilities are indicated. The solar system set against the rest of the visible universe provides a mapping that, when studied in detail, reveals as much as looking inward into our cells.

As above, so below.
Though that’s far from being an exact equation.

Please refute or confirm these statements.

A thought generates out of the affectance in the brain, which is fed by neural affectance, which is fed by exterior and internal affectances, etc.
A thought generates out of the valuing of the mind, which is fed by the values composing its environment.

A value generates out of the inward affectance of a self-valuing as corresponding to the affectance of the outside world upon the self-valuing.
Affectance generates of the absolute anentropy of the impossibility of non-being, i.e. out of the self-valuing of possibility against its impotent negation.

The brain/mind dichotomy is a persistent one. I tend to believe in the functioning of other organs as minds, or part of a great subconscious mind, of which the brain is the spearhead but not the sole creator. Thoughts can originate in the liver, because the processes in the liver are both vital and terribly subtle, and translate easily into the arrangements of neural cells discharging that reflect thoughts.

A thought is not itself a neural process, it’s rather the substance of life that such a process sustains. Life itself, the moment, is elusive to physical descriptions.

Self-valuing is a term that relies on having the physicality of things as totally subservient to the forces of attraction and repulsion that bind them. “Stuff” is no longer considered, only tends, patterns of becoming. This is close to the concept of will, except it does pertain to substances. The substances aren’t physical anymore though, they are processes that run through a physical environment. This environment is the result of near infinite processes running through each other. Ultimately the first substance seems to be two irreconcilable processes intertwined.

Perhaps a little more of the video was needed. I updated that vid-clip post to more display the abstract point/principle involved.

Self-valuing is “anti-entropy”, at best encouraging anentropy by opposing entropy and at worst (quite common) encourages uncompassionate self-focus, blind lusting, and greed. Anentropy is the exact balance between self-valuing and selfless-valuing.

Anentropy is thus behaving in such a way that the future self will thrive, no?

Anentropy is the angel servant of MIJOT, the highest possible purpose in life.

Plot the level of joy in your life minute by minute since the time you were born. The “Integral of Joy Over Time”, IJOT, is the area under that curve. The longer you live and the more joyous you are, the higher IJOT rating you have acquired. MIJOT, “Maximum Integral of Joy Over Time”, is the maximum joy accumulation possible through the maximum life span possible (aka “Eternal Joy”).

Yeah, I would call that “thriving”.
It is extremely Jewish. You should love it (“if and when…”).