Can economics explain more than sociology or/and psychology?

Banks and corporations are super-organisms. Since the occidental - thus industrial - modernity these super-organisms have been becoming the dominating super-organisms, and since at least the beginning of the globalism they have been dominating the older super-organisms like the churches or the states. This implies that since then the newer super-organisms have been blackmailing the older super-organisms more and more. One of the symptoms that have been increasing since then is the female part of the human resources as a commons (compare: the tragedy of the commons).

This isn’t an issue of the organism, but the commodity that the organism is using. Banks and corporations involved in basic resources have a leverage advantage over others, not because they are better or wiser, but merely because of their particular business. No matter how much of an idiot, if he controls the monetary resources, he has power over nations. That is what usury is all about - mindless, soulless power.

Agreed.

If one cell of a living being (or a human being as a “cell” of a super-organism) does not work rightly, then it will almost certainly not cause the death of that living being. But if the living being (like a super-organism) as a whole does not work rightly, then this living being as a whole will almost certainly die soon, so each cell of that living being (like each human being of a super-organism) too. :wink:

Banks and secret societies in the secular human world have taken over the role of the church from civilization’s ancient past.

The church is a super-organism too, but if one compares it with the current super-organisms - one of them can buy and has bought almost all states of this planet - and take the money or monetary assets as a comparison, then one has to say: “the church is merely a small super-organism”.

Well, before the rise of today’s secular banks we must remember historically that in years past the church as a political entity once dominated banks. Think of the past role of the Catholic Church for instance.

Yes, of course.

An ethical question:

Do you think that dominating banks is good or evil?

Ethical question??
no i dont think so, the idea of “dominating and managing anybody’s life” is immoral/evil to start with.

after having put all the european countries in deep red ink, ECB blows €400billion on ‘Brexit Black Friday’ bank bailouts… and who is paying for this: taxpayers/consumers who will see their purchasing power going down even more.

alas, they have been in bed since day one

To start with? This thread consists of three pages resp. 66 posts.

Who is paying for this? The German taxpayers - as always.

what I meant is that fighting back will has never worked and never will, today there more slaves than any time in history, mostly economic slaves. But I digress, it always has economic purposes.

to break through this impasse, we just have to watch it go down and not sustaining it by whatever means then restarting it from scratch with brand new dynamics. But most would rather entertain the delusion that it can be fixed. And “they” know that most do not have the courage, so they remain in charge of the controlled chaos.

impossible to address a perception with violence/coercion/domination.

Do I understand you rightly when I say that you are speaking for doing nothing?

I would say that yes, economics is instrumental in determining reality. Psychology is the reaction to economics, because economics defines how people can expect to exist in the future, thereby determining their psychological constitution on a day to day basis.
Any status-economy requires division, so already there’s explanation for frictions and regular expressions of violence (media violence, riots, homicides, terrorism, etc etc). Thus the root problem is the existence of status, and the needs of status.

Economics is to serve status (territorial greed). Therefore to avoid the problem, economics itself has to be fundamentally averted (which is to say that any kind of status-economy needs to be abolished). Housing, healthcare, education and food and beverage all must be free, however to compensate for this freedom the entire condition of civilisation needs to be changed - all kinds of social circles have to be ended, as do all kinds of individual identity.

I am all for for doing something, but here is 2 quotes that I have mastered since about a while:

Action and reaction are equal and opposite, and are expressed simultaneously. Sequentially they are repeated in reverse, the reaction becoming the action and the action the reaction – Walter Russell

Action has meaning only in relationship, and without understanding relationship, action on any level will only breed conflict. The understanding of relationship is infinitely more important than the search for any plan of action – Jiddu Krishnamurti

then we have this… America’s ‘$1 Trillion Nuclear Weapons Plan’. Take out Russia, Iran and North Korea? globalresearch.ca/the-doomsd … an/5534549

Doing nothing? how about to let it go, watch the system sink, withdraw our support in any fashion? Scary, right… but so is the fear of freedom which is the fear of possible chaos. There will be chaos, but I choose the creative one.

well europe already suffers from inflation, inflation is a tax on the purchasing power, so anyone/european using the currency is paying.

Europe has the lowest Inflation.

Economically, inflation means a sustained increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time. Inflation reflects a reduction in the purchasing power per unit of money.

The following map shows the inflation rates around the world in 2013, per International Monetary Fund: