Can we just officially close this section already?

It wasn’t a statement directly targeted at Mr Big but instead was a generalized observation about the behaviour on ILP.

As long as I’m not a intended end target, I’m okay with it.

You here that fuckers I’m not a dick swinger. I’m better than that shit. Don’t you wish you were humble like me?

You guys are fucking hilarious.

Turd, you like to stir the pot with your dick you dicker stirrer.

Thankfully, Manical Mongoose is too busy being docked to respond to your statement about my dick stirring up trouble.

Far too many people visualize my dick on this site. I’m going to have to ask as a courtesy, only the single, attractive, and willing women of this site to do so. I’m tired of all these other groups contemplating on my mayonnaise shooting bratswurst.

I tend to visualize your dick off this site.

Well, what you do on your own time is of no concern of mine, so long as your not a stalker or intend to meet up with me like Joker was trying. You can visualize my dick all you want when off the site.

Here is the bottom line.
[In other words, mine]

I am open to a serious and sincere disscussion and a debate with Turd regarding the manner in which we have both come to understand the meaning of the word Nilhilism [him]. Or nihilism [me].

We can do it formally here, informally in the philosophy forum or in huff and puff mode in rant.

I’ll accept any venue that he wishes to choose.

He makes all of these charges against me. He claims I am incapable of making coherent and meaningful statements. That is not true. He claims I am repetitive. That is true.

He even doubts that I exist in flesh and blood. I do.

Again, intuitively, I suspect that Turd does in fact already grasp the extent to which I will, among other things, make a fool of him. As I did Satyr. You know, before he put me in the dungeon and then stopped responding to me altogether.

Unless of course I’m wrong.

Until then…

:animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch: :animals-chickencatch:

I think some, not all, of his comments are accurate and that you (as an individual) may privately benefit from taking them as feedback.

I’d ask you to elaborate but that might compel you to go beyond, say, one line. :wink:

You have already made that statement in the past and I have given you an authentic reply.

Oh yeah, I forgot.
Why?
Just lucky, I guess. :laughing:

Iambigous, do your strategies have a tendency to fail as often as they appear to fail and if they do then maybe it’s time to let go of the Turd thing.

Actually, when you are waiting for godot, strategies don’t enter into it at all. And Turd is just one more run of the mill objectivist to me. One more mouse chicken to toy with.

Unless, of course, he is willing to take it to another level.

No, seriously.

He is obviously well-read, intelligent and articulate. Well, when he’s not in Kid mode. I’d welcome a serious discussion with him regarding nihilism down here on the ground.

And god knows we need more serious discussions here, right?

So, if not him, how about you? :-k

If you want to engage in a one line styled debate about something other than your normal passion/obsession, then I am open to suggestions.

But One Liner, do abbreviated monograms serve well in such a seemingly fathomless discussion, in any sense of the word?

Okay, you choose the topic.

They serve no more or less than what essentially comes down to the wordification of ad homs and insults.

I will think about a fair topic and offer it as a suggestion.

Hey, I know: Let Turd choose the topic! =D>