I know who Satan is

Milton’s “Paradise Lost” paints Satan as a tragic hero. According to Peter, Satan waged war against Michael and other angels and was defeated. In defeat, he inherited the Earth. Proof of that can be found in the temptations of Jesus in which Satan offers Jesus the World. The offer could not be made if Satan did not claim ownership of the World. If all this is mythology, who or what is the real Devil? If, as Sartre notes "Hell is other people, then the Devil is what is other than the Self. Is the Devil Other or is he us?

The devil was created to sanitize God. To make God perfectly good, you need to remove characteristics which are, or seem to be, evil. You associate those characteristics with the devil.

We are our own devils and angels.

She is no hero. She is a narcissist with an ego so big she cannot be reasoned with and she is incredibly devoid of empathy.

In a sense, the toxicity and pain of the Devil infects our minds, in that sense he lives inside us. He uses attachment mechanisms and contrast to maximize our sufferings.

In a sense, yes. When you encounter the Devil, you lose all motivation to be bad, because you see what bad is, and you want no part of it.

Devils and angels maybe, but not “The Devil” himself.

Maybe that’s true for you. I see the advantages of badness and why people would want it.

UP 1001, you are beginning to sound like a born again Christian.

Yeah normally, but when you encounter someone who is so bad, The Devil, it is kind of a humbling experience.

Badder than mannequin, The joker, Villians on TV, someone so bad it kind of makes you lose interest in being bad.

Arent you a born again Christian?

Should one believe anything that Trixie writes?

Yes. Are you? Just progressive, not fundamentalist.

Well, I’m pretty sure I met satan or god, which means I’m the other one…

Based on the discussions we had…

These discussions were so bizarre …

It could have been the Buddha taking one of their forms though…

All I know…

Is that I’ve had a weird-ass life…

Like, totally weird-ass

That wasn’t the name I was born with though

So you are either Satan or God, but don’t know which?

When I was young I thought I might be the anti-christ, but when I was even younger I thought I was an angel.
Tbh, I am not sure but I think my life’s purpose is to defeat the Devil (and also make the DnA machine for the 2nd garden of Eden that will last for 1000 years.)

Yeah … I deal with infinities Trixie …

I have this weird power, I can absorb other peoples power…

I don’t know why

The devil is the inclusion of a fail proof system within god’s perfect plan, satisfying the thermodynamic requirements of creation. In that sense they are one, the devil is a kind of caveat, or afterthought, to make repetition unavoidable.

Karmic progression, or regression, are the religious metaphors to this process.

Because of thermodynamic necessity, no need to feel guilt over it.

Utopia cannot be infinite, or else we’d be in it right now.

I absorb their energy, both negative and positive.

But we are in Utopia, if you are getting both of it. Therefore it is limitless, Ultimate.

One thing is for certain, this is not utopia. But not the savage garden either, for some humans at least.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3558lJuA8Y8[/youtube]

There is nothing certain, only that our awareness and knowledge is limited.- J. Khrishnamurti