I know who Satan is

Yeah … I deal with infinities Trixie …

I have this weird power, I can absorb other peoples power…

I don’t know why

The devil is the inclusion of a fail proof system within god’s perfect plan, satisfying the thermodynamic requirements of creation. In that sense they are one, the devil is a kind of caveat, or afterthought, to make repetition unavoidable.

Karmic progression, or regression, are the religious metaphors to this process.

Because of thermodynamic necessity, no need to feel guilt over it.

Utopia cannot be infinite, or else we’d be in it right now.

I absorb their energy, both negative and positive.

But we are in Utopia, if you are getting both of it. Therefore it is limitless, Ultimate.

One thing is for certain, this is not utopia. But not the savage garden either, for some humans at least.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3558lJuA8Y8[/youtube]

There is nothing certain, only that our awareness and knowledge is limited.- J. Khrishnamurti

Yes, but we do have awareness, and knowledge. Knowledge to know that men are not gods, and so what they say is not always absolute. And the knowledge to discern what does or doesn’t fulfill the conditions of a word.

Who knows…

I could be the Buddha …

Enlightenment comes in many forms…

What’s curious about me, with this tremendous life and huge mind and lots of power…

Is that I just want normal conversation…

It’s my favorite thing in the world

You would assume I’d know which avatar I am…

But the truth is, I don’t care…

I buckle down and try to represent reason to the best of my abilities…

But after seeing the world puppeted on my behalf, going to hell, and being resurrected who knows how many times… And some of the beings I’ve met…

It’s hard not to think in these terms quite often …

I was a hardcore atheist with an extreme will to make suicide legal… And to do it when it was …
I wanted to suicide politely…

Then all this super-weird shit started happening…

I mean super-weird shit!!

Maybe there is a perfect plan to all of this…

I hold suspension of belief for the time being

Why would you suicide if you believe hell is real.

If I BELIEVE hell is real?!?!?!?!?

I’ve been there!!!

I KNOW it’s real…

I would do it today if I had a proper method…

I have the ability to resurrect Trixie… I absorbed it when I was resurrected…

You have to understand many things…

Legal suicide makes our world better on so many levels…

If I don’t accomplish the great work, someone greater than me will…

There’s no doubt in my mind

Suicide is not the end, it’s the beginning…

Just like all death

There is definitely hell though

I’d literally have to type about 12 pages to explain this decently

No, you ain’t suiciding. You’re the only guy smart enough to make the mind reading machine, DnA machine, and Time machine. You could probably also make me a hot cyborg wife. Can’t afford to lose you.

And why don’t you PM me the 12 pages.

Satan=adversary. Might just be your chess partner in the game of life in which evil is when you lose.

Trixie, you really need to stop opening threads about me, you know. :evilfun:

:evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:

The original Hebrew term satan is a noun from a verb meaning primarily “to obstruct, oppose”, as it is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6.[6] Ha-Satan is traditionally translated as “the accuser” or “the adversary”. The definite article ha- (English: “the”) is used to show that this is a title bestowed on a being, versus the name of a being. Thus, this being would be referred to as “the satan”.[7]

:evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun: :evilfun:

Thought of in terms of someone who does obstruct, oppose and/or accuse, one can almost see the positive in having “the satan” around.
How do we come to question whether our thoughts or actions are right or beneficial at times except through the obstruction, accusation and opposition of others ~~ or that of our own inner voices if we choose to pay attention?
Radicals and revolutionaries can be seen as “the satans”. < Visionaries can be seen as the satans by others.
Isn’t this in a sense what we also do in ilp from the positive viewpoint I mean? How do we come to truth and the reality of our life except through someone who challenges our way of thinking and behavior?
Perhaps “the satan” appears to be the devil because we don’t recognize our own devils (daemons) within.

So, like death, the satan can be a beneficial adversary - not only the devil’s advocate but also our very own advocate, if we’re capable of putting what would appear to be a negative into a positive.

Too far fetched? Some may think so but this is only my subjective thinking and perhaps not so far from holding validity.

You’re not the devil. You are my salvation.

Daemons are different from devils, they are more hermaphroditic in gender and morality.

Devils are tainted daemons that are evil most of the time.

I meant the dynamics within our subconscious selves or psyches, Trixie.

I am not your Christ - I choose to be more the devil…or his advocate.

Be my Christ, save me. But if you want to be my devil, please bring the latex, whips and chains and make my bottom sore. Teach me, the devil is a teacher that is her purpose.

As “the satan” lol I shall ask you: What part of what you wrote above plays a role in Religion and Spirituality?