Do NOT Bash Muslims

To be more precise feminism is not a religion per se.

What is a religion?
viewtopic.php?p=2625802#p2625802

But then again:

Economically speaking, feminism is merely a labor union. Since the new world odor requires ALL people be economic slaves, it is necessary that women, and later children, have their own labor union so as to reduce the feelings of the severe oppression and blame-shift all suffering upon males of which-ever kind or color is to be cursed for the duration.

When it dictates, even insipidly and slyly, your attitudes, beliefs, and emotions, it is your religion.

That’s what I meant too. There is no individual outside of causality, such to say a person is inherently evil, there are only evil inducing situations.

Sure ~ I agree with most of your points, I am just saying that there is nothing that makes people good or evil. People like horror or crime writers can be genetically psychopathic, but live normal lives. There will be examples of people who are born with more extreme conditions, but they haven’t done anything wrong if that’s the case. Essentially I think ‘evil’ is situational [nurture] except in extreme cases, but in all cases individuals are lumped with it and hence there can be no valid blame.

Or they are born into a culture which accepts paedophilia, which in turn manifests strong mental health issues. Nothing to do with Islam itself.

So does any story book. There are enough words of peace for one to extrapolate a religion of peace – like normal Muslims do with it. If people read something which justifies ‘evil’ actions, that is because they themselves have [mental health] issues, not the religion itself.

_

I merely said you should “not put words into my mouth I never said, regardless how politically correct you want to be” (see above).

I know what your point is. You are a “progressive human being”.

They do not need you as their “lawyer”. They can defend themselves without your “help”.

Did you not read my whole post? Here it comes again:

It is not the book but the leading evil ideas in the book that infect the minds of those who live those ideas [the good, the bad and the very evil]. Have you heard of any one quoting the big bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood to justify their evil acts?

Are you saying the Main Kempf containing the ideology of evil is not to be blamed, rather it is the German people then had mental health issues are to be blamed?
The same question above is applicable to the Little Red Book of Mao, the ideas of Pol Pot, and all the ideologies that contain very evil elements.

As I had stated more than 55% of the 6,236 verses of the Quran contain a range of evil elements [ideas] from low to very evil elements. They influenced, motivate and inspired evil prone Muslims [low to high] - under the threat of Hell and inducements to Paradise & eternal life - to commit terrible evils and violence around the world.

Those evil prone Muslims who quote from the Quran to justify their evils and violence against non-Muslims are not those who has serious mental health issues [if any are rare exceptions]. I suggest you do some research on this.

My point is we must tackle the ultimate critical root causes, i.e.

1. The inherent evil propensity of many including the serious mental health cases,
  2. The > 55% of evil laden elements in the Quran.

We cannot ignore the critical root cause in 2 [in the Quran] and let the issue of the terrible evils by evil prone Muslims fester.

My basis is the normal distribution.
Generally all human variables physically and mentally are normally distributed in accordance to the principles [as inferred from experiences] of the Normal Curve.
Btw, are you familiar with this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

One good example is human height.
It is normally expected a certain small percentile of humans will be extremes of being short, e.g. say 20% of human are below 5 feet and 20% are above 6 feet.
The above physical are similar with most mental human variables.
It is often stated 1% of human has psychopathic tendencies which is potentially evil. That’s 70 million people around the world.
I have defined evil earlier which extend from low level evil, e.g. stealing, lying [5/100] to very evil, e.g. genocide [99/100].

From the above I estimated conservatively 20% of humans has an active tendency to commit evils within the above range.

I don’t think you can counter my above assessment.

Therefore the following;

I have demonstrated above why 20% are born with an active evil tendency.
The point it is Islam itself that promote a culture of pedopholia, where their exemplar of Islam, i.e. 50+ years old Muhammad married a 6 years old girl. Whatever the excuses when taken into context of human nature, it has more to do with his sexual lust and pedopholic proclivities. Therefore it has something to do with Islam itself.

In this case is the combination of the following’

1. 20% of evil prone Muslims
  2. Pedophilic elements [evil] within Islam

that combine to promote a culture of pedophilia within the ethos of the Islamic community.

Btw, the evils elements of Islam is not confined to pedophilia acts of their exemplar prophet Muhammad but they involved a wide range of human activities, e.g. religion-inspired killings of non-Muslims, cultural genocides, the arts and humanities, education, social and cultural matters.

20% of evil prone Muslims meant a pool of 300 millions evil prone Muslims around the world who are terrified of Hell and threaten by the Allah and are every ready to obey the commands of Allah of Islam any time. When these evil prone Muslims are at Allah’s mercy to grant them eternal life in paradise and avoid Hell, they will do any thing to obey and please God including acting out whatever is the commands of God in the Quran which include the evil laden elements [amongst the good].

In such a case, one cannot ignore the set of Islamic [in part] evil elements as a very critical root cause to all the terrible evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims.

I have stated, it is not easy at present to resolve the mental issue of the 20% evil prone humans.
While looking for effective solutions to the above, the present optimal approach is to either get rid of the evil laden elements within Islam [in the Quran] or get rid of Islam from the face of the Earth. Then there will be no more evil laden elements from Islam [in part] to compel evil prone Muslims to commit terrible evils with reference to the verses in the Quran and as sanctioned by an all powerful must-be-obeyed-Allah.

This is getting pretty silly: “Muslims are born evil”???

Muslims are most largely Arab. So the question immediately becomes one of whether it is the Arabic gene set that creates the evil you speak of, or is it the religion cast over that gene set. Is the religion preventing an even greater evil from springing forth? Or is the religion magically causing evil genes? How would you know?

This is now another “Nature vs Nurture” issue.

Are Arabs an evil race?
Are Jews an evil race?
Are Germans an evil race?

Or are judgmental people just too stupid to see themselves?

It looks like you’ve taken a reduce-to-normal/average function in probability and applied it to a an abstract, as if to state that the Islamic normal is instead x,y,z, e.g. paedophilia & or psychopathy. They aren’t a ‘normal’ but an exception to the normal, and you are in fact suggesting that it is ‘their’ normal which is a fundamental abstraction from the premise. you can’t measure probabilistic things by calling them whole in people, its all varying amounts of x,y,z, and varying amounts per group and so on.

No that’s far to literal a simplification, you have to first conclude that such a 1% or a given% is wholly ‘evil’ or psychopathic, when you can’t do that. You don’t get ‘evil people’ you get people who suffer with psychosis in varying amounts, and no condition = the whole. Equally the genetics will be working by the probabilistic function as it is supposed to be used i.e. in percentages, patterns and tangents.

The world isn’t made of Lego.

By the way: Globalists are 1% of all humans.

Nobody is "born with an active evil tendency“! So you are the one who offends (insults) at least 20% of all Muslims and furthermore at least 20% of all humans of all times.

You have offended (insulted) 20% of all humans of all times. Nobody is „born with an active evil tendency“!

Terrible evils and violence are committed by Muslims, yes, but you are also saying that 20% of all Muslims are born evil, and that is not only nonsense but also an offense (insult).

You are the only poster of this thread who is offending (insulting) at least 20% of all Muslims and furthermore at least 20% of all humans of all times.

You have offended at least 20% of all humans of all times. Nobody is „born with an active evil tendency“!

Obviously, judgmental people are just too stupid to see themselves.

Note sure if you are referring to what I had posted.

I posted;

Note the qualified 20% are born with an active evil tendency. I did not state “Muslims are born evil.”

Thus your
“This is getting pretty silly: “Muslims are born evil”???”

which is way off from what I mentioned, must be referring to another person’s statement.

You are not getting my point.

The “Normal” in this case do not mean it is absolute normal. It is also called the Bell Curve because the shape of the curve looks likes a bell.
The normal distribution is a model abstracted from empirical evidence.
One approach to obtain knowledge is to rely on established model to initiate a hypothesis and then test and justify the hypothesis is true.

Btw, I did say pedophila is ‘normal’ within the Islamic community.
Read my point again to understand how I justified how pedophila is most likely within the Islamic community due to the examples of the exemplar, i.e. Prophet Muhammad.

That 1% of human are psychopathic is not my own guess but stated as an estimation by many psychologists and psychiatrists within their community which is based on their experiences and collected data.

Here is an example;

If you are not convinced, google and note the above estimation [btw not a theory] by the experts.

Note I specifically mentioned ‘potentially evil’ and did not say all the 1% of psychopaths will go on to commit evil acts.

Somehow you are stuck with some sort of dogmatic thinking. Your argument is very ungrounded.

1. I started my arguments based on empirical evidences of acts by humans defined as ‘evil’.
  2. These evil [as defined] acts are committed by humans with active evil tendencies which I estimated to be from a pool of 20% of humans who are evil prone.
  3. Besides internal impulses, there are external elements that trigger the evil prone to commit evils and violence.
  4. One of these external triggers are the evil laden elements in the Quran which is the core representation of Islam.

My grounded arguments based on evidence demonstrate that Islam-in-part is to be blamed for the terrible evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims.

NOT all evil prone Muslims [as evidenced*] who has promoted and/or committed evil suffer from psychosis as defined in this link. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis.
Not all jailed jihadists were diagnosed medically as psychotic, Anjem Choudary and his likes for example.

Recently there were reported cases of lone Muslims who were supposedly ‘mad’ [a in their medical records] going on the rampage shouting Allahu Akbar before killing innocent people.

In such cases, one has to wonder why only mad Muslims but not mad Buddhists other religion shouting Buddha-u-Akbar and killing innocent non-believers. Why there are so many cases that is related to Islam. These evidences throw out an obvious inference that it must have been something within Islam itself that is triggering these mad people to commit terrible evils and violence.

These mad Muslims are rare cases. The majority of terrible evils and violence committed by evil prone Muslims were not diagnosed medically as psychotic in any degree.

Thus psychosis is one root cause but it is not the critical root cause in the case of evils and violence committed by SOME evil prone Muslims.

What ‘insults’ and ‘offends’ are you talking and accusing me of?
Note my OP - ‘DO NOT Bash Muslims’.
If you have twisted my point, that is due to your ignorance.

Note my starting point;

1. DNA wise, all humans are born with a POTENTIAL to be beastly and evil.
  2. Based on empirical evidence, conservatively, 20% of humans are born with an active evil tendencies.

Actually, you are insulting your intelligence when you gave no argument to support your claim {Nobody is "born with an active evil tendency“!}.

Re 1, DNA wise all humans has evolved with qualities of the reptillian and mammalian brain which has ready impulses to kill, main, injure, for anger, rage, fight, etc. for various survival purposes. This can be proven from evidence from the brain and the related research.

What proofs do you have for your claims?

That is a fact so why should they feel insulted. Whoever feel insulted by facts, actually insults his/her own intelligence by being ignorance of those facts.

My hypothesis can be proven by real empirical evidences of SOME humans committing terrible evils and violence from police reports, convicted cases, war crimes, etc.
There are evil prone Islamists quoting verses from the Quran to justify their evil acts [they sincerely what they did was to please Allah].

The above are solid evidence and fact that enable a deduction of my hypothesis, i.e. there are humans who are born with an active evil tendencies [potential as proven above] committing those real evils and violence above.

To be precise, 20% of all Muslim are born with an active evil tendency. Note my point above. Note my point above. Whoever feel insulted by facts, actually insults his/her own intelligence by being ignorance of those facts.

Note my points above.
You have not provided any proofs to counter the facts I have presented.

Here is my argument again using one example of evil,

1. Lying is an evil act [as defined] [albeit of low degree].
  2. It is public knowledge of high confidence, at least 50% of humans will lie at least once in their lifetime.
  3. This evil act of lying is due to the person’s inherent active evil [as defined] tendency activated from the inherent evil potential he human was born with.
  4. Therefore to say 20% of human are born with an inherent active evil tendency is very conservative, i.e. well short of the 50% argued in 2 above.

Note the 20% is not critical.
What is critical is there exists real evil [as defined] and violence acts.
What is most critical is to find the ultimate root cause that will enable humanity to study them to seek solutions.

Btw ignoring the ultimate root causes [Islam-in-part in this case] you are in fact indirectly complicit to the terrible evils and violence committed by the evil prone Muslims who are influenced and inspired by the evil laden verses in the Quran.

So what you are saying is that “based on normal distribution”, 20% of Jews are “born with an active evil tendency”.

And that is due to their exposure to the Torah?

Oh, oh.

It is my hope for him that he has a very good lawyer.

What I am saying is with reference to the Normal Distribution as a guide, we can predict that conservatively, 20% of ALL humans or any group of large human population are born with an active evil tendencies, that would include Jews, etc.
Btw, in such an exercise the sampling group must be reasonable large.

Nope, that 20% [conservative estimates] of Jews are born with an active evil tendency is estimated from the Principles of the Normal Distribution or Bell Curves. This estimation has nothing to do with the Torah.

One question which can be raised is; if 20% of Jews are born with an evil tendency and that there are more evil laden elements in the Torah than the Quran, why are there [as a matter of fact based on evidence] lesser acts of evils and violence committed by the Jews at present. There are various other contributive factors which contra the general rule in this case but it is off topic.

So why do you keep bashing the Muslims on that point? Why did you bring it up in this thread at all?

Now you are up to my original point:
You seem to be assuming that because they don’t tell you of their own atrocities, there are none (such as Israel’s attempt to murder the entire crew of the USS Liberty and Israel’s participation in countless other false flag events, shifting the blame onto their competition, the nations surrounding Israel). The Judaists (not “the Jews”) deal in secretive endeavors. They do not boast on their insidious accomplishments but rather shift the blame so that you believe the evil is far more on the other guy.

Where did I specifically bash Muslims?

As I had stated [conservatively] 20% of ALL humans are born with an active evil tendency.
The above is a highly probable fact for humanity.
If it is a fact of humanity, where is the elements of bashing Muslims.

I have stated many times, because these 20% of evil prone Muslims are naturally born with an active evil tendency [just like 20% of all humans] we cannot specifically blame them. The most you can blame is to blame Mother Nature which then will make you dumb if you do so.

Therefore my OP is raised to prevent people for being ignorant in blaming Muslims [all or the extremists] for the direct cause of all the terrible evils committed by SOME evil prone Muslims. The danger is if they keep blaming Muslims, i.e. the extremists they will be ignorant of the ultimate effective and critical root cause, i.e. the evil laden elements in the Quran.

This OP is raised to highlight Islam-in-part [Quran-in-part] is the critical ultimate root cause of all Islamic-inspired evils and violence.

This is off topic, but any way;
If it is related to the Israel government then it has nothing to do with Judaism because the Israel Government is not a theocracy grounded on the Torah but a secular-based government.

I agree the Zionists who argued and act on their own to grab additional Palestinian land illegally arise from evil prone Jews influenced by the evil laden elements in the Torah.
It is the same for the Jews who killed homosexuals in Israel.
I agree these are evil acts and all other evil acts by Jews must be addressed by humanity.

However as concerned citizens of humanity we must optimize our resources and put more emphasis on the bigger threats to humanity, which is obvious, i.e. arising from this source;
[29,156],

The above and its related evils and violence posed a very serious threats to humanity but as the OP suggest do not bash Muslims but rather focus on the ultimate effective and critical root cause, i.e. the evil laden elements in the Quran and Islam-in-part [not wholly].

There are two greater forms of evil in operation:

1. People believing that their media reflects reality.
  2. People being so blinded as to not see how obvious their attempts to be sly actually are.

You believing that, is an example of (1). And you believing that your audience can’t tell that your intent is to bash Muslims despite the title is an example of (2).

Which is the greater evil:
A) He who murders and boasts on it so as to promote fear (aka “terrorism”), or
B) He who incites war, hides, and blame-shifts (aka “False Flag”) so as to to promote profiteering?

Might seem like a tough call for you. The greater issue is that with (B), you don’t really know that (A) ever even took place and even if it did, you certainly don’t know why or who. 100’s of thousands more people die from (B) than from (A). Once blinded, who are you to judge and incite war on evil?