Philosophy is Friendship

I only expect him to dissapoint. All Nietzscheans are a dissapointment. They are the cancer of our age, the ones who are forever dying and ignorant. I don’t see the future in him. I don’t see the philosopher in him.

Turdaloons,

I understand your need to be a sponge, a serious sponge, who beats the odds and helps others make their world more inhabitable and hospitable; you however need more than you are allowing yourself to have, don’t ya think?

Fuck yeah. I have both the overwhelming genius and the sincerity. But you’ve turned ILP into even more of a clogged toilet than it already was. All your “earnest dedication” to philosophy serves only to fulfill your desperate need to find an alternative for Nietzschean political—religious!—philosophy. And when you fail at that—which you cannot help but do—, you resort to obfuscation—caricaturizing, flooding… basically shit-spouting. Thus you recently suggested that my final reply to Magnus Anderson was “hysteric”! A post in which I so calmly parried Magnus’ “attacks” and decided he wasn’t worth more of my effort… Still, the public, even on a philosophy forum like this, is quite mediocre, and therefore probably doesn’t just like you better than me, but may actually agree with your myopic vision of me. So be it! I will not need them in order to conquer. Maybe you should carry out one of your threats some time… I’m not even going to look up your pop culture reference. Ta ta! I’m off to jog…

So Turd and Magnus never had friends. This is what we learn.

When I break people down, people get hurt. This is why Im so vague in inexperienced peoples eyes - I dont enjoy breaking mousenecks.

The idea that philosophy is friendship can be minimally expressed as BS. Friends, philosophers and sophists are equally mired in political mutual back slapping, and out of this faux political quagmire, sorry to say, not the strong, but the weak survive to tell the very thin thread which carries the almost totally hidden faintest voice of the real intent and connection.

So what, if only Mystics, seers, Saints, are the beneficiaries of the hidden musings, covered so deeply, for the sake of real sanity, for survival’s sake?

Lest those few chosen suffer, this sickness unto death, that the whole penada go up in a flaming meaningless cataclysm.

There is nothing to gain for the wise here - we only sow.

BUT THATS JUST THE POINT: YOU REAP AS YOU SOW, BUT THROWING PEARLS TO THEM INSTEAD OF FEED IS INEXCUSABLE.

It’s below us to give them feed; we’re not swineherds (to stick to the parable). Our responsibility is not to the swine but to our pearls. To ensure they find their way to those worthy of them: today that requires throwing them among the swine.

Gawd, Satyr’s material of days gone by. Herd, swine, blah, blah, blah. Thank him for his tutelage. Chapter 2, specimens, mining for gems covered by filth, blah, blah, blah.

Spare us your swine logic, please. We were never “tutored” by so-called Satyr.

Joker and Solarley Quinn, a match made in Heaven…

Lyssa then too. Gawd, not the word play(z).

The text book prolific Nietzschean has spoken!

Sauwelios your posts are such a bore and everytime I read them it is clear you can’t think on your own without referencing somebody else’s thoughts. It is clear that you have no original thoughts of your own.

Spare us the embarrassment of your own self pontification on the internet. Thanks in advanced.

If there existed an afterlife and the original Nietzsche could read your material he would be spinning in his grave.

My friend, who reads this now is irrelevant.

Not you, or three or four others, maybe more, but the “people”, the “culture”, the “society”, the “community” here - all that is just nastiness where we feel comfortable; each human type has its nastiness to dwell in. This is ours.

What matters is the google results of future strangers.
1 hit every year of some lost kid or old man that rekindles him in his genius by she sheer heat and venom of our exchanges, and the sheer poetry of my concepts, that is all that is required to justify this for me.

And the good part is that this has already happened many times over. Im good at this game, and part of it is letting others in the dark as to what game it is.

I take the internet seriously. We are its pioneers. It may last a dozen more years, it may last three billion more years. In any case it is a freedom man has won by discipline; science has permitted us this immense power that all of us here have. No other human before us has had this kind of ridiculous freedom of imposing our natures. This is evolution in a new gear.
My work has been solidified by five years of getting everyone here to talk about it - now it is likely that no regular here reads the word value and isnt distracted for a moment into the notion of a logic that he doesnt quite understand… and imagine the ones that do get it.

It’s beautiful in all its madness. And very real in its pain.

One thing Pezer and I agree on, is that plants grow well in dirt.

Hahaha - It’s an interesting situation, as you can be seen as defending your girlfriends honor.
I cant easily take sides against you. Couples formed through philosophy online have my gratitude for proving a point that Ive been making in another way.

They are part of that world which spreads its feathers intellectually.

Do you know the peacocks “paradox”?

It is not a paradox at all. It is just that Darwin published his volumes in Puritanical England. Sexual attraction was taken to be irrelevant to how species evolve.

Just putting that information out there. This is a line of thinking that was once inspired by Sowilos explanations of the book The Mating Mind.

Turd - I don’t take you seriously as a philosopher - myself and Sowilo very much so. Others as well.
Ive tried taking you seriously. It works to an extent, but then you sneak around back and do your weird Jesuit games. You’re obsessed with Nietzsche.

This place is full of very disturbed people, and obviously weve accepted that as a habitat. None here can claim to not be in a madhouse. This fits the description.

The world is quite mad.

I take that seriously.

No defending Fixed. I’m just having a little fun after working on a machine all night at work. :wink:

Yes, I’m very familiar with the writings of Charles Darwin.

Irony abounds. Sow or sow? That’s entertainment tonite!

The most ironic thing of all is that Alanis Morisette changed the lyric in her song from “Its like meeting the man of my dreams, and meeting his beautiful wife” to “…his beautiful husband.”
It is the only properly ironic example in the song, and it absolutely ruins it.

Anywhitherway,
I was never here.

Some kid a few years from now will pick up on the title “The Mating Mind” and have a revelation.

Someday in Bombay, as we say.

I support Hope. I will always be here and I’ll point them to your absence.

Be sure you stand with those who understand you rather than a bunch who don’t …