Philosophy is Friendship

The text book prolific Nietzschean has spoken!

Sauwelios your posts are such a bore and everytime I read them it is clear you can’t think on your own without referencing somebody else’s thoughts. It is clear that you have no original thoughts of your own.

Spare us the embarrassment of your own self pontification on the internet. Thanks in advanced.

If there existed an afterlife and the original Nietzsche could read your material he would be spinning in his grave.

My friend, who reads this now is irrelevant.

Not you, or three or four others, maybe more, but the “people”, the “culture”, the “society”, the “community” here - all that is just nastiness where we feel comfortable; each human type has its nastiness to dwell in. This is ours.

What matters is the google results of future strangers.
1 hit every year of some lost kid or old man that rekindles him in his genius by she sheer heat and venom of our exchanges, and the sheer poetry of my concepts, that is all that is required to justify this for me.

And the good part is that this has already happened many times over. Im good at this game, and part of it is letting others in the dark as to what game it is.

I take the internet seriously. We are its pioneers. It may last a dozen more years, it may last three billion more years. In any case it is a freedom man has won by discipline; science has permitted us this immense power that all of us here have. No other human before us has had this kind of ridiculous freedom of imposing our natures. This is evolution in a new gear.
My work has been solidified by five years of getting everyone here to talk about it - now it is likely that no regular here reads the word value and isnt distracted for a moment into the notion of a logic that he doesnt quite understand… and imagine the ones that do get it.

It’s beautiful in all its madness. And very real in its pain.

One thing Pezer and I agree on, is that plants grow well in dirt.

Hahaha - It’s an interesting situation, as you can be seen as defending your girlfriends honor.
I cant easily take sides against you. Couples formed through philosophy online have my gratitude for proving a point that Ive been making in another way.

They are part of that world which spreads its feathers intellectually.

Do you know the peacocks “paradox”?

It is not a paradox at all. It is just that Darwin published his volumes in Puritanical England. Sexual attraction was taken to be irrelevant to how species evolve.

Just putting that information out there. This is a line of thinking that was once inspired by Sowilos explanations of the book The Mating Mind.

Turd - I don’t take you seriously as a philosopher - myself and Sowilo very much so. Others as well.
Ive tried taking you seriously. It works to an extent, but then you sneak around back and do your weird Jesuit games. You’re obsessed with Nietzsche.

This place is full of very disturbed people, and obviously weve accepted that as a habitat. None here can claim to not be in a madhouse. This fits the description.

The world is quite mad.

I take that seriously.

No defending Fixed. I’m just having a little fun after working on a machine all night at work. :wink:

Yes, I’m very familiar with the writings of Charles Darwin.

Irony abounds. Sow or sow? That’s entertainment tonite!

The most ironic thing of all is that Alanis Morisette changed the lyric in her song from “Its like meeting the man of my dreams, and meeting his beautiful wife” to “…his beautiful husband.”
It is the only properly ironic example in the song, and it absolutely ruins it.

Anywhitherway,
I was never here.

Some kid a few years from now will pick up on the title “The Mating Mind” and have a revelation.

Someday in Bombay, as we say.

I support Hope. I will always be here and I’ll point them to your absence.

Be sure you stand with those who understand you rather than a bunch who don’t …

Perhaps you should just believe that I actually like the tune… just that one mind… not the others.

Or is that ^^^ another lie… from us lieing-all-the-time women? #-o

I matter to the people that matter to me… female or otherwise, and find Magnus’ statement a bold one for him to make.

…hence your long absence from the boards last week? congrats on your achievement.

I don’t.

I am fully aware of workplace dynamics and the hired-help’s place in it.

Good luck with building your new enterprise.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxMiSBrUknY[/youtube]

It’s physically impossible to like this tune. Unless, of course, you first deceive yourself into thinking that you like it. Now, I don’t know the exact point in your life when you started to lie to yourself that you like what is physically impossible to like, but the fact is, you don’t really like it, you just pretend that you do.

Women are very pretentious, so it’s no wonder. (Btw, no misogyny here, just reality.)

The way it works is basically like this: those without talent start reducing their standards in order to be able to give compliments to equally untalented “artists” in an effort to increase their chances to receive positive feedback in return. That’s what circle-jerking is, and to this day, I am unaware of a single circle-jerker who has admitted his circle-jerkness.

The good thing for Pezer is that it doesn’t take much effort to become superstar.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKFm_1HlUvA[/youtube]

That’s exactly they why they wrote that they did.

With Fixed, it’s always drama, never philosophy.

Shifted it to next page because I dont like my post being at the bottom.

Fixed may become confused by about what I’m about to say, so it needs some clarification.
Fixed may say something along the lines of it being physically possible to like this tune. But what isn’t noticing is that the tune he likes, isn’t actually the tune that is on display. His mind is twisting and adding things to the tune, to force himself to like it. It is not physically possible for a healthy human brain to like a repeated 4/4 measure that repeats every few seconds, so his mind and twists and warps what he hears - in essence, he is not hearing the same thing we are, but a deluded and mentally modified version of it.

This also connects back to the woman and lies, MagsJ did not make a deliberate effort to lie about the music, but she is simply not being totally conscious of her own mind, hiding from inward knowledge of herself, and this is what is meant by how she lies.

For instance, when I was a teenager, I was molested by boys, said I didn’t like it, complained that they would stop, yet I would get aroused and then fantasize about it later that night. I was lying to myself and lying to them, I was hidden separated from my own mind and true desires, I never made the connection that I actually liked it, I wasn’t deliberately lying to them, when I said I didn’t like it it was my honest reaction.

I feel like this whole thread is some elaborate ruse to trick us into being “bamboozled”, like how in Batman other criminals try to bamboozle the Joker, except in this case, Joker was not the target of the bamboozlement, Trixie was, but Trixie is basically the main villain of ILP, so I guess it makes sense to play the gag on them. So, Fixed’ music sucks, he knows it sucks, and this thread was just bait to get us to make a fuss of it, case is closed. I mean, Philosophy is Friendship was a nice touch because he knew it would bait me to click on it.

It is like south park, it is all about the comments.

I know whether I do or do not like a tune… not the hardest (pun intended in this case) decision I’ve ever had to make.

Ironically, that’s just you repeating the easiest–and most superficial–charge leveled against me (because I’m not afraid to quote, to appear “unoriginal” to the mediocre–and because I can quote so well, having a great memory and a great mind to make connections. As Heraclitus says, “Thinking connects all”…).

Anyway, my reply to jerkey consisted entirely of my own original thoughts–which, however, is not to say I was the first to have them, of course… (My reply to Lardy Quinn was just pointing out that her implied argument was invalid and its conclusion false. I wish you two all the best, by the way, as long as it isn’t to the detriment of your superiors.)

I’m sure these explications must be profoundly boring to you!