DNA wise ALL humans are born with a POTENTIAL to be Evil

Choosing evil is choosing a path that reduces anentropy. It doesn’t matter what is declared or dictated as “Evil”.

No. You are wrong. What he is (and you are) saying is like saying “everything I say is true because it is possible to be true”. That is not how science works and how science should work, because, if it does, then it is no science anymore. Moreover: He is misusing a philosopher of the 18th century as his witness for his 21st century “statements”. There is no morality gene. Period. :exclamation:

No.

People have to learn what “good” and “evil” mean. That is a fact. And this fact is the reason why morality is almost always misused in education, regardless whether in kindergartens, schools, universities, or by the mass media, the political system.

Yep.

How many infants comprehend Anentropy (not counting the ones on this forum)?

Wow, you have a child’s view.
It is about intent,thought, not object.
To worship:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/worship
What most do not understand is that the opposite of all the positive is still worship. To truly worship good you must also hold devotion to its opposite. Instead of knee jerk reply . Give it time and truly think about it.

Infants learn and want to learn (they are very much interested in learning), whereas many ILP members seem to have stopped learning.

Evil requires intent.

As does good

I’ve already thought about it in one second. I firmly believe that you are talking out of your bottom.

So do you believe morality is not influenced by genetics at all.

Mice are as moral as humans, preying mantis are as moral as mice correct?

Is anentropy local or non-local? In other words, is personal good the same as universal good?

Ignorant again.
You ignored what I wrote earlier;

Note I mentioned the above are possibilities that humanity can look into in the future.
Whatever steps humanity take and implement in the future [say next 100 years] must be absolutely fool proof.

I have to say the above view [straw man] and inventing definitions on behalf of others is very stupid.

The bad thing is that the only way to achieve a perfect balance, one must consider literally ALL things. The good thing is that there is room for mistakes and forgivenesses. So the local must be balanced with the regional under an understanding of how to compensate for misalignment without throwing the balance even further off. That is the purpose of the SAM Coop.

That seems to be your only defense left. You can’t even define the words you are using, so you (in almost every post) have to insult whoever is disagreeing with you.

Can’t be an insult if it is a demonstrated and justified fact.

Too bad your brain can only manage one second of thought or you might learn new perspectives and ideas rather than cling to old or warped ideas.

Seems like you are the one clinging to old warped ideas. You can’t even get an insult right, girl, I never said my brain can only handle 1 second of thought…you can’t even make insults that are logically coherent.

Good: the flow of energy down the path of equal resistance
Bad: the flow of energy down the path of less resistance (under-performance) or more resistance (over-performance)

I don’t think that life is an effort to maintain some sort of equilibrium. I think that life is energy flow. Energy flow is an expansive process that seeks the path of near-equal resistance. Balancing, in this sense, merely refers to choosing the right path. Bad is defined as energy flow down the path of less resistance (under-performance, waste of potential) or down the path of more resistance (over-performance.)

I didn’t not say it could only handle 1 second. Try slowing down and actually comprehend what you read.

I say the same to you.