Schizophrenics

The voice in my head told me that schizophrenics shall inherent the Kingdom of God.

Religious people are very similar to delusional schizophrenics. Ecmandu is a delusional schizophrenic.
But I think that schizophrenics have rewired neurons so that when they die they go to a better place. Thus the emphasis on faith (as it raises dopamine levels.)

So to summarize, the rewiring of the brain to schizophrenic mode causes the consciousness to ascend to a better after life, and religion is a conversion tool to promote and cause schizophrenia, because non-schizophrenics may have a bad afterlife (less dopamine and less feminine).

Thus the notion that children are inherently saved, because they are more delusional and schizophrenic, and thus only adults (or young adults) require baptism and repentance to reach the holy land.

And please don’t post how schizophrenia is more common in adults, when it is very obvious that children hallucinate more, are more chaotic, disorganized, more paranoid and quicker to believe in delusions.

So everybody that believes in a higher power of creation is automatically a nut?

You only think I’m delusional because you’re angry about my comments on the DNA machine, which happens to be your only reason for living…

I can assure you…

I take risky liberties at times, but I’m not delusional

Actually Trixie … I’m the philosophy tesla to your Edison and Marconi …

You are so delusional, that you parrot shit I said weeks or months ago and then tell everyone that you thought of it first…

You steal the work thinking you have a fraction of the genius of the source and run with it…

You want to talk about delusional states?!?!?!

You didn’t invent the DnA machine. That can only be attributed to the greatness of Trixie.