Let's Start World War III! Get ready To Rumble!

Just one region of elites competing against another region of elites in the world.

This world is devoid of all heroes and saviors.

cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/ … index.html

Jill Stein is a member of the “Green Party”, and that party was founded in 1991.

In my country the “Greens” were founded in the 1970s, and in the 1990s they had already overtaken all other parties in being evil.

So let me tell you that there is no hope at all for the global problems when it comes to such allegedly “green” parties. It is just the other way around.

Think of Al Gore. :wink:

Controlled opposition creating the illusion of choice.

A Clinton affiliate.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykb5sxTl1Rw[/youtube]

Yes.

Neat video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoI7KMJuQBw[/youtube]

She is megalomaniac.

It is a difference whether a heterosexual white man, a heterosexaul black man, a homosexual white man, a homosexual black man, a heterosexual white woman, a heterosexual black woman, a homosexual white woman, or a a homosexual black woman wants the war and says this publicly.

Who? Clinton?

If yes, agreed.

Never underestimate the power of the vajay-jay[vagina]…

With a vajay-jay you can do a lot of things and get away with it.

With a vajay-jay you can be under criminal investigation by the F.B.I., warmonger, and run for president all at the same time simultaneously!

Yes.

Ha,Ha, Arminius! The unchanged German idealistic pessimism, Obviouly You are still stuck on Schopenhauer, Nietzche made no difference, shocking You out of Your complacency?

PS: if I hurt You in any way, pls. don’t worry, I meant that in a general , off brandish and reticent.

You are wrong, Jerkey. The German Idealism is pure optimism. You named the German Schopenhauer (pessimistic) and the German Nietzsche (optimistic), okay, but both are no typical idealists.

If you are a fan of Clinton, then please don’t worry. I was only referring to facts. I am more a realist than an idealist. You should not confuse realism with pessimism.

Iraq threatening war with Turkey right now.

:-k

Source: armstrongeconomics.com/worl … th-turkey/.