Let Me Go

Obliterate? Oh, I’d like to see that with me around. In reality you couldn’t obliterate a wet paper bag.

That’s one of the distinct pleasures of a growing relationship - that of learning much together.

In response to Artimas’s question “What do you want to let go of”…you write

It’s good to know that things are still running smoothly with you both.
As far as the above though, do you really want to dispense with all obligations which don’t include…et cetera? Unless you were just being ironic which I would suppose you were.
You want an inter-personal/inter-dependent relationship with HaHaHa, not a symbiotic one, I would hope.

I could rip you limb from limb in such brutality mixed with intent and knowledge beyond the material as to obliterate your spirit along with, leaving just the bloody dismembered remains for nature to feast upon and soak up the blood of another wannabe survivor in an eternity of eternities that is sick and tired of ‘survivors’.

And, if you view such statements not to be civil in such errored hypocritical judgement, I’d like to bring again to your attentions all that you all do to me while straining to retain such ‘civilized’ stature as you, yourselves, seek to tear me limb from limb metaphorically and figuratively and in much worse ways for your claims of civilized and being above such brutality. My works don’t go to the rant house often and when they do, when I don’t place them there myself, are done so in errored judgement by the mods who are similary faulty to similar degrees. I, at the least, make no qualms or aims to hide my emotions or my expressions and thus return to civilized behavior much faster and in better ways, actually being about peace and bringing it and knowing how to attain it instead of just running my mouth and appearing to be important, which is a potshot aimed to you all to show you to be lesser in stature to myself, because you are, that’s the truth, not vain egotism in myself. Unlike the rest of you, I have evolved into the man who is able to walk with a straight back in upright position without a long list of faults and lies to hide behind deceitful eyes.

Lay off the crack, smack, meth, or whatever you been on. :laughing:

Tell Bubba under the bridge highway overpass I said hello.

I’d whup your ass so hard you wouldn’t know what to do. And, you know it. But, guessing by how quickly you jumped to defend her, am I to assume that MM is another Trixie/pandora/etc. Alt Account? That would make you lev muishkin and others here, too, wouldn’t it, Carleas.

Does it ever occur to you that people aren’t very stupid?

I enjoyed our discussions in the walking dead game recently, too.

Isn’t it just so hilarious that for as vast as the internet is, you just can’t get away from me. Now, imagine eternity in the spirit after these casings of flesh are long forgotten and since become dust. I think I rather enjoyed destroying your stranglehold on Nation states, have enjoyed destroying your stranglehold every where we’ve danced. How does it feel to have ultimate power and not be satisfied by it, bored and brought low due to apathy. How does it feel to have so many people see the pettiness of your power and let it be anyway only to have such a network across the world at your beck and call only to have one man be the instrument of your downfall. Not an army, not a supreme destructive force, but just one man who is sick and tired of watching so much beauty destroyed and marred by your sickness.

That when all the people living life today turned their blind eyes and made themselves deaf and refused to speak, one man did what all the powers in existence could not do in breaking apart your bullshit in this modern age.

I’m thoroughly going to enjoy destroying you in eternity. And I will not care how bad you make me look because life and death are nothing but pain and we will both be kept returning to these lives and moments where I am still and always will be the greater and you and yours will be what is stuck between the rocks and hard places.

And, by the time that we are done dancing, you will know proper fear of me.

Random,

We are in eternity already.

And you felt it necessary to point that out as if I didn’t already know it when you knew perfectly well what I meant. When are you going to actually show your intelligence instead of your ass?

Scary. :laughing-rolling:

“And you shall know my name, Is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.” :smiley:

Yeah… If you know already then why even bother? :-k

PC,

I know, but what about the rest? They think too much and don’t feel enough to make any leaps from wrong to right.

It’s all a matter of time and patients. I’ve had patients with this stupid planet for too long now. I’ve thought about cutting my ties with this damned universe too many times to count. Yet I live for myself. Souly. Never to have thought another persons thoughts. They must do that on their own fucking accord! If they have not the mentality to conceive our actual struggle then why bother with them? Eventually on this never ending cycle of existence we achieve in life we learn. That’s been my main subject for it feels like an eternity. We only perceive what we never fully understood in the first place. Allow the baby to take his/her first steps. Everything else plays out how it will. Destiny…Something well known by me. Nature, you can’t control it, the hail falls where-ever it may.

They don’t want to relinquish their illusion of control and only hurting themselves in that process. Are they learning what is necessary?

Don’t bother stepping on those who have not the power to even try… Only those who try to make an attempt deserve accolades, too blessed to be stressing, I step over them…

What is necessary? What’s necessary for you? Or for them? It ain’t rocket science. All you can do is suggest your theory and have only be accepted 12 yrs later. So… Who’s it really benefiting here?

You cover up your fear, your shame with seeming humor, seeming lightheartedness, all the while the sheer veneer of your illusion gets closer to the breaking point, snapping point. Unlike my own moment where the frayed bungee of tied string ends snapped and I found myself having a gentle landing on solid ground with my feet beneath me, yours will be anything but gentle, will be anything but kind.

I have tried to warn you, tried to persuade you, have tried to argue reason with you while you understood every word that I said while claiming otherwise and still did not understand it in its entirety, continued to fuck with me as I gave you every chance and opportunity to stop, to cease and desist and risked far more damage to myself while you all complained and bitches loudly about the damages fine to you by me which were just punishments and deserved reactions.

I know you to be my prey, to be the wrong and the fearful of my coming, of being ones who have sided against all that is right without ever understanding why it is right for how little you cared to listen and how much you thought you already knew.

You all keep congratulating each other on surviving the storms that come at you as you band together and view me to be an evil vastly beyond any evil that you yourselves could ever be for my threatening you eith death in honest emotional reactions, reactions that each of you have denied and repressed onky to become the bitter and twisted, petty and vindictive, the destroyers of self and others who are more the ticking time bombs than they ever viewed me to be and for how easy it is to blame me for their actions for standing up to them, to you, you find yourselves having to eventually blame yourselves for mountains of tragedies, oceans of travesty es as my ilk and I, me and mine, refuse to shoulder your sins, your responsibilities, your shame and blame.

Bear your own burdens and be broken by them.

Random,

Give the paranoia and delusions a rest.

okay breh you’re not Metron settle down!