Let Me Go

“And you shall know my name, Is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.” :smiley:

Yeah… If you know already then why even bother? :-k

PC,

I know, but what about the rest? They think too much and don’t feel enough to make any leaps from wrong to right.

It’s all a matter of time and patients. I’ve had patients with this stupid planet for too long now. I’ve thought about cutting my ties with this damned universe too many times to count. Yet I live for myself. Souly. Never to have thought another persons thoughts. They must do that on their own fucking accord! If they have not the mentality to conceive our actual struggle then why bother with them? Eventually on this never ending cycle of existence we achieve in life we learn. That’s been my main subject for it feels like an eternity. We only perceive what we never fully understood in the first place. Allow the baby to take his/her first steps. Everything else plays out how it will. Destiny…Something well known by me. Nature, you can’t control it, the hail falls where-ever it may.

They don’t want to relinquish their illusion of control and only hurting themselves in that process. Are they learning what is necessary?

Don’t bother stepping on those who have not the power to even try… Only those who try to make an attempt deserve accolades, too blessed to be stressing, I step over them…

What is necessary? What’s necessary for you? Or for them? It ain’t rocket science. All you can do is suggest your theory and have only be accepted 12 yrs later. So… Who’s it really benefiting here?

You cover up your fear, your shame with seeming humor, seeming lightheartedness, all the while the sheer veneer of your illusion gets closer to the breaking point, snapping point. Unlike my own moment where the frayed bungee of tied string ends snapped and I found myself having a gentle landing on solid ground with my feet beneath me, yours will be anything but gentle, will be anything but kind.

I have tried to warn you, tried to persuade you, have tried to argue reason with you while you understood every word that I said while claiming otherwise and still did not understand it in its entirety, continued to fuck with me as I gave you every chance and opportunity to stop, to cease and desist and risked far more damage to myself while you all complained and bitches loudly about the damages fine to you by me which were just punishments and deserved reactions.

I know you to be my prey, to be the wrong and the fearful of my coming, of being ones who have sided against all that is right without ever understanding why it is right for how little you cared to listen and how much you thought you already knew.

You all keep congratulating each other on surviving the storms that come at you as you band together and view me to be an evil vastly beyond any evil that you yourselves could ever be for my threatening you eith death in honest emotional reactions, reactions that each of you have denied and repressed onky to become the bitter and twisted, petty and vindictive, the destroyers of self and others who are more the ticking time bombs than they ever viewed me to be and for how easy it is to blame me for their actions for standing up to them, to you, you find yourselves having to eventually blame yourselves for mountains of tragedies, oceans of travesty es as my ilk and I, me and mine, refuse to shoulder your sins, your responsibilities, your shame and blame.

Bear your own burdens and be broken by them.

Random,

Give the paranoia and delusions a rest.

okay breh you’re not Metron settle down!

What paranoia and Delusions? It’s obvious by your actions, by the give and take of our interactions, by the long term that I’ve been here that regardless of paranoia, I do wait until there is enough evidence before making any claim. Not that I’m always right, but I definitely don’t just throw out accusations blindly, like you and others do, without anything to substantiate them.

I have proven over the long term to be vonsistent, to be true, to not be given to manipulations or lies, to not give in to paranoia yet still note that when paranoia is felt that it is for a reason, is because something is being worthy of those thought processes and have further proven myself to be greater and be beyond every single person here to the point of even veing above and beyond the need of ego to the point where these statements are not just for boasting or talking about my self but to prove that even that is only proof of how twisted and fucked up you and others are, to be able to lead people into such traps and then turn it against them.

You’re now dead. Stay down.

Is this what we’re reduced to? A bizarre delusional condition used to describe someone that is an utter tool and offers no goddamn help themselves huh huh huh huh huh

Abilify or Geodon, Ziprasidone, and Clonazepam work wonders.

There i’ll make my leave if that’s okay… bye bye

I’m not the one who needs help. I’m not the one who attacked you all. I came again to make conversation, to develop thoughts and found you all, again, to lose sight of that and attack me. Obviously you all need help far more than I do and definitely have no place among true philosophers. I find it highly ironic that for as much help as you claim that I need, that I keep my head and wits about me under fire better than any of you do.

Stop being so damn aggressive it’s eating you alive breh i meant that for the maker of this whole entire post!

Youve yet to see me get aggressive, bitch, but keep pushing my buttons, I dare you.

Alright I won’t fuck with you! What do you want me to say, you call me a bitch… :angry-banghead:

Just allow this guy here to stir emotions over the computer and not for the better either =D>

Oh, was I supposed to make the people attacking me feel better?