Let's Start World War III! Get ready To Rumble!

You are wrong, Jerkey. The German Idealism is pure optimism. You named the German Schopenhauer (pessimistic) and the German Nietzsche (optimistic), okay, but both are no typical idealists.

If you are a fan of Clinton, then please don’t worry. I was only referring to facts. I am more a realist than an idealist. You should not confuse realism with pessimism.

Iraq threatening war with Turkey right now.

:-k

Source: armstrongeconomics.com/worl … th-turkey/.

Turkey is claiming that there is a Kurdish threat in northern Iraq.

Yes, the Kurdish threat has always been their “argument”, a straw man fallacy.

theduran.com/nato-places-300000- … ropaganda/

Is it ISIS or Al Qaeda making the threats? I thought Al Qaeda was our ally as a part of those moderate rebels in Syria. I’m so confused now, first time they are our enemies, second time they are our allies, and now the third time they’re our enemies all over again. Anybody else feeling any confusion here? So hard to keep up with it all I tell you. We’ve always been at war with East Asia, right? :laughing:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news … on-9206796

The Saudis are creating an oil embargo on Egypt for what appears to be an Egyptian political pivot towards Iran. :laughing:

What’s going on in Russia today?..

shtfplan.com/headline-news/w … k_11082016

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JKYa-CoLSQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js[/youtube]

Turkey declares war on Syria.

:-k So, will NATO and Russia declare war on each other amongst numerous allied nation states on both sides? [Insert China here.] Curious people want to know…

Obama’s lasting legacy two months at the end of his political administration?

World war, is it averted or not?

Once averted will it be forever or just temporarily until the next crisis? There always seems to be a push towards world war despite the socially collective refrain or protest of the entire planet.

The main question of our century is if another world war is inevitable and unstoppable, is humanity fated inevitably to destroy itself? A question I like entertaining sometimes.

Better yet, is it within human nature to destroy ourselves existentially on a more permanent basis? Is humanity existentially damned?