The Devil is God

And here we go again…

:eusa-violin: :eusa-violin: :eusa-violin:

Actually, gib, there are 4 major players:

1. The God
  2. Man (as in Ahdam and Eve)
  3. Devil
  4. Savior

3 and 4, in a sense, compete in the heart and mind of Man to malign or align (respectively) Man from God.

It is Man who is pretending to be God by the persuasion of the Devil. The Savior attempts to wake Man up to the fact that he isn’t God and should respect the difference.

"Ich bin ein Teil von jener Kraft, // Die stets das Böse will und stets das Gute schafft. // … Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint! // Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht, // ist wert, daß es zugrunde geht; // Drum besser wärs, daß nichts entstünde. // So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde, // Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt, // Mein eigentliches Element.

Ich bin ein Teil des Teils, der anfangs alles war, // Ein Teil der Finsternis, die sich das Licht gebar, // Das stolze Licht, das nun der Mutter Nacht // Den alten Rang, den Raum ihr streitig macht. // Und doch gelingt’s ihm nicht, da es, so viel es strebt, // Verhaftet an den Körpern klebt.“ - Johann Wolfgang (von) Goethe, Faust (I), 1790 / 1808, S. 64-67.
Translation:
"I am Part of that Power which would // The Evil ever do, and ever does the Good. // … I am the Spirit that denies! // And rightly too; for all that doth begin // Should rightly to destruction run; // 'Twere better then that nothing were begun. // Thus everything that you call Sin, // Destruction - in a word, as Evil represent- // That is my own, real element.

But I’m part of the Part which at the first was all, // Part of the Darkness that gave birth to Light, // The haughty Light that now with Mother Night // Disputes her ancient rank and space withal, // And yet 'twill not succeed, since, // strive as strive it may, // Fettered to bodies will Light stay.“ - Johann Wolfgang (von) Goethe, Faust (I), 1790 / 1808, p. 64-67.

1. God
  2. Eve
  3. Everything else descends

God=reason with less emotions
Eve=emotions with less reason

From a psychoanalytic perspective, I could believe that.

Savior=superego
Man=ego
Devil=id

So what does that make God? The universe?

Only two serious players, but God can trump Eve if he ever stops adoring her through his gritted teeth.

Gotta love MM’s illusion to totally leave Man out of the picture such that it is only Eve and God.
… typical new world odor … anything to delete white men and Jesus… :icon-rolleyes:

Man is not a serious player JSS. Deal with it. Sorry. Man is played. Hamster wheels in space. Man playing out his ego.

Sounds like Mongoose places man in the roll of God–can’t get any more patriarchal than that–but he’s probably Hispanic, so she’s still a racist.

If “the devil is God”, or “Christ is the Antichrist”, or the like, then it just means that the whole world of those who believe in God resp. in Christ has been turned upside down, has been defeated.

Arm,

RF didn’t say God and the Devil are one in the same. He said the the Devil does more for humanity than God and therefor the Devil should be God, as in replace.

I did not say that he said that God and the Devil were the same.

The Devil is real and he is Turd Furgeson.

Never mind. Nobody wrote nothing.

Yes, full of envy, resentment, revenge, hate, and megalomania - always trolling and faking.

My friend, the times gone are but in sum
A book with seven seals protected;
What ‘spirit of the times’ you call,
Good sirs, is but your spirit’

Goethe, Faust

Re: Rudolf Steiner’s study on Karmic effects in Goethe’s Faust

That is a very good quote too. I like it very much.

I didn’t say that, either.

Yes, that is right.

What i did say is that God has been made into the devil by many so called believers, that they have created their own gods and their own versions of God that have further added to the one god being viewed as the devil and that god would gave no compunction or problem at being the devil at times. Similarly, Hollywood shows faulty versions of both that get latched onto, people get their own distorted versions they spread around, others straight up lie to see if they can get others to believe them and that some would view some abuse as too extreme, some responses, as to be prescribed by a merciful god.

Such a God that would suggest the killing of a child or the brutal beating of a seeming innocent or even the rape of a woman or person that, in the secret of their own thoughts, asks for such, or the taking of a child from someone who loves being loved more than loving enough to teach the hard lessons and risk being hated, or try too hard to be the friend instead of the parent, or even those who don’t give a shit about their child and only view it as property, as acts prescribed by God.

Furthermore, someone might fail to see how God might see someone who thinks that people cry too much about the loss of a pet and state such openly and states that they can just go get another of the same breed, it’s the same thing and turn to that person who is legitly that blind and ask them the same of their child, that just because they assign a child a name and love it that others should love it, too, that if something happened to their child why they couldn’t just go have another. theyre all the same, Right?

And such a God that wouldn’t agree with humans that humans were better than other animals wouldnt be a fit god, would it.