meaning of life.

Hey, Welcome surreptitious57 … Pull up a chair, here’s some coffee. Want a croissant? It’s gonna be a while.

Every second you live is a second nearer your death though you do not know exactly when that will be
And our time here is therefore limited but our time on the other side will in all probability be for ever

And religion was invented to cope with this since many wrongly assume they have an absolute right to eternal life
Though no one who is actually dead has ever complained about it so there would appear to be no problem as such

So am therefore looking forward to spending the remainder of eternity
in an absolute state of pain free non consciousness following my death

Not gonna happen. Non existence doesn’t exist.

The atoms that you are made from will still exist in some form but you will no longer be a conscious being
So when Trixie dies she shall remain dead forever exactly like everyone else who has ever died before her

All living things die and that includes humans as well and this is a simple observable fact my dear
While building a DNA machine might prolong life it is not going to make the human race immortal

I wish you would accept death as I do because then you would be as free as me
Your time here is just in passing and so try not getting too used to it if you can
We all have to die and that applies to everyone called Trixie as well you know

You sire are incorrect I do believe. Consciousness, as well as Trixie, will go on. Don’t buy into Buddha’s Bullshit.

Trixie represents the Will to Power and the magician.

There were several prior incarnations, such as the Blue Meanie, and the Joker, but Trixie is the most hilarious incarnation.

Rest assured you will be seeing much more of Trixie down the road. After all without ego, science is nothing. But with ego, science is nothing. Therefore you must have the right balance of ego, as you must have the right balance of all things, as this is a Fluid universe - No absolutes, No Binary, Only Fluid.

Praise be to the Aether. Praise be to Trixie.

Let me give you an example.

Here is another incarnation of Trixie.

Here is another incarnation of the Sirens.
Can’t find it, it was in a foreign version of MLP, but Google sucks and or Wiped It With A Time Machine. So here is a repeat of Trixie.

They look slightly different but still have the same essence. Personally I prefer the blue though.

Soon as the Joker died, Robin became the Joker. It is inevitable.

Nothing at all to do with Buddha and everything to do with entropy and extinction. Be content that while Trixie
will die the atoms that make up Trixie will instead survive and for probably most of the lifetime of the universe

Utter nonsense. The atoms of me will disperse and already have dispersed. It is not atoms, but Fluidations which make Trixie. The atoms I had when I was 4 years old are no longer even part of my body anymore. Ship of Theseus much?

You came from dead stars and when you die you will return to the atmosphere
So your body is therefore a manifestation of atoms in temporary physical form

Fact is I came from a vagina and I also came from a vagina.

Fact is once you Understand Fluidations you start to understand that you don’t really understand Atoms or their relations between Human Consciousness.

There would be no vagina for you to come out of without any of those dead stars
Consciousness emanates from the brain which like all matter is made from atoms

You mean that there are two of you or are you simply hearing voices

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Possibly true. Without old, classic TV shows romance might have not as been as popular and family values may have never took hold.

Brain is not made with just atoms but other networks and substances.

Neither. Simply the facts man. No brag just fact.

My senses tell me that that sounds very much like woo and so colour me sceptical
Anything not grounded in neuroscience or in psychology makes me very suspicious
But I know it is one of your pet themes and so do not take it as seriously as you do

The facts and the scientific facts are the brains are not just made of atoms, but electric substances, the Fluidations as well. Electricity is Time itself, the movement of the atoms. And the patterns. You see the movement of the atoms itself…

I.E. ?

I believe this was what you wanted us to perceive through all of this philosophical debate right… At least somewhat close to?

I’m getting what trixie meant by that, like we’re a living organism on earth and should treat this world as such…

Had to read this over and over again to figure it out but it snapped in my head that earth kinda like a nucleus and we its cells and could sorta kinda be a virus in it… :astonished: I need to research some more of this type of phenomenon but this is really putting my/yours/ and trixies’ perspective into effect…

okay so I thought about it and it’s more of a brain like you said… so… This will get complicated real quick.

So here it is I believe the brain the same construct as Earth…

Although it just maybe a bit more complex :open_mouth:

I really need more help with the analysis of function though…