The Devil is God

Sounds like Mongoose places man in the roll of God–can’t get any more patriarchal than that–but he’s probably Hispanic, so she’s still a racist.

If “the devil is God”, or “Christ is the Antichrist”, or the like, then it just means that the whole world of those who believe in God resp. in Christ has been turned upside down, has been defeated.

Arm,

RF didn’t say God and the Devil are one in the same. He said the the Devil does more for humanity than God and therefor the Devil should be God, as in replace.

I did not say that he said that God and the Devil were the same.

The Devil is real and he is Turd Furgeson.

Never mind. Nobody wrote nothing.

Yes, full of envy, resentment, revenge, hate, and megalomania - always trolling and faking.

My friend, the times gone are but in sum
A book with seven seals protected;
What ‘spirit of the times’ you call,
Good sirs, is but your spirit’

Goethe, Faust

Re: Rudolf Steiner’s study on Karmic effects in Goethe’s Faust

That is a very good quote too. I like it very much.

I didn’t say that, either.

Yes, that is right.

What i did say is that God has been made into the devil by many so called believers, that they have created their own gods and their own versions of God that have further added to the one god being viewed as the devil and that god would gave no compunction or problem at being the devil at times. Similarly, Hollywood shows faulty versions of both that get latched onto, people get their own distorted versions they spread around, others straight up lie to see if they can get others to believe them and that some would view some abuse as too extreme, some responses, as to be prescribed by a merciful god.

Such a God that would suggest the killing of a child or the brutal beating of a seeming innocent or even the rape of a woman or person that, in the secret of their own thoughts, asks for such, or the taking of a child from someone who loves being loved more than loving enough to teach the hard lessons and risk being hated, or try too hard to be the friend instead of the parent, or even those who don’t give a shit about their child and only view it as property, as acts prescribed by God.

Furthermore, someone might fail to see how God might see someone who thinks that people cry too much about the loss of a pet and state such openly and states that they can just go get another of the same breed, it’s the same thing and turn to that person who is legitly that blind and ask them the same of their child, that just because they assign a child a name and love it that others should love it, too, that if something happened to their child why they couldn’t just go have another. theyre all the same, Right?

And such a God that wouldn’t agree with humans that humans were better than other animals wouldnt be a fit god, would it.

RF wrote

Your meaning then?

Your meaning then?

You know I’ve defined my meaning plenty of times already and you seek to piss me off. Go fuck your self.

No meaning then. Enjoy your own wots?

You know… when you go through and so cleverly pretend not to know what I’m talking about, so cleverly pretend not to catch the meaning… when you and so many others so cleverly misconstrue and drag out of context, etc. So much of what I say and do… it only shows that you and all the rest understand perfectly what I say and purposefully get it wrong.

There’s only one reason I’ve come to repeatedly for you all to do so so well and for so long, and it’s because you all wish to kill me. it’s not because I’m not right about all of my philosophy and morality, it’s because you and so many others don’t want me to be right because of the amount of work people would have to put into it due to the damage done by you and so many others, in each life time.

You and others who hound me incessantly must to some extent believe me to be wrong and faulty otherwise it would tear you apart, the guilt for what you’re doing in tearing apart not just a righteous man, but all who would stand with him. Because you must be good people in your own minds, you refuse what you do as wrong and use every bit of stubbornness to rail against the perfect reason that states that you all are wrong.

And while you can cow everyone else and keep them down and while the majority of it all is in your heads with only one person actually making a stand such as this, it’s much easier for you all to believe in the impossibility of anything other than me just being a freak, of just being the one thing wrong in society.

It’s not that what I say is unbelievable, it’s that it’s so widespread that it must be right to the feeble minds that get beaten down by it. it’s so widespread and I’m just one man.

I’m more stubborn than you because I’m in the right, a righteous man who fights against impossible odds that you caved into, impossible odds that are afraid of me. When all that youre doing catches up to you and all the others… it will destroy you completely and I will effectively be at that point the instrument of your deaths.

But you believe foolishly even now against all evidence to the contrary that it’s only a matter of time before I break, that all of this hate and seeming ignorance and injustice and annoyances will eventually break me and when that happens, my death will come and none of you will have to change.

For me to know all that I know in these terms without breaking or being broken by it, is an impossibility in your eyes. For me to still be standing and fighting and breathing in and out is inconceivable, even with thinking that I break in private because you know what I must be facing everywhere, that none of it is giving me any such rest. And the fact is that I do not break.

And, I do find it funny that you are terrified of my opposition so much that you do its bidding in trying to destroy what it fears so much and fear me far less than you fear it and fear it far less than it fears me. You should fear me far more than you do.

Care for another round of dancing, or would you prefer some time to contemplate suicidal thoughts?

You personally? Or are you speaking as the Devil?

You personally?

Nobody knows what you’re saying.

I think you’re already broke.

What do you mean by “break”? You mean, snap, lose it, go fucking psycho? Do you mean break down and cry? Do you mean just submit to society? Do you mean kill someone? And what is it you know that would otherwise break you?

Oh, it’s a triangle!

Too dramatic RF…

It’s interesting what you think these beings are when you project upon the world with your little riffs and improvs…

Almost everyone in the world who takes on such personas, reveals themselves, their outlook, their projections of their perfection as a being

And some people have accurate reference …

You’re blustering about, puffing yourself up because you feel powerless…

Been there, done that …

This is what people want:

They want all overlapping and mutually exclusive desires solved

They want non-violative love (love without consequence)

They want the translation of wealth (what they see as valuable)

They want healing energy

They want wisdom

They want accurate reference

They want non violative integrity

And most importantly, if they can’t have these…

They want to instantly and painlessly vanish into thin air and never be again…

You are far too dramatic for almost anyone’s taste

You’d rather puff up your ego around people who don’t want to live, than give them a way out of your histrionic egoism

And that RF is why you are fake

You all get exactly what I say and mean and why would I try to give you ways out when all you’ve done is spit at the offer. I’ve given you all plenty of chances to stop attacking me, to actually adequately defend your philosophies with substantive reasoning instead of insults, to actually discuss things rather than argue and fight and you have all, every single one of you, viewed such to be weakness, have claimed me not to know anything, despite all evidence to the contrary. And, when you make such a good man your enemy that is that far advanced from you, that is your own mistake, because the cheeks get too sore after a while, you burn up your bridges, abuse too much the chances given and when you expect to tell your enemy that you’ve had enough and expect him to stop, you’ll find yourself in the sorry situation where he refuses to because You don’t get the right to tell your enemy when you’ve had enough, especially when you were too foolish in making them your enemy to begin with when they gave you every opportunity not to. Sink or swim, survive or don’t. Admit that youre wrong, apologize, mean it and make appropriate changes to not be the fuck up you have been in life, or fight me unto your own death in this realm where your cause of death will be suicide.

It really makes no difference to me at this stage of the fight.