The Devil is God

You’re just a routine RF…

You offered us something as god and we refused ???

Lololololololol … !!!

Dude , you’re a fucking fraud, pretender, asshole

If you say so, it must be true, even though none of your other theories have panned out. I wonder which part of me is routine, though. If me continually repeating truths such as ‘what you said of me is more true of you than me,’ and ‘youve got to do more than say a simple statement to have it be true’, is routine, then routine i must be.

However, do be so good as to remember im far more used to hate than love, that i was bred and forged in hellfire itself before being refined by the light of god and love and truth. You can rain your hate down on me, rain your lies, your annoyances and aggravations and still be no closer to having me rage or lose my place.

Come, hit me some more and keep proving how weak you are.

Narcissists have extreme fear of abandonment

You have it…

You are the type of being who is appalled if someone leaves you, and you move into control and “sacrifice” mode…

You are a textbook narcissist

There’s no known cure for personality disorders

Mr. Truth

That’s the truth

We’re forever in your debt.

Yeah, there’s mountains of it.

So because you can’t kick the shit out of anybody in real life, you’re going to make people commit suicide by talking to them over the internet?

This I gotta see.

I feel sorry for you, Random. In fact, I’m sorry. I’m really curious to know what it is you’re saying that we are all denying. I know you think I already know and I’m just not admitting it, but treat me like a moron (please!). Treat me like I just entered this conversation and all I’ve read so far is that you know something–something deep, something dark, something terribly significant, and that we are all in denial of it. Having just jumped into the conversation, I’m asking you: what is it?

I promise I won’t attach or make fun of you.

Yeah, but Gib, the problem is that youre not just jumping into this argument even though this is a fresh conversation within it. Youve seen some of the works Ive remarked about here, you can not convincingly play the unknowing or ignorant, nor can you even claim not to attack me when your very entrance to this conversation, reentrance to this fight, is an attack at me yet again. Its not that I cant beat people up irl, its that this is also real life and the damage being caused by you all extends far beyond the borders of this one forum and message board, whether you care for that to be true or not. And yes, when it boils down to it, I will see which among you commits suicide first because you all have seen the amount of attackers Ive had, one after another, sometimes groups at a time that have attempted to tear me apart and if you actually look at that on top of the actual good works Ive brought here, you would understand that you all tried to kill me first, that when I remarked that all of the stress and anxiety of being under attack when just wanting conversation was killing me, that they literally and openly said, ‘we’ve never killed anyone like that before’, like they were rising to the challenge.

But this and so much else I could state and point out to you is not unknown, you know it and have already begun to hit me and seek to keep me down, do know better than to do so and do it anyway like some guilty pleasure or secret you care not to ever reveal to anyone around you in your ‘rl’ as this effects that and vice versa. And so it becomes easier to resent me and become further ingrown for the injustice and tragedy you see that you only add to.

You, along with so many others, Gib, are your own self fulfilling prophecies, do destroy yourselves. What great works would i bother to share here from here on out when all of them have been shat upon and all true good people have long departed from this forum. There is no true philosophy here, no true discussion, just the depraved and myself as the depraved seek to latch onto my sanity and my thoughts to keep their lives from spiralling out of control and the fact that you do the same, Gib, reach out to me for stability in the mind and the spirit as you stab at me and try to kill me, destroy me, only fills you with guilt, bitterness, self hate as i show you the hole in the ground that you dug for yourself, the coffin that you built as you hammer the last nail home, the rope you wove and so unintentionally wove into a noose, disregarded as you crafted a gun and filled it with bullets, alongside the medication you could overdose on, alongside the razorblade romance you might still toy with the thought of, that jilted lover that had claimed but a few.

Time ticks on, second after second, minute after minute, hour after hour as you all unload on me time and again and I keep going like some freak of nature that just doesnt stop gaining ground all the while you all tick closer to your final breaths never realizing that i was dead from birth and only freshly resurrected while you all are coming close to your first deaths which will be absolute for having lived your lives ass backwards. And while you imagine that i say this however you imagine me to say it, know that its not one bit how you imagine it, not hollywood, not dramatic, but just pure and simple truth without embellishment or flashy perception or intonations of voice that becomes that drama you expect.

And what has you all at the greatest of losses is just that, that this is not tv, not your video games, not your movies, not the language you know, not the phrasings youve become accustomed to, does not have the feel to it that you recognize as being just for show, lacks the drama and the stage presence, lacks insanity or twisted visage and even lacks the persona of the heroes and ideals youve come to know.

In fact as much as this rolls through all that you would expect and do interact with it in your mind as I type it and that can be noted and noticed, the fact that such is noted and noticed at the same time as being something you never expected as it allows your expectations to somewhat form it at the same time as pulling away from them, you all should be more afraid than you actually are. Game time is done, play time is over.

The bottom line is that i was done putting up with it years ago and that is the stamina and endurance and staying power that i have had, to give you all every chance and opportunity to cease and desist and to actually be about what I claim at the same time as you all to be about what you all claim in fallacy, knowing full well how long it took me to do so and my diminishing and dwindling patience in the matter. And, i speak for far more than just myself. Put that to the test, it dares you.

None of you would put up with all that youve seen me deal with. It would kill every single one of you and so you keep piling it on me assuming that i must be close to death. Death itself is pissed the fuck off because by all rights I should be dead and yet it is not my time to die, yet. And, that you all try so hard to kill me and then sit there like smug little hypocrites and try to make me look bad for openly doing the same in response, in self defense, openly seeking to cause your suicides… well, when the fog begins to clear, other things dont much care for that and do agree that what i do is right.

Do you see anybody stopping me? Do you think me close to death? even if I were the devil himself instead of the god I claim, who do you see stopping me? And, you know you arent heroes, you yourself, Gib, know you arent a shining beacon of light in the darkness. so, either im the devil and the light is so lost that you lot are the best it can drag forward, or… im the hero and youre the villains wondering how the fuck i keep going.

You do realize there’s a person on this board who spent 3 billions years in hell and was sent back in time don’t you…???

I’ll give you a little advice - you don’t want to be the being you keep claiming to be

Walls of text with every post is also bad form

Noone here is trying to kill you. You must be using that as a metaphor. Nobody here even is telling you to kill yourself…are you delusional?

I don’t think you have a Messiah complex. I think you want us to believe you have a Messiah complex.
People don’t read your posts for stability of mind, they read your posts when they no longer care about their stability of mind.
True philosophy - Just what exactly is your definition of that? True philosophy - Did you mean your posts talking about how the Devil is a real person, or did you mean something else?

Says the guy who played Final Fantasy for many years, to learn how to interact with society and human behavoirs, the became homeless afterward since the social techniques he learned from it did not transfer to real life.

Maybe me, because as you say, I am a little bitch, however many on these forums would tolerate being homeless. I used to be homeless, got sick of it, never going back, I’m getting too old and feeble for it.

You do realize that to me, any length of time is meaningless, right? I know the span of eternities and eternities of eternities. Billions of years is nothing. Trillions is nothing.

And, yes i do want to be the being i claim to be. It feels right, it feels good and the weight is perfect.

Just as bad form, even more bad form, actually, is everything you say and do, everything that so many say and do.

Im gonna let you in on a little secret… you ready for it? …i dont want or need your advice. Its largely retarded.

And, trixie, whether you admit it or not, all of what you all are doing are attempts to kill me in one way or another, whether you want to see it as such or not. If even in ignorance thinking youre doing the right thing, ignorance itself is no excuse for anyone who owns right reason and sees correctly. Youre trying to stop good from being good and have it bow to corruption and your ignorant viewing of the world, to just let it be. Youre not understanding that im just exercising my freedom the same as so many others and you all are the prey trying to talk their predator out of killing them as they, you, seek to kill me and hide your hands and think yiurselves clever manipulators, clever schemers, etc.

And, for anything that is good to be pressed to these points and still remain good and actually righteous is what terrifies you and so many others that have actually started believing the lies of the wannabe predators that were never good to begin with and who abhor, with all their hearts, the constructs of society that so limit their movements while those like me are far more free for it all.

To be honest, I think both you and Ecmandu are crazy. But you are crazier, IMO.
I don’t believe all beings are sentient, I believe only higher minds are sentient. I view you as a higher mind, but a delusional and crazy one, so you are probably sentient. According to logic and reason eternity exists, because non-existence cannot exist, but I do believe there are certain safegaurds against the idea of “Trillions of years of Bullshit”.

You are so delusional. Do you even know how crazy you are? (You are like the guy with the black hair.)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRQtjVzj1bo[/youtube]

Thats because social constructs tend to be made by unenlightened idiots, corrupt politicians and people who suck at logic and reason. It’s a case of Avatar, Love vs. the mechanical machine.

If im so crazy, how crazy you must be for arguing with me so much for so long as if i were sane. If im so crazy, my theories are far too sane and believable and provable to actually be added as evidence to support my craziness or be considered crazy if i can be deemed as crazy. Its not unbelievable or even that far of a stretch of imagination to consider all that ive gone through and dealt with and faced has made me crazy, but at the point that my being crazy doesnt change a single fact that i have theorized and proven, why the fuck would i care if i was crazy? And, if i were to be that crazy, willing to admit it, how crazy you must be either way, whether i was willing to admit it or not, to try to convince a crazy person that theyre crazy.

And if it were actually the audience you meant to convince, why would yiu have to try so hard to convince them if i were actually crazy? Wouldnt it be just as obvious to them?

But of course it wouid be. However, our audience has largely been crazy and insane itself and has known such and doesnt need convincing on that matter. i have to be crazy to take on what i take on. To want to remain sane, to want reality, is fucking crazy. theres been no doubt of my insanity from day one. theres been a lot of other doubts that ive had to go through and argue with you and others to prove to our crazy audience isnt just their imagination because weve all found it a bit too easy to ve sidetracked, have our emotions manipulated to cloud our thoughts, judgments and actions, have had a hard time dealing with things rationally.

Ive been serving my time on the front lines of this war for many of them. Of course im fucking insane. This shit would twist anyone up. Im still standing, though, one hand beckoning… hit me again, sweetie.

Crazy reference, was to your general attitude of accusing us all of wanting you to die and suffer.
When we claim we don’t, you egg us on more to try your best to make us hate you. It’s like, you want us to hate you, you thrive on the idea of it.

I am a narcissist as well but you have a different pathology as me and there are different kinds of narcissists. You cannot simply wiggle your way out of it.

Now about these theories of yours, what are they exactly? State them out in concise bulletpoints, no more wots.

Youre full of shit again, your eyes must be brown. As if you and others here have no reason to want me to die, no emotional motive that can be described by simple psychology.

I at least wear my intentions openly. Why do you not do the same? obviously nothing horrible is happening to me. Nobody is coming to lock me up in jail for attempted murder through suicide. Nobody is coming to lock me away in a padded cell with a beautiful little hug-myself coat. Why cant you just be honest? I mean, hell, alert the authorities of my insanity, they obviously wouldnt care that you and others here helped cause it. Ive seen the state of our criminal justice systems and they are not perfect by any means. they wouldnt even care if i had legit reason or not.

Im just wondering why youre all so afraid of admitting simple truths, thats all.

At the time I typed I didn’t want you to die I didn’t. But when you tainted my DnA machine, that was when you crossed the line. Tainting the DnA machine from society is like sentencing society to hell and damnation.

As for online bullying and nanny-state ism, that is the kind of policying you’d get from hillary clinton.

As for brown-eyed people, are you prejudiced against those with the brown eyes.

I bet you enjoy being dragged to such points of sounding like a retard.

Post like these sound the alarms, the retard alarms.
It’s like a youtube comment saying YOLO.
One liners, ad homs.

It sounds the alarms.

Do not hide your midget mind from the world, we all hate you, and aren’t afraid to admit it.

Lol. You must really enjoy saying things like that that could be applied better to you than who youre saying it to. Theres one thing that people like you hate more than knowing themselves to be hypocrites and faulty, one thing they hate worse than viewing themselves to be the wrong form of insufferable know it alls and that one thing is people like you that are so good at shutting up so many others that wi d up looking like the biggest fool.

Its not even that theyre on my side all of a sudden, but at the point of you being caught out in such a fashion as to be one of the biggest fools among them, they hate you far more for it because the cunning of your adversary has surpassed you, for being an insufferable know it all, is at least an asshole like them, at least can survive and for looking like a fool so many times, at least hasnt even been close to actually being one.

Even if you were in the right, trixie, to be doing all that youre doing, and they know that for so many people that you would be in the right, that you have stepoed so much to the wrong person as to fall for all of your own traps to the point where they cant even overlook it anymore.

Its like, ‘this motherfucker aint even lying anymore, you have him dead to rights, nailed to the wall and only further help him prove his own greatness while you look like the fool and try to pretend like that was the plan when it was never necessary.’

They hate the actually foolish, far more than they hate themselves and far more than they pretend to hate me or anyone like me.

Fools are cool.

Fool on the Hill is the wisest one of all.

Now shutup and make me a sandwich, you annoying cunt. You should have never gave up on that sex-change you wanted, you are annoying as hell because you need to be Smacked.

I never truly wanted a sex change. I truly wanted to grow up and have a wife and kids, to be a good husband and a good father. I pursued that as far as I could and at least became good husband and good father material. Stuck to my choices.

And if it’s cool to ve the fool, then how cool am I for how many try to, and so easily make me look, the Fool? Shit, I must be cool beyond cool as they make me seem the fool up until it’s time for people to assume that im weak and try to come in for the kill only to run into what they thought was a fluke of their perception, something fucking with them hardcore. God, I must be the coolest thing ever. If… if only I ever truly cared about being cool… that would be something, then, -sniffle-

And god, how often you have all thought me to be weak and have my victories over you be flukes or tricks of fate. How often you all have thought yourselves to be greater than me in falsity and have tried to teach me what I’ve already known about society, to try to get me to stop wasting my time on you all, to pay no attention to the go now here’s that are seemingly so not the problem and are only there to harden up the successful… -rolls eyes-

I’m not that stupid.

Trixie thinks I’m crazy…

That’s probably true.

When I lived on the earth so long the sun gave me blisters and every star in the night sky went out…

Yes.

That’s fucking insane

You have a very simple algorithmic routine that doesn’t bear reality…

I should know…

I’ve been to the places nobody dares to tread…

The first time I was killed was in 2008…

I went to get some coffee… And a man named rick looked at me and said “it’ll all be over in a few hours jason”, and then I sat at a table with satan, it seemed like an eternity… My coffee was poisoned

And satan was furious that I didn’t die

It may have been the Buddha disguised as satan …

These are beings you do not want to fuck with

I’m being dead serious