The Devil is God

You do realize that to me, any length of time is meaningless, right? I know the span of eternities and eternities of eternities. Billions of years is nothing. Trillions is nothing.

And, yes i do want to be the being i claim to be. It feels right, it feels good and the weight is perfect.

Just as bad form, even more bad form, actually, is everything you say and do, everything that so many say and do.

Im gonna let you in on a little secret… you ready for it? …i dont want or need your advice. Its largely retarded.

And, trixie, whether you admit it or not, all of what you all are doing are attempts to kill me in one way or another, whether you want to see it as such or not. If even in ignorance thinking youre doing the right thing, ignorance itself is no excuse for anyone who owns right reason and sees correctly. Youre trying to stop good from being good and have it bow to corruption and your ignorant viewing of the world, to just let it be. Youre not understanding that im just exercising my freedom the same as so many others and you all are the prey trying to talk their predator out of killing them as they, you, seek to kill me and hide your hands and think yiurselves clever manipulators, clever schemers, etc.

And, for anything that is good to be pressed to these points and still remain good and actually righteous is what terrifies you and so many others that have actually started believing the lies of the wannabe predators that were never good to begin with and who abhor, with all their hearts, the constructs of society that so limit their movements while those like me are far more free for it all.

To be honest, I think both you and Ecmandu are crazy. But you are crazier, IMO.
I don’t believe all beings are sentient, I believe only higher minds are sentient. I view you as a higher mind, but a delusional and crazy one, so you are probably sentient. According to logic and reason eternity exists, because non-existence cannot exist, but I do believe there are certain safegaurds against the idea of “Trillions of years of Bullshit”.

You are so delusional. Do you even know how crazy you are? (You are like the guy with the black hair.)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRQtjVzj1bo[/youtube]

Thats because social constructs tend to be made by unenlightened idiots, corrupt politicians and people who suck at logic and reason. It’s a case of Avatar, Love vs. the mechanical machine.

If im so crazy, how crazy you must be for arguing with me so much for so long as if i were sane. If im so crazy, my theories are far too sane and believable and provable to actually be added as evidence to support my craziness or be considered crazy if i can be deemed as crazy. Its not unbelievable or even that far of a stretch of imagination to consider all that ive gone through and dealt with and faced has made me crazy, but at the point that my being crazy doesnt change a single fact that i have theorized and proven, why the fuck would i care if i was crazy? And, if i were to be that crazy, willing to admit it, how crazy you must be either way, whether i was willing to admit it or not, to try to convince a crazy person that theyre crazy.

And if it were actually the audience you meant to convince, why would yiu have to try so hard to convince them if i were actually crazy? Wouldnt it be just as obvious to them?

But of course it wouid be. However, our audience has largely been crazy and insane itself and has known such and doesnt need convincing on that matter. i have to be crazy to take on what i take on. To want to remain sane, to want reality, is fucking crazy. theres been no doubt of my insanity from day one. theres been a lot of other doubts that ive had to go through and argue with you and others to prove to our crazy audience isnt just their imagination because weve all found it a bit too easy to ve sidetracked, have our emotions manipulated to cloud our thoughts, judgments and actions, have had a hard time dealing with things rationally.

Ive been serving my time on the front lines of this war for many of them. Of course im fucking insane. This shit would twist anyone up. Im still standing, though, one hand beckoning… hit me again, sweetie.

Crazy reference, was to your general attitude of accusing us all of wanting you to die and suffer.
When we claim we don’t, you egg us on more to try your best to make us hate you. It’s like, you want us to hate you, you thrive on the idea of it.

I am a narcissist as well but you have a different pathology as me and there are different kinds of narcissists. You cannot simply wiggle your way out of it.

Now about these theories of yours, what are they exactly? State them out in concise bulletpoints, no more wots.

Youre full of shit again, your eyes must be brown. As if you and others here have no reason to want me to die, no emotional motive that can be described by simple psychology.

I at least wear my intentions openly. Why do you not do the same? obviously nothing horrible is happening to me. Nobody is coming to lock me up in jail for attempted murder through suicide. Nobody is coming to lock me away in a padded cell with a beautiful little hug-myself coat. Why cant you just be honest? I mean, hell, alert the authorities of my insanity, they obviously wouldnt care that you and others here helped cause it. Ive seen the state of our criminal justice systems and they are not perfect by any means. they wouldnt even care if i had legit reason or not.

Im just wondering why youre all so afraid of admitting simple truths, thats all.

At the time I typed I didn’t want you to die I didn’t. But when you tainted my DnA machine, that was when you crossed the line. Tainting the DnA machine from society is like sentencing society to hell and damnation.

As for online bullying and nanny-state ism, that is the kind of policying you’d get from hillary clinton.

As for brown-eyed people, are you prejudiced against those with the brown eyes.

I bet you enjoy being dragged to such points of sounding like a retard.

Post like these sound the alarms, the retard alarms.
It’s like a youtube comment saying YOLO.
One liners, ad homs.

It sounds the alarms.

Do not hide your midget mind from the world, we all hate you, and aren’t afraid to admit it.

Lol. You must really enjoy saying things like that that could be applied better to you than who youre saying it to. Theres one thing that people like you hate more than knowing themselves to be hypocrites and faulty, one thing they hate worse than viewing themselves to be the wrong form of insufferable know it alls and that one thing is people like you that are so good at shutting up so many others that wi d up looking like the biggest fool.

Its not even that theyre on my side all of a sudden, but at the point of you being caught out in such a fashion as to be one of the biggest fools among them, they hate you far more for it because the cunning of your adversary has surpassed you, for being an insufferable know it all, is at least an asshole like them, at least can survive and for looking like a fool so many times, at least hasnt even been close to actually being one.

Even if you were in the right, trixie, to be doing all that youre doing, and they know that for so many people that you would be in the right, that you have stepoed so much to the wrong person as to fall for all of your own traps to the point where they cant even overlook it anymore.

Its like, ‘this motherfucker aint even lying anymore, you have him dead to rights, nailed to the wall and only further help him prove his own greatness while you look like the fool and try to pretend like that was the plan when it was never necessary.’

They hate the actually foolish, far more than they hate themselves and far more than they pretend to hate me or anyone like me.

Fools are cool.

Fool on the Hill is the wisest one of all.

Now shutup and make me a sandwich, you annoying cunt. You should have never gave up on that sex-change you wanted, you are annoying as hell because you need to be Smacked.

I never truly wanted a sex change. I truly wanted to grow up and have a wife and kids, to be a good husband and a good father. I pursued that as far as I could and at least became good husband and good father material. Stuck to my choices.

And if it’s cool to ve the fool, then how cool am I for how many try to, and so easily make me look, the Fool? Shit, I must be cool beyond cool as they make me seem the fool up until it’s time for people to assume that im weak and try to come in for the kill only to run into what they thought was a fluke of their perception, something fucking with them hardcore. God, I must be the coolest thing ever. If… if only I ever truly cared about being cool… that would be something, then, -sniffle-

And god, how often you have all thought me to be weak and have my victories over you be flukes or tricks of fate. How often you all have thought yourselves to be greater than me in falsity and have tried to teach me what I’ve already known about society, to try to get me to stop wasting my time on you all, to pay no attention to the go now here’s that are seemingly so not the problem and are only there to harden up the successful… -rolls eyes-

I’m not that stupid.

Trixie thinks I’m crazy…

That’s probably true.

When I lived on the earth so long the sun gave me blisters and every star in the night sky went out…

Yes.

That’s fucking insane

You have a very simple algorithmic routine that doesn’t bear reality…

I should know…

I’ve been to the places nobody dares to tread…

The first time I was killed was in 2008…

I went to get some coffee… And a man named rick looked at me and said “it’ll all be over in a few hours jason”, and then I sat at a table with satan, it seemed like an eternity… My coffee was poisoned

And satan was furious that I didn’t die

It may have been the Buddha disguised as satan …

These are beings you do not want to fuck with

I’m being dead serious

You have to understand…

It’s more nuanced than that story…

I hadn’t seen satan in a long time…

So we shook hands and hugged each other…

When you start getting into how deep these roots are and all the complexity…

You’d be surprised

You gotta be more than cool. You’re old avatar where you are smoking a cig is cool, but almost too cool, to where it feels overbearing. Like that uncomfortable feeling you get when you are standing next to a serious deadpan buff guy wearing sunglasses.

Buddha is kind of fat, I’d prefer to fuck with someone more fit. Buddha was more batshit than anybody here, people say Christianity is batshit and Buddhism is a serious religion, it’s only because people don’t understand the genius that Jesus actually is, they just buy into the bibleschool bullshit.

The one time I knew I met Jesus …

He walked down my street and said,

“At least we have our weather back”

It was raining!

The rest is more of your usual drama boy act. In any case, I’d like to reply to it, but I promised you I wouldn’t attack or make fun of you, so I got nothin’.

I’ll continue to refrain from attacking and making fun of you if… if… you give me a punch line to your point: What is it you want us all to stop denying?

Trust me when I say I could be far more mocking if I were actually trying to mock you. What you and others come at me with is far too easy to mock to make it worth my while to do so. And, if im not within my right to dismiss such as beneath my works and stating it to not be deserving of even the pretense of being on equal footing, then I refuse to see such reason that says it is not my right to do so in full truth as truth. I refuse the reason that would demand me to submit to a false superiority.

How 'bout a true superiority?

Try to mock me RF!!!

This should be hilarious!!

The dude who says he’s god and that we should all worship him for making us live is very easy to mock…

Try mocking me!!

I always say, “the true test of sanity is if you can’t mock someone”

Oh, and gib asked you a straight question, I’ll say this outright, the question gib asked you was a troll alert question… If you don’t answer it, you’re a troll.

I got in trouble on these boards for calling people trolls before… But then I offered to formally debate carleas on it, and he didn’t respond