The Case of Trixie

Magnus has no shame in being Trixie’s pet. I personally enjoy the spectacle of him always sniffing around Trixie.

Mongoose has no shame in being Joker’s mentally ill Internet girlfriend that spends a lot of time on a philosophy forum without ever posting anything philosophical.

Mongoose, this is reality. What you’re saying on the other hand, regarding me being Trixie’s pet or whatever, is fiction.

What is the point in trying to counter embarassing truth with embarrassing lies?

Think about it.

Break MA? Break my asscrack? I’ll do my best my queen.

These are the facts, these are the figures. Magnus is a very sensitive individual, she has to have everything just so, she is very delicate, or else it becomes a noise that invades her mind. ILP is her dollhouse and it must be up to her aristocratic standards.

Magnus, you should just start trying to be a different person altogether like right now. When you grow up, if you grow up, you’re going to feel like a complete idiot when you look back at who you’re being right now.

You are embarrassing yourself, tranny. What you need to do, if you want to prove that you have at least some worth, is to shut the fuck up. And listen.

I don’t expect that from Mongoose because she’s an anarchist. Anarchists are basically inflexible, unadaptable, self-absorbed people who will never listen to anyone or anything.

It’s like the things you say about other people are true about you but not about them. I’ve been noticing this pattern coming from you.

You have internalized a lot of feminine way of thinking. The standard of evaluation you are trying to enforce on me with this and previous and all other posts of yours is quintessentially feminine.

Youre demonstrating binary logic again.

I believe Mr Reasonable is noticing a pattern from you.

I love your apparent confidence. Too bad it is without a ground.

You’re fixated on gender and see everything through a lens of dicks and vaginas, and you think about dicks more than you think about vaginas.

Mr. R is your only way out. If you feel bad about yourself, he will teach you how to stop feeling like shit. He’s a master of denial.

Way I see it, the only solution is for Mangus to go to a clinical scientific, observation. Mangus is a man of science so he will do it.
We will hook him up to a stethometer, and brainometer, and penisometer, and measure his stimulus response to various imagery, hot naked men, hot naked women.
Mangus, what do you think the results will be?

I am fixated on truth. You think like a woman. That’s a fact.

Denial of what? You’re the one who’s living a life of frustration.

Magnus has no problems. You do. Instead of distracting yourself by imaginary problems try focusing on your own.

Let us recall, you are psychologically wretched. That’s a fact. Not an attempt to be humorous.

Never said i wasnt. See i value truth. But i also value the truth of mangus.

Seems like, you don’t want us to know the truth of your sexuality.

I am not frustrated. You are fantasizing.

You are denying your feelings of inferiority. And you’re doing so rather successfully. You made it a virtue.

Nope, you do not value truth.

Yes i do.

But keep deflecting and not answering the question, like a rerun of SNL Clinton 2016.

Maggie, I’m worried about you.