The Case of Trixie

^^That coming from a man with 0 imagination feelz like a love letter of which Joker would definitely frown upon MA.

Trixiebelle, my smiles blushing.

Frown on because jealousy or because of lack of imagination and feelz?

Retards think they can “win” be demonstrating to others what retards they are.

You guys need a Retard Parade. Free to be a retard.

If by sex-change, you mean a futa-op, implanted vag whilst i have my dick and balls, most certam’un, most certam’un.

You’re acting like your posts aren’t part of the parade.

You will feel like a loser when you wake up.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I feel like a loser now in having to deal with your sorry ass. Do something brilliant MA. Be original. Don’t you have anything of value to offer the world?

Trixiebelle, MA reminds me of the little engine that couldn’t. Now that’s so sad.

He must be blacking out more than I am.

Sad for him, happy for me.

Can a man masturbate himself unconscious? :confusion-shrug:

i suppose so. they say sleep hormones are released the moment of seeding.

That may be true but remember that men usually wake up with an erection

Boys do. Modern Men don’t. Modern men are worker drones, slaves of society, quiet, obedient, family raisers.
Masculinity is asexuality.

Boyhood and feminity are closely aligned antities. In animal species, males tend to be more likely to become femboys or gayboys. In Lion tribes, the majority of the males are exiled, the majority of which become homosexuals.
Boyhood is a somewhat more aggressive form of Feminity (Yin Water Nature.)
Masculinity is characterized by a drive to tinker and reason, and during times of tinkering and reasoning, Sexuality becomes a Zero Factor. Thus the trend that beta males are frequent masturbators, and “real men” don’t lust after women (or men).
Patriarchy is the prime originator of cucking and asexuality, females simply the brainwashed enforcers.

Why is it bad that Maggus has penis envy? It is natural given the conditions!! Give him space okay? Mean you are.

Magnus Anderson wrote

He has unresolved fandom issues.

:text-+1: MA. 2 so far, but of course the tally will keep growing, infatuations are hard to dismiss.

:text-+1: MA Since I’m retarded, what’s the count to now?

You need to dump Joker. He’s going to ruin you. You are already a ruin but that does not mean you should give up all of your hopes.