I am tired of pretending. I am Jesus.

Fuck the catch 22 of it. I stood on the shoulders of giants before I ever became a giant myself. I took inspiration from countless sources to combine it in my own fluid take of it all to deliver it. My works are already great for that reason and what I’m saying to you stands firm and true. At the point of someone in the future claiming to be us, they would then find themselves in the shit poor situation of having to prove it or having no one believe them or having a severe negative reaction.

The point is, anybody could have done what I did. The fact is that I did it. The further fact is that if you were to take that yourself and understand it and push it further, you would rise into your own greatness that no need of the other greats could rightfully diminish for having done the same in their own times, in their own rights.

I’m not going to write a book. It would fall flat, be too long, too complex, if popular would go the way of the dead sea scrolls, the library of alexandria, etc. And, dont limit yourself to being a critic, that is the least of the least and an Insult to your intelligence and who you are. It’s just not about credit or greatness, which is why I do it the way I do. My name never gets past this time era, my face unimportant. The overall effect is greater without my self attached. My influence, a double edged sword of both curse and blessing to myself and everything else. And, youre already bearing roughly the same brunt for going toe to toe with me and matching me step for step.

RF, it’s a kindness to teach…

You see, illuminated people already know everyone watches/is everyone…

But to wake people up, you actually need to explain it…

Plus, in this density, it can be entertaining, and people like to be entertained…

So I say, write your book!!

You call all of us lazy…!!!

Grab a mirror someday!!

That’s debatable. Everything that anyone could teach is observable and able to be learned from nature, through living, through trial and error. And, many would have learned far better without teachers, if nobody had ever felt the need to explain things or get excited by what they learned, if they had never needed others to share things with.

Without the distractions of others around us, or of a cluttered mind, we find our way better and faster. If not for our love of others, we’d have no problem of going through life alone. If not for the fact that they continue existing anyway, we’d find it impossible to go through life alone, period, without the tricks of the mind played that woukd cause us to, in an empty world, suddenly imagine others without anything in the world to spur such imagination, because imagination isn’t just imagination and our thoughts aren’t just our own and no matter how much we want alone time, we will never, ever truly be alone, though we can experience it even in a crowded room.

It’s more of the fact that some jackass in history somewhere already started explaining and teaching, it became necessary to a certain extent for that reason amongst a long list of others and here we are, today, still caught in motion from that moment, a kind of cultural big bang where an idea or concept seemingly came from nowhere and began that strand of creation amongst other forms of creation already ongoing.

And, honestly, sometimes teaching, even if you’re teaching things worth knowing that others don’t know, is just another seeming attack or stab to those forced to learn. It is definitely not always a kindness even if it is intended as such by the teacher. It can be cruelty, it can be torture, it can even become hated even for the best of things being taught, such is paradoxism. That someone can learn something they want to know from someone they don’t want to learn it from and come to hate what they wanted to learn or come to love the person, maybe come to hate learning altogether or come to love it, depending on person, temperament and situation.

The beauty of it, still, is that we take this knowledge into account instinctively better without awareness than with, which explains some people’s want to return to ‘ignorance’ in a far better light and all awareness is unintentional and yet can be worked through. Traps of recursive thinking suck shit. As someone who has over thought things too much in life, I know the shitty situation of it.

RF, not only do you write walls of text, which are indicative of someone who’s not wise, you claim teaching is an attack even though you presumably try to teach…

RF, I knew from your first post with me, that you talk bullshit out of your ass… And you continue to prove it

Explain how my walls of text are unwise. If you can not or if you will not, then you are wrong and need to stop opening your mouth fallaciously.

FWIW i’ve heard in roman catholic church that when you eat Jesus you become him

So what if you are Jesus… you’re no different than anyone else

Eating the flesh is a metaphor for the spirit. People of Jesus time did not understand the spirit.

They still don’t.

Ummm…
Try reversing that thought and then consider the probabilities (considering who wrote the scriptures to begin with).

So few understand any of what matters most it’s almost unbelievable. Christ was supposed to help folks believe in God and was an epic failure then and onwards. His very own apostles lacked belief in his being while he was in the flesh twice standing near them. No joke that Christians are easily hatable with all their lack of beliefs. Christ is their God, but who is Christ’s God? It’s ridiculousness to its core.

Christianity has to be the most malleable of all the major religions

I really don’t think you know what christ was supposed to do if you think he was supposed to get people to believe in God. He healed the sick, tended to the downtrodden and taught very important things that did not require belief in God. The church was melded with the government at the time. They had no trouble believing in God, and probably believed god to be every bit as bad as what they saw all around them and as taught by the church at the time which was so faulty they branded christ a heretic and a blasphemer.

Jesus christ did actual important work.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y-GIHt_hnE[/youtube]

Honestly RF, have you ever read the “Lords Prayer”!!!

Are you folks bolder now that Pence is VP and thinks it doesn’t matter what you say about gays or do to them because God is eternally damning them…

All the fucking idiots are going to crawl out of the woodwork now

This is a joke post right… I knew you’d ask that, that’s why I said the part about “You claim teaching is an attack even though you presumably try to teach”

I’m not going to type 100 pages to refute your non referring bullshit when I can start with one sentence.

That’s the difference between smart and stupid, wise and unwise…

You think walls of text make you smart, they make you an idiot.

Let me explain something to you.

When I was younger, I used to think that my 100 page book was brilliant… it wasn’t…

Now I’m down to a half page

Yes that is interesting. The logical probability of reversible fact is really a long shot: which proves the level of intelligence required to predict it’s future course. How could have they know: The ancient Hebrew scholars were acquainted with Plato’s De Amina, after all they were under Roman domination.

So the reversibility was based on the presumption that some day faith will eclipse knowledge.

But they couldn’t have predicted another reversal, could they.

I said that some would view teaching as an attack, not that it was in all cases. You took what I said and applied it as a blanket cover for all and tried to make it sound stupid.

Not all walls of text are brilliant, but mine are. If there were simpler ways of saying the same things without it being too ambiguous and too able to be taken a variety of ways to appease the spoiled, I would gladly simplify and reduce.

As it is, you’ve not gone into depth on the subject and I doubt that you even could without showing your intention and nature. Walls of text, for you, would be unwise and show too many incongruities, too many inconsistencies since your words would show, much the same they do when reduced and simplified, a lack of good intent.

They word eclipse shows that they at least believed faith and knowledge would have equal ground somewhere in the future, as in an eclipse, both the sun and the moon, or whatever celestial entity came into play in creating an eclipse, do share the same space and equally play into the effect.

The way you speak, you make it sound as though they believed that faith would dwarf knowledge and knowledge would be disregarded, when faith is filled with knowledge and understanding. Faith is never without knowledge, even when it has to fly ‘solo’ and ‘blind’ for a bit.