Let Me Go

“insight and light of love from people like me and had effectively halted all outward advances of so many agreeably necessary portions of society such as law and order, psychology, medicine, mass media, (lol) culture, news, politics, theology ect.”

Those people have still made those advances in all those “portions of society” so NO, nobody has drowned out any damn wisdom and nothing is halted.

I agree, even with the “No amount of friendliness or knowledge of peace alone is enough to prepare for it” cause yeah haven’t you done this to me without friendly competition. Yet from anger outbursts. Or was it petty or vindictive?

Come on bullying (BULLYING) was never a faulty mechanism until used irresponsibly huh? Hell no I’ll take time out of my day to explain to someone the cause and effect of said actions.

Uhm. No, they call them correct. They’re named the operational calculators of method. See, they use a LOGICAL, consistent, systematic method of investigation, information (data) collection, data analysis (hypothesis), testing (experiment), and refinement to arrive at a well-tested, well-documented explanation of said theory. Not a hypocrite, but yet they’ll be awarded for their contribution. Not their emotion!

I firmly doubt this. I tried to only resolve that dispute with just a “clam down”. But yet, YOU CALL ME A BITCH! So I doubt you try at all!

Again you try too hard speaking for others, how about you take responsibility. Grow up and accuse the correct sources. I believe you’ll find that talisman someday.

Of course, I hadn’t budged you nearly enough to knock you off an axis, (I Thought) I had still held your shirt so you’d not fall off the map. I gave you enough slack so you’d at least continue, with leeway, with us on this insane voyage.

What are God and the Devil in the senate? Stamped with approval? Goodness, the darkest thoughts of revenge be righteous? No Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, “VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,”. If you really stand for such a thing YOU should know all too well that’s not the route to go.

Again, no disagreement. I see too many times when there’s opposing forces combating one another in a rule for facts. Although the facts are evidently apparent and all too obscured by psychological effects. They reach no ends. People cling too tightly to faith as gravity to Earth.

I’m not fully sure if I agree or disagree. But yet I’m not sure. So religious method has been a placeholder for ethics and social rules, I would agree partly because I felt that way when I was about 9. But, I said to myself why not spread logic through reason, i.e. philosophy. After that turn of events I continued my own pursuit for this logical and ethical reasoning. Which lead me to think why can’t we become placeholders of our own underlining love,care,compassion, ect. Than I think maybe cause I’m not those that preach that stuff to others on a daily. Yet I hold firm belief systems and methods of logic and than think that they hadn’t mentioned everything which I myself have gone through. Who than are they to speak for me!?
Have I not a mouth of my own to spread the proper logic in clarity to compare? Possibly if I may, it may just be that the truth has been hard to discern as the truth, which the greater reality of logic will have always triumphed. Better to have learned now than never. Logic=evidence=proof=fact. Eventually it’ll all have made us feel one way or the other. Death. Life. It’s all understood eventually.

Well think, others are cowards in others eyes, just because they refuse to take part in ruthless, senseless fights. Yet it’s not merely enough to agree with those “others”. Reckless and chaotic as it may be. I’ve seen it too many times. We’re the cowards cause we refuse to EACH find resolution in such circumstances. Possibly convincing them temporarily will have even triggered them more now and so they become more hostile and kill us. This still had no resolution for there’s now no problem or situation to occur nor to have to confront. Now they have no coward to deal with, only they now have an acclimated change in what is their fate, as they witnessed what it felt like to die, the same implies that which they evidently ended. There is no color to be seen at this point, but those which have made an impression in mans’ mind. only now we see it was totally an advantageous disposal of an intermediate embodiment of LIFE. Cast, to die, in the lake of no return, it’s obvious where we go. We go far, far away from here. But why’s that for? Are we gonna start asking where it is we go? Or, what we ended there in the first place? As the other person respoble for the death sits back cracks a smile and eats chips. you know the colored ones, with the salsa. This is ultimately all of our fates and we must accept reality for what it really is and stop the meaningless roundabout. Call it as it always was and will be. That our life was initially just that. An apparent existence ended immediately without cause or with it. Drowded within the deepest darkest sea you’ll have only yourself to think of anyway. It’s an eternal abysmal mirror set for the player. You did or didn’t deserve to die, WHO AM I TO SAY, but yet they faced that eventful circumstance with nothing more than that, having died, trying to find that resolution and means to the ends.

Right, related to/in my hypotheses we know, that for there to have been another outcome. Both, not just one, yet both had to take high roads to dissolve the issue in a matter of leaving it and subsiding from it entirely and if need to vanish from the sunlight of the other. Look back on it RF I never try and bring people down it’s too fucking much of a damn hassle. If need be I may just be the one to get shot down in it myself. But yet most of the time I’m a calm, CALM as calm a character as they come. Composer is key and to have called me names if not why I’m mad but yet now, I’m assuring you! That your displacement and entanglement in compassion+revenge won’t HELP.

Words matter and when people hear those words, they’re are infused with these ideas, when you talk always, always know people are listening. How can’t they see words have the power to both heal and destroy.?

We’re ALL only human after all…

:obscene-smokingjoint: but you gotta agree, you were flared up back there.

Like I said, we’re all human, I can’t speak for those whom haven’t a story mainstream. Occasionally I believe people to have thought, known, and become what it was they actually thought, knew, and were that. What they experienced and saw. In some cases, involving drugs, they never are the same again and change irrepressibly by the inhibitor. I undoubtedly believed far TOO MANY things from people and from what I’ve seen and have had experienced. I truly TRULY believe what they encountered to be what was the truth. Why else talk about it? Not if through my eyes I saw evidence of it myself, yet for it to have existed in a manner of a representational entity similar to myself, and along with experiences of/on my own accord, yeah, I would definitely agree and believe them.

We’ll all have been lead down that same path we call life,the after-world (Let’s go crazy!) but seriously, my favorite line is “Go where we’ve been before” This is my deepest and most wuvable quote I enjoyed making.

But how about learn? Come on there’s always room for knowledge, knowledge is infinite and it’s something one person must only pursue personally.

If it’s any help, trump is overly criticized and deterred constantly by opposing forces, ridiculed and tossed aside in his own view. And the attacks come from all angles non-stop. Animals act like animals, it takes a human to act like an actual human and become revolutionaries of an unbiased un-corrupt systematic hell-hole that are only out for their own! Shit pisses me off breh all i want is for each person to have had appeared significant in this too large a scale of insignificant participants of of un-examined world unknown in life just as death. Dreams of the temporarily have never even spoken a word, unborn infants had not the shot at life we did. They hadn’t not a fucking start to even a desperate world so… :icon-rolleyes: :crying-yellow:

Nah bro! You’re a damn good individual! Don’t ever let these jerk offs fuck with what you have to offer this world, you’re on the right track to learning to love this un-lovable planet. Which i’ve been in a constant 10 decade yr war with all in paper and all in material unsuited for humanity. Maybe cause it’s too young in comparison to this, a cold infinite space and immeasurable time.

They’ll always remain the percent that never bothered or were somewhere else too busy to bother. but i’ll read it all… Lol I get where you were coming from yet for a moment there I thought you to be sensitively unable, frustrated and annoyed at this feed to a point you couldn’t express sympathy but yet empathy. It’s obvious RF we got a little in common. I sometimes would love to lash out and to take my wrath out on the world too for having such a careless standpoint of humanity.

Yet, like we’ve both said, there’s nothing there to work with if it’s all lost, abandoned, or only just fucking put-down, put into no personal perspective and overly criticized nonetheless, and put up with having known damn well your end of the chapter won’t be read. It sucks when all is abandoned and total separation is the answer. No help. “for showing how the lies were so easily interjected and how the truth of it could be shown even through those lies as to be a very conceivable and provable path through it all, of growth and learning at the same time as remembering what got you far enough through to learn and grow beyond certain points and remembering to take it with you and continue converting it to better use over time for different upcoming situations while having the groundwork in place already to switch back fluidly to any previous level of growth, not to regress, but because those are still right ways of handling certain situations”. All i can say is there’s no way in changing already complicated streams of informational systems beliefs held by others. I mean sticking to your guns would have to had showed some type of message of one standing up to the masses for an opportunity to make come true. But what was it that actually it depended on? Was it the courage to wither the storm? Was it cause you stayed true and never gave them the benefit of the doubt? You wanted to amount? The message was all too imperative? Carrying the tension for so long, knowing this will all have blown away, now be the time? … If any or none at all, know well the anxiety travels high, all too high in this fellow traveler so please, continue with me on this voyage into mystery, why else would I choose not to talk about catastrophe in ones mind yet all the prosperity… Sirs/Ma’Dames The anxiety must be put up with, dealt with, and used to its’ advantage, better for the progression better spoken about to others for they can learn and better than to have never learned from those mistakes and challenges of life.

People were divided and at a loss until I started making gains and sharing my knowledge freely. Even now, they think humanity and society can prosper from it while sweeping under the rug what it wants to ignore and take advantage of.

All was divided until I brought it together and you want to try to believe that it’s not due to me that society keeps making gains. You’re trying very hard to not believe what you already know to be true.

And, know this, too: that I’ve already killed you and everyone else here. I’ve already killed humanity, society, eternity itself in one way or another and all else is just going through the motions. You see me doing things nobody else is doing, that nobody else can do and you make the mistake that is so common.

Imagine more realistically.

…into my ethnicity. 1/4 Croatian/Italian (supposed to be 1/4 Serbian, Dad’s Mom) 1/4 German/Scottish (Dad’s Dad) 1/4 German/Jewish (Mom’s Mom) 1/4 unknown (Mom’s Dad). Hmmm, that’s definitely a melting pot across Europe and the Middle East. Why do I feel French though? Very drawn to France.

The French are stereotypically existentialist and so you may be too

Great Grandmother. sized.jpg

My Great Grandmother lived to be 94. She loved to watch professional boxing and wrestling. Her bathroom was covered in pink tile

with a pink tub. She spoiled me rotten with cherry pie served during my every visit. Her favorite board game was chinese checkers,

her original checkers board and marbles are in my possession along with her portrait. She was a bird watching enthusiast. I remember her

beaming smile, her floral perfumes, and all the playing she inspired with her tall tales. Much love to you Grams! :romance-heartbeating:

I don’t believe I am an existentialist. As an artist, I’m a crazy Frenchwoman. I love like the French too, twisted, beautifully colorful affairs of intensity.

I’m not sure that you fully understand all of the subtle nuances of intensity.

Rick Astley…what a voice, had dance moves, and fashion sense…a god. His wife, Lene Bausager, struck paydirt. Sweet serenades and twirls around the dance floor. Wow, a power couple. I hope they live happily ever after. Best wishes Rick and Lene!

…and dream that dream again. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Moments before the sun set on some kind of ancient wooden ship floating in a bay of calm waters, surrounded by lush mountains, I started singing to someone unknown, “If only I could sing…if only I could sing…” My voice was very weak, almost inaudible in such a large outdoor space. I was straining to sing louder when all of the sudden my voice started to pick up power, amplification. As I struggled to project my intentions outward, I felt my throat relax and a power overtook me. Another register up, “If only I could sing…I would save the world,” and the last “sing” boomed out of me flooding this bay and echoing along the mountains, all of my vocal strength returning one hundred times over. Placing my whole heart and soul into those specific words, “If only I could sing, I would save the world,” I believed with such empowerment I could…save the world.

That was some spiritual mojo going on there.

In tonight’s dream, perhaps I’ll sing of the how.

Hey Wendy, I just stumbled onto this thread.

“Please” doesn’t sound like creative writing to me–it sounds more like a cry for help. (just like your sig.)

Or maybe I’m being too melodramatic (I love drama :smiley:).

Who do you want to let you go? And why?

(Sorry, I haven’t read the entirety of this thread–just the OP.)

Read my next post, Gibbuddy.

This world you mean?

What is the feeling of being trapped for you? Fear? Disgust? Frustration? Loneliness?

Yes, this world.

Wendy, I think you have so much love in your heart, you don’t get enough in return. I think you deplete yourself dry sometimes (I think :confused: ).

How’s your self-confidence? Do you feel more threatened by the world or just annoyed at it sometimes. Do you ever feel this gong show of a world can be entertaining? Fun?

While I do fear that we are approaching “closing time” at this bar called Earth life, I’m certainly annoyed by the lack of understanding most folks have on the purpose of their being here to begin with.

Gibob wrote

You may be right. Here, on Earth, is there ever enough? Love does not connect one moment to the next here.

Gibib wrote

Too fueled by frustration currently.

Yes. :smiley:

Congratulations, Wendy! You check out with a clean bill of health.

Being frustrated and angry at the world can be a sign of health. It means you’ve got fight within you, strength to resist. Fear and depression occur when you don’t feel you have enough strength, when you start “caving”.

Don’t let the world get you too far down. Maybe take a break from your fight. Treat yourself to some “me” time more often.

This is “me” time, this fight which is for “us.” I’m a die hard altruist, what can I do?

Well, just don’t wear yourself out, that’s all.

Gibwhiz :romance-heartbeating: WD on Tues., Thurs., and Sats.? Say yes, I need the love. :smiley:

:laughing: Wendy, you crazy girl. :wink: What are we gonna do on Tues, Thus, and Sats? Is this something Joker would approve of? :laughing: