The Grand Scheme

This is why I have always thought in some cases it is illegitimate to call reading backwards from the last post with only cursory glance into the substance of it - trolling. This last post explaining Cross’s comment is right on the money, the outside-inside predicament is
at the crux of all the portensions of identity, power and conflicting value, because that position is the last de-ontological stand, from which there is no escape.

You’re out that’s it, were it not for the will’s inescapable urge to have a scintilla of a view through the darkness. That is, the grace which saves Plato and Nietzche, the point of invaluable touching, if by a mere point. That point, even if superfluous, or vanished, into supposed nothingness, still exists, in the grand view of things.

That point, really, includes the whole universe, proving the simplicity and negative consequence into whose absurdity, total reduction can deliver. Here the identity is resolved totally, and only the grand design of which can ever glimpse into. Reality is an objective pointilistic absurdum, where the absolute power dissolves into the most subtlest of hints.

Nothing to prove, or disprove, sorrily nothing to argue about, either.

I saw Fixed nodding solemnly when he read this. He muttered also “but there is structure, it is just asymmetrical”.

Unfortunately i am here to deliver a less lofty package.

"It is my belief that the left has degenerated so far and modern/radical islam is just leftism, that it would not be productive now to reason wth them; the best thing is to demonstrate oneself. The best outcome is for the left to go to war with itself. The mass import of medieval people into recently liberated lands acts on a chemical level, it reduces the structural integrity of most entities in that continent. It is like emptying a sewage tank over a bed of sleeping children. Its going to condition for the worse the generation now growing up, and philosophy will eventually have to be re invented there, and rebuilt from the ground up.

Its been a while now that “quality papers”, equivalents of the NY Times and Washington Post, have been hiring from these new pools of islamized/socialized education, resulting in a constant stream of grammatical errors. So you’ll be reading about the racism of those that try to fight against islamization in the language of a person who has apparently not gone to grade school. For all the depravity of the new york times now, it still has plenty of intellectual savvy, it is a paper run by people that can appreciate a sentence. One the one hand this would seem to make it more dangerous - on the other, the debilitating effect of actual morons running the Intelligentsia-sphere is almost absolute.

So what we have in Europe is a couple of hundred millions of cows grazing on increasingly poisonous ground, and stampeding upon anyone who tries to improve that ground.

By far the best prospects are for a phase of nationalist-conservative parties to be elected into command - Geert Wilders can not lead in in the Netherlands, he is no Trump and he is even more hated, but LePen might pull it off in France. That would cause despair among the establishment and imams (i really do think Saudi Arabia is consciously taking over: they would be ‘infidels’ if they didnt) even beyond what we see in the US now. Far beyond. It would likely result in a lot of armed conflict. But that would in turn lead to islam being revealed for what it is. And that is the aim. Just like it was the major aim of the Trumpen to reveal the inhumanity of the media, and thus cure the US of its most dreadful disease, an aim for Europe would always have to involve exposing the vileness at the core of the religious beliefs that now claim decency."

Hell, if he ever chooses to come down out of the clouds, we can discuss this ourselves. :wink:

Fixed Cross say he appreciates the reference to Aristophanes. ALso he say you are welcome on his place but just abide the rules and dont get impatient, guys are writing theirs ass off for many hours a day there, had a hand in Trump victory though meming on all sort sof plaforms, reddit, all very serious.

My knight barbarianhorde has been banished from here, in his words for repeating moderators words verbatim. I assume that isnt the only issue.

In any case, I, Fixed Cross, come back here now, to say that I pull Barbarianhorde from ILP. He is like Pezer, trying his best to take every single nazi and troll seriously. He also thinks turd ferguson wants me to drop a turd in his mouth as a sexual favor. Wherever that comes from it must be from here, no good, so Im pulling bbhorde.

I’ll see about sending another ambassador here, maybe a woman.

Yiu have stupid knights.

It’s “Yiu has stupid knights”.

Im sorry to hear it. I assume he is your boss/owner, and his knights are tearing you apart.

Maybe their issue is just bad taste.

Anyway, give my sympathies to Yiu.

You have stupid knights.

I’d rather the strong suffer willingly(a form of masochism for the greater good) so the weak may survive, but that’s my idealism, my protective and compassionate instincts.

If you think that choosing the path of suffering automatically equals masochism then that reveals you are a hedonist for only hedonists think that every path of suffering is masochism.

Magnus,

What? Not THE definition of masochism via the dictionary, but there is a sense of pleasure to be gained by another’s thriving and it only applies to those who can endure the suffering to ensure another’s benefit.

If I had a knight, I’d hope he were more honest and introspective than that.

Pardon? Barbarianhorde dishonest?

Adding insult to injury.

It rather seems he was banished because he was being honest.

[quote=“Magnus Anderson”]
If you think that choosing the path of suffering automatically equals masochism then that reveals you are a hedonist for only hedonists think that every path of suffering is masochism.[/quote

True, and by default, every overwrought choice, as connected to pleasure, ties into a self referential schema, where there occurs a duplex; a cutting of feeling into perception, a simultaneity of both negative-pain and positive- pleasure aspects. This happens as an escape vehicle, where too much hedonism=pleasure flows off as excess=pain. The visual distortion is caused by the non hedonistic bravura splitting from the hedonistic, and the resulting aberration is of two types- the bravura is the excessive pleasure informing into its painful aspect, it’s realization of the overinflated ideal of it’s self referentiality. Bravura, or showmanship is the result, and this show is deemed at first-a pretty good ploy, only later, much later, does it show some utility,
Such as what they call a sublimation.

This is an understatement to extreme types, where power of the will has been enhanced to the limit.
The broad strokes of inquiery into the pleasure of self inflicted pain does not give the mechanics of it justice.

What gives masochism it’s power?
The overcoming of pleasure, by the strengthening of the will, to deny the absolute, or the near perfect.
It is basic vanity-:-:-:-jeoulosy, which tries to deny natural selection.

A recompense: masochism is extremely myopic even the least genetically diminutive link, given enough generational extension , can overcome this will , by seeing the large picture, the tree of life, before whose altar it’s obliged to prostrate.

It is a gross transcendent mistake, and here the inversion from will to power to power to will.

The overcoming has been traditionally over-prescribed, and as the twilight of the gods left barren that which man has denied, only waste and futility appear.

The Grand Sheme has been reduced to simplistic formulae, such as inscribed in the formula :Hedonism is implicit in masochism.

The baby steps of a masochist can not be advised on such a broad meta high way, since it prescribes a visual tacticity based on some unexplored aberration of a longed for object.

The expanse of a non-myopic visual aesthetic based on their own rules, of forward, not backward looking laws of proportion, depth, background, object, and distance all have to conjoin, to meet at some advantageous horizon, in order to make sense.

Even here, this only occurs at the or near to the very limits of existence, where the other’s benifit is their
very capacity to continue to exist. At this point, the endurance of extreme pain is realized as the condition for the maintenance of the relationship. The mechanics are hidden , they are archaic, and the feelings following, are the symptoms of this hiddenness. But it is basically a function which needs to sustain it’s self.

jerkey,

WTF? God only knows what you’re talking about.

My definition of masochism is selflessness for the greater good, the suffering of a strong constitution, so that folks of a weaker constitution may survive and thrive. When another person in dire straights benefits from my endurance of generosity, I am pleased.

I understand what you are trying to say, however such altruistic feelings do not arise out of nowhere.
Human nature nurtures the young, that is different, that is almost instinctual.

But if you mean what you say, and willing out of selflessness to sacrifice yourself for the sake of the weaker, then observe the comment limited to near absolute and extreme situations, you may be willing to do this: As a man -soldier, sacrificing his life for his country, or, a Jesus, selflessly dying for mankind.
However, both scenarios are cast with doubt, for both had been prepared and forced to act out those roles.

As to weather it makes one feel good to help the weaker, even in the helping professions it is a case for debate what the primal motivation is, be it the salary or some other thing.

It seems like most people go the other way, their strength consists of ego related advantages, whereby they can out of that power of that ego share a diminutive assist. It is their built ou power of acquired ego strength, that they can build up the notion of authority.

This goes on all the time, and it is a hidden, from others as it is with one’s self.the enjoyment of giving help is, to a very large degree motivated by reaffirming this sense of power in authority, a buildup not a lessening in the sense of self.

That is all I meant, and not to berate your , on all probably, worthwhile projects at helping others. It was meant as a general idea, which may or may not apply to you in a large degree.

jerkey,

Okay. What is your essence then?

Ego is power=authority? That seems tawdry.

Just understand that my soul is ancient, probably as eternal as my God who made me to be a generous creature.

I was playing devils advocate, you pass.

MM wrote

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall…