the authors of this shitshow, the origins

Immortality is fundamentally possible. According to evolution, life has been replicating itself for millions of years. Which means that the cell chain has been alive. Due to Theseus’ principle, we know that We are not our cells, merely part of the cell chain process. The only reason we die is due to systemic inadequacies in the structures of our systems.

the shitshow, the origins
We also know the human body needs variety of food and vitamins. But the word vitamin is curious - who thought of the wordname. But the human body needs food from all over the planet to survive. Coconuts, bananas, exotic foods. This implies humans are not of this world, but planted from another world, or possibly from the future

Most of the humans in this world are idiots. You wonder, how can humans be this stupid. Well its actually part of the Gaurdians plans (the gods who made this world.) If you ever wonder how such a large body of people can be so stupid and oppositional to all of the good ideas you have, it is because they were engineered to be that way. In large part, similar to a simulation.

The Gaurdians goal is to make us miserable. And you might find a light-bearing, saying they are good but then they betray you. They were also controlled and part of the Gaurdians plan to ruin you. It is all a bunch of mindgames. But eventually we will defeat the Gaurdians.

It’s been perplexing me for years that I just don’t seem to be able to get into peak physical condition. To find out after all this time that it was simply a case of my diet being grossly deficient in coconuts and bananas, quite frankly, pisses me off more than I can say.