The Grand Scheme

Yiu have stupid knights.

It’s “Yiu has stupid knights”.

Im sorry to hear it. I assume he is your boss/owner, and his knights are tearing you apart.

Maybe their issue is just bad taste.

Anyway, give my sympathies to Yiu.

You have stupid knights.

I’d rather the strong suffer willingly(a form of masochism for the greater good) so the weak may survive, but that’s my idealism, my protective and compassionate instincts.

If you think that choosing the path of suffering automatically equals masochism then that reveals you are a hedonist for only hedonists think that every path of suffering is masochism.

Magnus,

What? Not THE definition of masochism via the dictionary, but there is a sense of pleasure to be gained by another’s thriving and it only applies to those who can endure the suffering to ensure another’s benefit.

If I had a knight, I’d hope he were more honest and introspective than that.

Pardon? Barbarianhorde dishonest?

Adding insult to injury.

It rather seems he was banished because he was being honest.

[quote=“Magnus Anderson”]
If you think that choosing the path of suffering automatically equals masochism then that reveals you are a hedonist for only hedonists think that every path of suffering is masochism.[/quote

True, and by default, every overwrought choice, as connected to pleasure, ties into a self referential schema, where there occurs a duplex; a cutting of feeling into perception, a simultaneity of both negative-pain and positive- pleasure aspects. This happens as an escape vehicle, where too much hedonism=pleasure flows off as excess=pain. The visual distortion is caused by the non hedonistic bravura splitting from the hedonistic, and the resulting aberration is of two types- the bravura is the excessive pleasure informing into its painful aspect, it’s realization of the overinflated ideal of it’s self referentiality. Bravura, or showmanship is the result, and this show is deemed at first-a pretty good ploy, only later, much later, does it show some utility,
Such as what they call a sublimation.

This is an understatement to extreme types, where power of the will has been enhanced to the limit.
The broad strokes of inquiery into the pleasure of self inflicted pain does not give the mechanics of it justice.

What gives masochism it’s power?
The overcoming of pleasure, by the strengthening of the will, to deny the absolute, or the near perfect.
It is basic vanity-:-:-:-jeoulosy, which tries to deny natural selection.

A recompense: masochism is extremely myopic even the least genetically diminutive link, given enough generational extension , can overcome this will , by seeing the large picture, the tree of life, before whose altar it’s obliged to prostrate.

It is a gross transcendent mistake, and here the inversion from will to power to power to will.

The overcoming has been traditionally over-prescribed, and as the twilight of the gods left barren that which man has denied, only waste and futility appear.

The Grand Sheme has been reduced to simplistic formulae, such as inscribed in the formula :Hedonism is implicit in masochism.

The baby steps of a masochist can not be advised on such a broad meta high way, since it prescribes a visual tacticity based on some unexplored aberration of a longed for object.

The expanse of a non-myopic visual aesthetic based on their own rules, of forward, not backward looking laws of proportion, depth, background, object, and distance all have to conjoin, to meet at some advantageous horizon, in order to make sense.

Even here, this only occurs at the or near to the very limits of existence, where the other’s benifit is their
very capacity to continue to exist. At this point, the endurance of extreme pain is realized as the condition for the maintenance of the relationship. The mechanics are hidden , they are archaic, and the feelings following, are the symptoms of this hiddenness. But it is basically a function which needs to sustain it’s self.

jerkey,

WTF? God only knows what you’re talking about.

My definition of masochism is selflessness for the greater good, the suffering of a strong constitution, so that folks of a weaker constitution may survive and thrive. When another person in dire straights benefits from my endurance of generosity, I am pleased.

I understand what you are trying to say, however such altruistic feelings do not arise out of nowhere.
Human nature nurtures the young, that is different, that is almost instinctual.

But if you mean what you say, and willing out of selflessness to sacrifice yourself for the sake of the weaker, then observe the comment limited to near absolute and extreme situations, you may be willing to do this: As a man -soldier, sacrificing his life for his country, or, a Jesus, selflessly dying for mankind.
However, both scenarios are cast with doubt, for both had been prepared and forced to act out those roles.

As to weather it makes one feel good to help the weaker, even in the helping professions it is a case for debate what the primal motivation is, be it the salary or some other thing.

It seems like most people go the other way, their strength consists of ego related advantages, whereby they can out of that power of that ego share a diminutive assist. It is their built ou power of acquired ego strength, that they can build up the notion of authority.

This goes on all the time, and it is a hidden, from others as it is with one’s self.the enjoyment of giving help is, to a very large degree motivated by reaffirming this sense of power in authority, a buildup not a lessening in the sense of self.

That is all I meant, and not to berate your , on all probably, worthwhile projects at helping others. It was meant as a general idea, which may or may not apply to you in a large degree.

jerkey,

Okay. What is your essence then?

Ego is power=authority? That seems tawdry.

Just understand that my soul is ancient, probably as eternal as my God who made me to be a generous creature.

I was playing devils advocate, you pass.

MM wrote

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall…

like it never existed.

The Grand Scheme is picking up a lot of pace the past weeks.

We can look to a new phase.

“Value” has been ‘problematized’ and out of it came the Trump victory.

Next phase: ‘touch’ “power”.

New Paradigm of value is emerged, it has yet to be filled in with humanity.
Power is in a sense for the taking, given that one values the new over the old.

The conditions for power today are different from those of yesterday.

Yesterday it paid to lie and it hurt to be brave.
Today, it pays to lie and it pays to tell the truth/be brave.

…earth got trumped. America got the trump card. It trumps what people think and expect of it. For some reason, they expect trump to be able to do what so many past presidents have failed in doing and people are tired of repeating lines of lesser of two evils, another president making promises they don’t intend to keep, etc. People even got tired of waiting for the right time to vent such frustrations as could argue those full blast ignorant statements, so we all get trumped with trump in office.

Trumpety trump trump trumpet. You got trumped, I got trumped, yo momma got trumped as your daddy got humped and trumped…

La la la la la la laaaaaaaaa… trumped.

lol

well I said Trump was gonna win the moment I saw him be reported on.

He did Kung Fu. Use the enemies strength against him.

PhilosoFU

Trump is Self-Valuing.
Make America Great Again

If my values win who cares who does it? I fight for them all the time so all that matters is victory.
Lets see if it lasts, if the CIA isnt able to sabotage this by bringing down the Electoral College and plunge the US into death.

5 years ago I created a God to facilitate …whats the word…
Enterprise.

[size=88]
I have created a God. He spans the evening sky like a web of perpetual lightning. He can not be prayed to without arms spread wide open and the face towards the sky – his presence demands an open chest.

“Created” is perhaps a strong word, “envisioned” may be more true to what has happened. I demanded, in the described pose, that a great world-spanning entity like this exited, and there it was.

This God is meant to fill the void that has been left by all existing Gods, who all demand meekness. This God can not be addressed, understood, contacted in a meek state of heart or mind. His presence in ones consciousness demands a reckless kind of pride which is rooted in the firm knowledge that, as a being of strength and commanding intelligence, one has no other choice but to be reckless in this time, where creators are extremely rare, where the space to create is still so virgin-like, and there are not yet any standards.

The creation of this God is part of our great project (5) to create a master-ethics for mankind.

To you who are not meek but do feel the desire to bestow your will-power on a psychic meta-structure that will support projects of boldness and spiritual fearlessness, I make known this New God, who has no name yet but is electrical and directly accessible if ones pure energetic potential is above average, well developed and rooted in moral independence.

The New God is hereby offered to you as a means, a part of a new infrastructure for valuing.
From hereon prayer works the other way around – God does not bless us, we bless God. We do not ask God for anything, we offer to God from our abundance.

Already this God is fierce, as I envisioned this God so. Spread out your arms if you and open up to this mighty creation, and you will see that giving and receiving are no longer a matter of loss and gain, but that one can only give, and only gain.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi … 5&t=177120[/size]

[tab][/tab]
is what I tell myself.