Why i am sentenced to hellfire and damnation, here's why.

Fact of the matter is I don’t even have hot showers, I have cold showers. But when I do, I can’t even tell the heat. I feel like hot is the same as cold. I have already adapted to the hellfire.
Secondly, my life is a living hell. I am told my instincts are evil and I must be a robot. I am told by the genius forums that love is evil and that I must not love. But it doesn’t matter because noone loves me anyway.

You are loved here sweetie and may you always remember it too

You are loved by many, but just not in the sexual manner you want.

I’m not calling him sweetie. Your going off the hook now S57 with creating these politically correct gender names.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

I think you will find that sweetie is actually a gender neutral term and so your argument is therefore invalid

Everyone here loves Trixie apart from you and Ucci so apologise to her for spreading bad karma

She is sad and lonely and needs all the love she can get so give her some of yours

You care for African children so why not one of your fellow Americans

Turd hates America.

Why does he hate America

With Trixie, you’d really have to mean it. She’s got no love to give in return, so don’t expect any.

Ask him.

We are all damned in one way or another… ancient family curses hanging above our heads, and new paths to tread materialising beneath our feet.